• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    MapleStory I rolled the stats boss

    MapleStory I rolled the stats boss


    I rolled the stats boss

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I drew Oz! ( Whom I can never play because of my ping =[ )

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Leveling mules be like

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    fun? what's that? does that help increase my range?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    One occult cube later ��

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Have some old items are they worth anything?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Papyrus of Bad Luck

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    whole storyline lore quests

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    the title is confusing, but basically is there a sequence or chain of quests/ blockbusters I should do in order to understand the entire blackmage storyline from start to finish, and if possible, the list of quests in order ?

    submitted by /u/elizabethxn_
    [link] [comments]

    LF> Guild on Bera

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi i just started recently (after a 5-7 year break) and in search for an active guild.

    Currently lvl 162 with a ~220k Att range (Hoyoung).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/aggressivewiener
    [link] [comments]

    Good job! You made it to the end. I'm afraid we're gonna have to kick you with no coins :)

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ho Young Skills?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Any tips on grinding with this bad boy post 4th job? Feels like I have a ton of active skills that aren't obsolete from previous job advancements. Like am I supposed to maintain clone, ghost and butterflies at all times? Which direct attacking skills do I rely on?

    submitted by /u/OverallLobster6
    [link] [comments]

    Revamped gollux help

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Am a bishop with 2.6 mil clean range, 83% IED and 170% boss. Fairly certain this is enough for hardlux. Problem is ever since the revamp, I can no longer avoid the hand in phase 2. I've seen people suggest to stand on the edge of the left platform same as before but teleport downward to avoid the hand. My teleport doesn't reach the bottom so it doesn't trigger. I've tried teleporting inwards, but it doesn't bring me far enough to avoid the hand. I've tried simply walking off the ledge or jumping off but it doesn't get me out of the way fast enough. I'm thinking of just using infinity and benediction to burn through phase 2 while face tanking with door and shell but am not sure if it will work. Since this boss is 1 entry a day, before actually trying this, wanted to know if anybody had any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/clovisN
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm an old reboot player that is returning after about 1 year break and was wondering if there are any guild accepting any player. I got over one mil range and relearning the basics of meso making. Any tips will help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/masterchefkronk
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic with Avengers monologue overlay

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember that video someone posted here with the avengers dramatic monologue overlaying a compilation of maple cinematics? I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was overlaying the battle with the black mage I think? It was sick lol

    submitted by /u/sizzlepoop
    [link] [comments]

    Best in Slot Overalls

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Please don't tell me CRA top + bottom are bis - I know. Pretend tops and bottoms don't exist for the sake of my question.

    Which overalls are bis in Reboot and why? From what I've read, I think it's umbra but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't been able to find many guides that even discuss overalls.

    submitted by /u/babySummoner
    [link] [comments]

    For a main Kanna, what trio nodes if not using Tengu

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I main a Kanna and I do sometimes farm on it. I tried testing out the sticky keys Tengu/Haunting thing, but I absolutely hated it. I'm the type that jump attack a lot, moves around a bunch and my teleport is on my shift key, which causes issues with sticky keys. Due to this, I hardly ever use Tengu which kind of keeps you in place for moments.

    Any suggestions for the last slot for my two sets of trio?

    Definite: Kishin. Boss. Haunting. Yosu. Doppel.

    Should I use Exo as my last one? Might help with farming in certain areas.

    Not sure if 9-tailed is any good since it has a decently long CD.

    submitted by /u/AriAruff
    [link] [comments]

    What are the top tier bossing classes?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Apologies if this has been asked before, but a quick search on the subreddit didn't turn up much comprehensive up-to-date info (other than mentioning how OP dual blade is) so I thought I'd get everyone's thoughts.

    The general consensus for KMS seems to be that the top tier classes for bossing are (in no particular order):

    1. Dual blade
    2. Cannoneer
    3. Fire/Poison Mage
    4. Hero
    5. Evan

    Is it different for GMS?

    Excluded Kanna and Adele because they aren't available for both regions. I know that there is a patch lag between GMS and KMS and was wondering how this affects the tier list.

    Thanks for everyone's input and keeping things constructive!

    submitted by /u/gamsang
    [link] [comments]

    Is explorer Pathfinder the only explorer class without a potable Badge?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    So what to do?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/1stPicture
    [link] [comments]

    New regional limitations?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204080189-MapleStory-Region-Limitations

    Hi. This was posted around a month ago. Does this mean that if I live in the Philippines, I will be limited to MapleSea and not be able to access the global version? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NoveTheLiggers
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Reference: All Damage Sources Checklist [Work in Progress]

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Every Source of Range Increase in the Game

    I'm mainly doing this for my own benefit so I can copy-paste for new/returning players who are wondering why their range is so low and what they can do to get stronger. Feel free to help with any source of anything that can help you mob or boss in the game.

    I won't be covering specifics. That would make this post too long, and people should do their own research on what they need or want to improve on. I'm also not claiming this is a complete list, but I do want to try to make this as complete as possible. Also, it's not completely limited to range, but it's a work in progress so I'm trying to include everything that helps people boss better/more efficiently.

    This also isn't a guide. I don't know what level you are, what equips you have, what boss or ied or crit rate or crit damage you have. Use the General Questions weekly megathread to ask. I highly doubt anyone wants advice from me, and there are much more qualified people in the megathread, so please use it. Idea of things you might want to think about focusing on as you read through the checklist: Stats, Stat%, Final Stats, Att, Att%, Dmg%, Boss%, Final Damage, IED, Ele Resist, Crit Rate, Crit Dmg, Attack Speed, Buff Duration, etc... I'm not your mom. I can't tell you what you need. Ask the general questions megathread for boss specifics. 2.5m, 93% IED, 250% Boss or something for CVel. Or more. Or less. I don't know. Class matters. A lot of things matter. Anyway, here's the list.

    Unlocked Pre-5th Job

    • Levels
    • Stats
      • Every level gives you 5 stat points.
      • Secondary stats also give you small range increases. (10-20% compared to main)
    • Hyper Stats
    • Inner Ability
      • Optimal Inner Ability Guide Here.
    • Equips
      • BiS Equips/ Equip Progression or Upgrades/ Transposition
      • Scrolls
        • Hammering for 2 slots
        • 15/30%, Primes, etc...
        • Yggdrasil Scrolls (For Equipment Levels)
      • Starforce
        • 12/17/22 star Progression
      • Potentials
        • Main Pot and Bonus Pot
        • 3 Lines with Stamps
        • Legendary Max
        • W/S/E Attack (Or Boss/IED)
      • Flames
        • 7 Tiers
      • Weapon Soul
      • Set Effects
      • Extra Pendant Slot, Pocket Item, Totems, Medals, Titles
      • Emblem Quests
      • Pet Equips, Pet Skills
      • Special Ring Effects
      • Etc (B-Roid, BoD, Lucid's Earrings, etc)
    • (Unlockable) Abilities
      • Echo of Hero or Equivalent
      • Will of the Maple Alliance
    • Skills
      • Unlockable Passives (Hoyoung)
      • Unlockable Skills (Call of Cygnus)
      • Buffs
    • Hyper Skills
      • Also Hyper Passives
    • Traits
    • Familiars
      • Familiar Potentials
      • Familiar Badge Effects
    • Temporary
      • Potions
        • Monster Park
        • Alchemy
        • Apples
        • Guild Buff
        • Legion's Might
        • Winter
        • Gingerbuff
        • Ursus Buff
        • Meister Skill (Advanced Weapon Tempering)
        • 250/275 Fame Buff
        • Boss Killer Buff
        • MVP Buff
        • [Other Class Buffs - E.g. Sharp Eyes/CO]
      • Guild Skills
      • Event Effects
      • Boss Queue Effects
    • Upcoming
      • Guild Passives

    Unlocked Post-5th Job

    • Arcane Symbols/ Arcane Force
      • Unlock a new Symbol every new 'area' until 235.
      • Max Symbol Level: 20
    • Nodes
      • Optimal Trios Here.
      • Max Skill Node Level: 25
      • Enhancement Slot Max: 5
      • Total Skill Node Max: 30
      • Total Boost Node Max: 60
      • Slots Unlock every 5 levels.
      • Decent Skills
      • Purple Nodes (Temporary)
    • Special
      • Will Node (Unlocked at 235)
      • Transcendent Cygnus's Blessing (Unlocked at 245 - Cygnus only)

    World-Wide

    • Blessing
      • Blessing of the Fairy (Character at 200)
      • Empress's Blessing (Cygnus Knight at 150)
      • Does not Stack
    • Legion
    • Links
    • Reboot Damage Multiplier

    Account-Wide

    • Monster Life
      • Reboot not included
      • Max Farm Level: 40

    More Details: Guide [I did not use any information from this, I just found it]

    Feel free to link this to anyone as a checklist when they ask how to increase their range.

    submitted by /u/stowaway___throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    How beginner friendly is playing adele?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    About a year back I played ark to ~150 and kanna to ~100. Am looking for a fun and chill class to play, and i'm not experienced with doing skill cancellation combos etc

    submitted by /u/nicktohzyu
    [link] [comments]

    2020 - Dual blade or Cadena (MSEA)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Hi all,
    Been thinking to start a dual blade or cadena in 2020... As far as I know, there's quite a lot of DB around more than Cadena..
    would be great for some advise, pros and cons
    Many thanks in advance and stay safe everybody :)

    submitted by /u/Aaresy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment