• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 02, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 02, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 02, 2020!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This chair is cursed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Man gets jail for cheating MapleStory players of cash for game currency

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Dpm chart GMS v2.12 and KMS 1.2.332

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Maplestory unpopular opinion

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I hate when people keep saying how back in the old days and the golden era of maple it would be harder to level up and you would actually feel REAL accomplishment unlike now and how the game went to shit. I think in fact it might be better as it is now. You get to feel the joy of leveling quickly early on and you still feel the immense happiness when you finally get that one level you've been trying to squeeze out for so long. People just need to stop wearing their nostalgia goggles so pushed up against their eyes.

    submitted by /u/l3eats
    [link] [comments]

    Snail Army - Adventures Of A Perma Beginner #4

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Opinion: If you cant 1-shot twilight period mobs, Kritias is better for leveling to 200

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So I'm no expert - I just gt back to the game - but unless your class can hit 3 platforms at once, I'm convinced Kritias may be better for leveling from 180-200.

    In every training guide I've read so far, the recommendation has been Twilight Perion, and that's what I've been trying. But after seeing every map occupied all the time in Reboot, I tried grinding on Kritias for once.

    And wow. Maps are not only way smaller (2 platforms, the best maps you can double jump betwern), but have better spawn. They are always 100% burning as well, compared to 40% at best. I normally see on masks. Mobs are WAY easier to kill as well.(10% vs 45% pdr/mdr and 8m vs 13m hp). Yes, the EXP is roughly half per spawn, but they are way easier to kill and the map advantage is HUGE

    ESPECIALLY Forest of Sorrows 4 (Lv 185 Mobs)

    Does anyone feel the same way? For reference, I was mobbing with a dual blade ~570k range.

    submitted by /u/Moi5tur1z3r
    [link] [comments]

    How does all of your inventories look like?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I've noticed what a lot of people I view on YT, in my guilds Discord chats, and screenshots on here from time to time I notice most, if not all inventories, are literally "empty" in a sorts. When I mean "empty" I mean I don't see any items such as their beginner equips, special event stuff from the past, old androids from events, or old etc/use/set-up items from the past. It's literally just stuff like drop gear, current event coins, and the likes. Am I the only one here who can't seem to drop the other stuff? Or am I just a guy with a hording problem?

    submitted by /u/Macademi
    [link] [comments]

    Cant drop any items (Reboot)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Cant drop any items (Reboot)

    Went to Kill Zak and was about to drop the eye of fire but got this message instead? Only nx items i bought are the clothes I'm wearing and a pet? Anyone have any idea?

    https://preview.redd.it/pj6wmk0nrkq41.jpg?width=253&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=654e514ee3b70223406127468d8146b4bb56df80

    submitted by /u/alawler97
    [link] [comments]

    Buff freezer on hayato

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Does buff freezer affect hayato 5th job skill(phantom blade)?

    submitted by /u/NorthChampionship7
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm oz rings?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I'm not really familiar with how oz works. I'm wondering how the rings are obtained (mostly interested in ror), how the level of the rings are determined, and the best method of farming them.

    submitted by /u/RandomThrowawayCool
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to pick between Ark and TB

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I am struggling on what to main between Ark and TB, I have quite a few links on Reboot and want one of them based on how they work overall to cover most areas in game (Bossing, mobbing, etc) and also to be fun to play as a main on end, I see they're very similar but are there any big points that stand out as to why one is better than the other or subjectively more fun? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Koncret
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer emblem quest

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks the chain of quests should be shortened or should be shared across the account?

    It is so annoying to running back and forth between maple island and victoria island including getting the water, getting the tools from athena pierce, etc. Seriously, why does it have to be so tedious. Not to mention the maps u have to go in maple island is at very opposite end of the map (maple hill and the port)

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    Ignore cooldown seems to work with Demon Avenger nether shield

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Whilst training an elite boss spawned. Buffed up, debuffed him, and spammed shield and execution. Sometimes the nether shield would ignore cooldown and I'd get to stack 6 Shields. Am I incorrect? If this is true, this seems like a strong alternative to buff duration because that stack deals a tonne of damage.

    submitted by /u/RoseElise
    [link] [comments]

    Crimson Balrog

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    So how do we fight Crimson Balrogs now ? I've just came back after a while and now the flight to orbis is like 30 seconds ??? With no Balrogs ? I'm so confused plz help :D. I just learned about the familiar system ( I know, it's been there since forever but I've never actually figured it out) and wanted to try my luck on one.

    submitted by /u/GuiltyMoon
    [link] [comments]

    Messed Up in the Afterlands

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Can I get more delicious gold pieces?

    I was trying to test things out because I thought it'd work like the Rune of Might and I ended up wasting 6 of my pieces.

    Now I can't get the key from Warrior World. Is there any way to get more?

    submitted by /u/TitForTatooine
    [link] [comments]

    Flames on reboot

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I was wondering where can you obtain the receives on reboot world and also how many you usually craft everyday

    Are they worth getting or should I just skip them?

    Right now I only run everyday bosses and sell the ítems i get from those runs

    submitted by /u/BloodyEffect
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone randomly lagging?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I have never had an issue with lag ever playing this game. Today all of my characters started lagging on SEVERAL different computers. I tried my work computer which is a decent pc, my laptop which has never lagged, and my brother's gaming pc. Lag on all of them. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no success on both my laptop and the work pc. It is nonstop since i started the lvl 185 leaf plane quest on my hero this morning. I was just wondering if there are any answers before i submit a support request.

    submitted by /u/airooni
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 2

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Question about the Isekai Quartet event

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Hello all, I am interested in getting back in to Maplestory, and I was wondering how I'd be able to receive any of the items available in the Isekai Quartet event. Are there any characters I can't choose when starting off? Are there any characters I have to play specifically? Any help at all would be tremendously appreciated and I can't wait to start playing Maplestory once again.

    submitted by /u/Winter-Meaning
    [link] [comments]

    (I/L Mage) Does anyone else use Ice Strike over Chain Lightning?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I find while mobbing I kill more per minute with Ice Strike over Chain Lightning. Range on CL just seems so bad.

    submitted by /u/scooper999
    [link] [comments]

    [MSEA] Bishop training guide?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I tried looking for an updated version and I'm just coming back to the game after a long hiatus bc of this coronavirus thing, any of yall have tips/places on getting through 2nd/3rd job?

    submitted by /u/delhxelh
    [link] [comments]

    maple tour

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    So how does this work? From what I understand, if I got 300m from what the NPC says in chat and pick it up after waiting 7 days, do i get 600m? Or is the 300m thats displayed in the chat supposed to be the amount with the 100% added already?

    submitted by /u/BigLosn
    [link] [comments]

    How much cash did you sink into this game?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    So just curious how much money everyone sink into this game?

    I just spent 100$ on NX Red cubes on by absolab set and my range is still in the low 100k. =(

    Im a lvl 201 bowmaster btw.

    EDIT: Thanks for everyones incite. I'm such a noob for wasting my 100$nx. Next time ill heed everyones advice!

    submitted by /u/phabejhmoob
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play blaster with a steam controller?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    May I have a screen cap of your keyboard layout as well as your steam controller layout? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/milkteaman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment