• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    MapleStory this year in a nutshell

    MapleStory this year in a nutshell


    this year in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Why everyone should try Monster Life:

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    After 3 years, I finally made it to Lv.230 (whilst in my favorite map)!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    After every crash

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I miss my 30% ied

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Coronavirus and it's impacts on the Maple Community

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Adele power leveling to 200 in 1h39m

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Found my old maple training cards! Some of my favorites

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Just started playing and my hoyoung still looks like a hotmess. Must grind out more pixel coins ��

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Star force Experimental Probability Calculator

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I have gone ahead and created an experimental probability calculator for starforcing which is also accompanied with a frequency histogram.

    In my opinion, this is one of the most accurate measures on how much you can expect to spend to reach a particular star forcing goal.

    The calculator can be found here: https://jsfiddle.net/SuckHard/ncop02d4/100/show

    I hope you find good use out of it for the upcoming star force event!

    Enjoy!

    Note: Please bookmark this page and not the jsfiddle link itself. In the event I update the code, the URL link will change.

    Edit: Calculator has been updated to ensure star catching rates were more appropriately implemented.

    Edit 2: Probability of hitting your goal within a certain meso/boom amount has been implemented!

    Edit 3: Small errors found by Mafhwhale on free chance time, overlapping cost modifiers, and not applying star catching rates were fixed.

    Edit 4: Small bug found by Mafhwhale on not booming at 12 is now fixed.

    submitted by /u/SuckHard_Reboot
    [link] [comments]

    KMS ver. 1.2.334 – MapleStory’s 17th Anniversary: Part 2!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Which classes have the greatest power jump in 5th job in your opinion? Least?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys! As title says, which class feels like it gets "dramatically better" with 5th job skills? It doesn't have to be a top tier class at level 200, but it's more about the difference between 199 and 200+ etc. I read that Mechanic might be a class that fits this bill, do you guys agree?

    On the other note, which class do you think is least "powered up" by 5th job? The class itself could be really top tier, but maybe the 5th job upgrade really isn't that much compared to a otherwise "lesser" class. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Snyderhall
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a shooting star, leaping through the sky

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Is Sweetwater Tattoo BIS on its own, or does it need something to be transposed into it?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I know the Monocle is BIS with a Pap Mark transposed into it but I'm wondering about the Tattoo.

    Also what do you transpose into the Sweetwater Earrings?

    submitted by /u/twistedlogicx
    [link] [comments]

    no sign of ending. ��

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    (JMS) New Familiar System

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    JMS has released the new familiar system which is the same as GMS one but with some difference.

    1. JMS has decreased the drop rate of familiar cards, too. The drop rate now may be 10% or 20% of the previous drop rate. I tried droprate+50% familiar + legion drop rate buff, and in 10 minutes, I got 15 cards using Kanna. Also, the monster used to drop unique familiar cards only drop common and uncommon familiar cards now, making the unique familiar's price skyrocketing.
    2. The prices of items in JMS's familiar shop are different from previous GMS one.
      1. Familiar Essence:1000(GMS) -> 300(JMS)
      2. Familiar Points: 7500(GMS)- > 2000(JMS)
      3. Suspicious Fauxmiliar Coupon: 25000(GMS) -> 5000(JMS)
    3. The CASH items is not sold yet. So there is no familiar's CASH items now.
    4. Maximum Familiar Slot is different. 2000(GMS)->2500(JMS)

    Here's the link https://maplestory.nexon.co.jp/notice/view/948684/

    Now that there is an unscheduled maintenance which will end 1 hour and a half later, I don't know if there will be other changes.

    update: The so-called legacy familiar (which has initially 10 DEF, and cannot be shown when summoned) will cause other users dced, so we are not able to summon these familiar currently, This is the only problem for now, but only a very small amount of players have legacy familiars with good potential, so its not a big problem. I dont know if you guys have so-called legacy familiar.

    To be honest, having been used to JMS's old familiar system, I have complicated feelings on the new one. While I will not empty my gauge just climbing Dojo, and I may not have to use the essence because I only farm less than 2 hours a day, I still hope JMS can increase the drop rate of familiars a little bit, just making acquiring epic familiar with drop rate+50% or +100% easier. Familiar is the most important system in JMS because we have nerfed spell trace (weapon, 15%, ATT/MA +5) and we don't have eternal flame, and we are having a hard time to get good inner abilities. I hope JMS will treat the new system carefully.

    Btw, the issue that some familiars could no longer be acquired has not been fixed, sorry guys.

    Please tell me if you want JMS's familiar system be activated in GMS.

    Community's reaction: NOT FRIENDLY TO NEWBIES! INCREASE THE DROP RATE NOW!

    submitted by /u/kaedemina
    [link] [comments]

    KMS Luminous equilibrium teleport gets patched (without any mention) so that delay cancelling by jump teleport does not work.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    RECRUITING for CHOCOLATE Guild ! (REBOOT)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Chocolate

    Requirements

    • No Level requirement, we just ask that it is your Main(Post Revamp minimum level will be 101 due to update)
    • Access to Carries and Friendly social network(Discord Available by request) + +Guildcontribution and flag race optional
    • Kind, courteous, and respectful towards others
    • No hacking, botting, macroing- No scamming
    • Do not instigate drama(Ever)
    • Do not KS other Maplers when unwarranted

    📷 "GUILD DESCRIPTION"📷

    Hello!My name is Rose , and We are Chocolate :3!

    With the new Guild Revamp on the way this Summer.. We are happy to announce we are adding new members to our family! Chocolate has been around since the release of GMS with roots in Scania & Bera and many of our members predating Big Bang. Chocolate is recruiting BRAND NEW and Returning players.

    We are a fairly-close community that likes to chill and have a good time, and if were not active in-game, we will be in our discord(s). We advocate and celebrate diversity and support LGTPQT+ . We consist of many individuals coming from all different parts of the world (America, Europe, and Oceania), so you'll have people to play alongside with regardless of your time zone.

    If you're coming back to Maple for the social aspect, or like to experience the ongoing adventure, you'll be in the same situation as us and find that a lot has changed but the community makes it the same. In terms of bossing, we have bossing teams capable of running mid to end game bosses for carries and boss training for the meta/end game players!

    To apply contact the Guild leader or the following juniors in game. Looking forward to Mapling with you !

    Guild Lead: ChocolateBoi

    Guild Juniors: IssaBend ( Nok#1309 via discord), 420icedChais (420coffeecups#1235 via discord)

    submitted by /u/JPxWill
    [link] [comments]

    Dual blade efficient mobbing

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I play on reboot. Im a dual blade thats around 22x training at Lach. The map i train on is chicken fes 2 or somewhere in the tower. just wondering what you dual bladers are using as skills when you mob??

    Im just rotating Raid/blades/tornado and using blade flurry whenever something is down. Is there a more efficient way to play?

    submitted by /u/Personal1112
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Thunder Breaker need helps for V matrix

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hello ! I just got my very first character to lvl 210. So far I've been using 2 boost nodes (these I am alright with), the 5th job skill and the decent Holy symbol. I just unlocked one more matrix slot and just have no idea what to put in it. So far I took the hook, but I guess there are some way more important buff I should be taking instead ?

    If anyone can guide me a bit right now I would love it ! Thanks

    submitted by /u/BearCanon
    [link] [comments]

    Got to lv 200. Feeling really de-motivated.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I thought getting to lv 200 would really be enjoyable but I was wrong.

    I recently started playing again after 10 years. Playing on non-reboot. Started from scratch. Got a few link mules (kanna, xenon, ark, mercedes). Made my main, a hayato. I'm enjoying the class but I feel severely underpowered. I can't really do Arcane River questline because it takes a while for me to kill mobs.

    So I'm looking through guides and youtube videos and I felt like none of these ever explain the road block I'm getting. Each guide is saying to either buy these 2b-7b items which I'm in no way of able to afford. Or to get CRA equips, but I cannot kill CRA.

    I've got practically every equipment to 10 stars. I have a Pensalir set and the 3 Sengoku accessory set. The majority of my gear has 6% STR on each item. I am missing some % STR on rings, belt, and pendant but I don't feel that getting 6% str on each of these will land me to the point where I can CRA and overall progress. The dmg output needed for CRA is just way too high far than I can right now.

    I feel as though I cannot make money to afford practically anything in FM. I can do simple things like zakum, hilla, ht, von leon but getting about 5m a day from bossing is not going to get me to the point of affording good equips. Feels like a catch 22.

    My equipments are all epic pot and I see most people saying to not go beyond epic for Pensalir, etc until you get end game items. And I understand the reason is because of transfer hammer. So then that leaves me SOL right now.

    How DO I progress? Is it even possible to stay on all epic gear or am I going to have to waste money to tier up to unique just to have it revert back to epic later on? Is the meta really to get carried through hellux/lotus/damien/etc just so I can progress??

    I feel like I'm missing something here.

    submitted by /u/fanta_12
    [link] [comments]

    To all you people who keep saying that Maplestory is dead/will die soon

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Have you not heard of Korea Maplestory?

    submitted by /u/KaedeSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    [Bera] Looking for friends/guild to join! <3

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I'm a level 151 Pathfinder, only have one character atm. Used to play maple a long time ago and just started getting back into it so I don't rlly know what to do tbh, I need some senpais LOL. I /accidentally/ spent way too much money on NX to quit now so plz invite me to a guild or be my friend tyvm :) I have a discordddd.

    submitted by /u/flowerxvanilla
    [link] [comments]

    Good choice to teraburn a hero?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I heard Hero is a struggle until 5th job, is it a good idea to tera burn a hero, or are there other recommendations you guys would make? Thanks! Reboot BTW!

    submitted by /u/Im_a_sea_pancake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment