• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    MapleStory Mini FAQ

    MapleStory Mini FAQ


    Mini FAQ

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    When is the next DMT?

    We don't know. People had an estimate for March, but nothing happened then, so Nexon is just doing whatever it wants.

    What class do I burn?

    Impatient: Burn the first class you haven't burnt on this list to maximize your damage

    Patient: Burn the class you like training the least, as you'll level all classes to 140/200 anyway.

    What's the best bossing class? Must be good at mobbing too.

    Check out this list

    Don't want to bother doing any research? Kanna. (Or Pathfinder)

    What class do I main?

    Whatever you want

    What's the best gear progression?

    Probably this or these or this or this or this or literally typing 'maplestory progression guide'

    'b-but I don't wanna do any in-depth research'

    then probably, Pensalir + Boss Accessory Set, 70% scroll, 12 star, 6% att W/S/E or main stat, any flames

    into CRA + Absolab + Sweetwater + Gollux, 15/30% scrolled, 17 star, legendary 2L att/boss/IED W/S/E and main stats, high main stat and/or %main stat flames

    Is this thing in the event shop?

    Check it out here

    When is Adele released?

    Probably mid-June. If not, probably August.

    What legion/links?

    Legion and Links or this

    How do I optimize my equipment?

    Calculator

    What dailies do I do?

    Dailies

    Is there a Maple Discord?

    Here

    How much EXP do I need?

    EXP Chart

    How do I assign my Hyper Stats?

    Here

    What are the best inner abilities for my class?

    Inner abilities

    Where to train from 1-200?

    My guide or literally just Google/Youtube - here or here

    Literally all the training guides I wrote for the LIMITLESS patch in 2016 have the exact same maps as today, including all the way until 250.

    How do I optimize my V matrix?

    Guide

    What do I buy in the Pixel Shop?

    Chaos Ring, Synergy Ring, Burninator or ... reddit or youtube

    How much range do I need for X boss?

    Here or Here or ... crazy idea - simply try the boss's practice mode for an idea of how close you are to beating it.

    How come familiars aren't working?

    Because Nexon has them disabled for now.

    Easiest way to coin cap?

    Probably monster Pyramid. Or Yut. Or just mobbing. Pick your poison.

    Recommended range for my level?

    If you're having a hard time training, consider gearing up. Otherwise, don't compare yourself to other people.

    How do I get more IED?

    Sources

    When is Zero/ Beast Tamer available?

    We don't know.

    When is the next cash shop transfer/ world merge/ permanent pet package/ wondroid event/ transparent equip sale/etc?

    We don't know.

    Reboot vs Normal Servers?

    random forum post or google

    Most populated server?

    Here

    What is a soul?

    wiki

    Best in Slot?

    probably up to date

    Guides?

    Guides

    Glossary?

    Glossary

    Other Questions?

    reddit search function or google or youtube or the 'GENERAL QUESTIONS' pinned megathread at the top of the subreddit

    submitted by /u/stowaway___throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Roll over guys!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    The perfect daily doesn't exi...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    [ Fanart ] Cygnus Knights' Hopes

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Hey maplers

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Trying to find skills for your phantom

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Quality Adele wallpaper from MSEA just in case you are hyped af and going to make her your new main

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Nexon, Upgrade your damn servers.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    The game is literally unplayable. "The Server is Full, Please try again later."

    I literally cannot play the game. And when i do connect and need to switch characters, it dc's me due to server capacity. Thanks Nexon.

    submitted by /u/FearPanda
    [link] [comments]

    When MapleStory starts lagging

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    noob pixel gang

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Died after coming out of Lucid

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    i have a message for nexon and i put a trap beat over it

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    half the subreddit be like

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Adele playstyle

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Any kms players have any insights on how intensive Adele playstyle is? Do you require a lot of mechanical input like blaster or do the swords do their own thing once summoned? I tried to read some of the skill descriptions and I kind of understood but I still feel like I was interpreting it wrong

    submitted by /u/jdlaird38
    [link] [comments]

    Nexon handling current server stability

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Nexon handling current server stability

    I guess since the old one was "against the rules", I went ahead and made an edit. I guess if this gets removed, I'll just refrain from posting memes to reddit?

    https://preview.redd.it/lmzhvoyow9z41.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6dca8d44d65400eca3207ea5f2cdad826ae8807b

    submitted by /u/ToonSair
    [link] [comments]

    Decent amount of channels are down?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Chaos Root Abyss

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    So I'm having a little bit of a struggle gearing up to do CRA, most people tell me that you just need to get carried but I'm trying to look for ways to gear myself up to contribute/solo clearing the bosses.

    Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what gear is go-to (other than sweetwater) that they think will be a good contribution to stat/range

    Also I'm on reboot level 211 PF with 6k stat

    submitted by /u/123randomredd
    [link] [comments]

    For my maple buddies who need structure in their life.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Early Game Decisions

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Finally finished my first symbol :)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Another Ban Post

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Hello, I just came back to maple story after a long time away. I made a kanna on reboot and leveled it to 164 today with burning. Then I was going to go to sleep so I went to afk in sauna for exp. I was still in bed on the phone so I checked my maplestory but was kicked for "connection error". So I logged back in to afk. I was immediately kicked for "security reasons" and I logged back into a perma ban. This account has years of progress on Bera and I don't get why it would ban me for afking in sauna. I dropped $50 on the account today just to get banned?! I don't know what to do...

    submitted by /u/awildhenry
    [link] [comments]

    ''Sword''

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I feel bad for people who are at their jobs and will come back home to this

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Balancing life and maplestory

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Just curious, how do u guys commit time to maple without it taking over your real life priorities? I'm a uni student and since pixel event started, my dailies have included:

    Coin cap on main and 3 other mules (one shares a cash shop) Normal gollux on main and easy on two others (hoping to find more cracked rings cause I'm poor) VJ and chuchu, guild capping on main Also still doing dwt and scrapyard weeklies If I have free time sometimes I grind a brand new character until I can get enough pixel coins on it to get another character slot. I used to do Sweetwater on my main and a mule but now I cbs doing it I sometime do MP to level up a legion mule and save up pots for training and bossing

    I find all these take up a hell lot of time and was wondering how you guys balance your time? I don't wanna burn myself out and end up having to quit the game cause I can't prioritise my uni work over maple (or fix my already dead sleep schedule).

    Looking for any advice that can potentially increase my efficiency or any criticism on prioritising the wrong dailies.

    submitted by /u/jyeoh9873
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment