• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 18, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 18, 2020


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 18, 2020

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Do you need help selecting your main character? Are you new to the game and don't know where to start? Are you hesitating between two classes or what will be your next character link skill/character card?

    Feel free to ask any questions regarding the class selection and our community will try their best to answer them for you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Blade (デュアルブレイド by 櫻てっこ)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    wAoW tHe gAmE hAs cHaNgEd sO mUcH

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Maplestory - Cash Shop Guitar Cover. Definitely still a work in progress, but I’m happy with what i have :)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Maplestory Outfits

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    MapleStory create event that require excessive gaming, also maple :

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    If you know you know

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    shinsoo said i can be sixth chief knight :)))

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    (IsZack) Summer 2020 be like

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Guess i will only have maple running then

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Ez fix Mr. Nexon

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    We gotta hurry, let's take a break on this rope!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Passive Aggressive Question-Answering Megathread

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    No questions left unanswered.

    I will try to the best of my ability to answer every question as in depth as I can be bothered.

    Only ask questions if you can handle it.

    Anyone else, feel free to join in.

    submitted by /u/stowaway___throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing instability/crashing? Enter PIC to doubt #DoubtfulMaintenanceTime

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Do you ever feel stressed/anxious over progress in the game?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Hi. Mostly ranting/expressing emotions here so please don't hate too much .

    I feel like Maplestory is a weight on me and it makes me hate the game but also, I feel I can't take a break because of the progress that I will lose. My account is split into two right now, a 40k stat DB in Bera and a 28k stat NL in Reboot. I hate playing in Bera, I've spent so much money on that character but I feel like it's useless to switch to reboot permanently because of how much work progressing is. Working full time and being a student I don't have time to grind for hours and hours. At one point I even considered having someone bot for mesos on my account, but decided not to due to fear of being banned/losing my NX items.

    Overall it's stressing me out. I've stopped playing for a few days now to allow myself a breather. I don't want to permanently quit but I'm struggling with figuring out why I even play the game still.

    submitted by /u/nospmoha
    [link] [comments]

    Unscheduled Maintenance - May 18, 2020 at 2:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM EDT / 11:00 PM CEST / 7:00 AM AEST May 19) | Official News

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    How to speak with RNJESUS

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    More Quality MEMES!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Farmer kanna: haunting or exorcist first?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Which node trio should I max first?

    I have one set trio of haunting/boss/tengu

    I have another pair of exorcist/kishin/ninetail

    I think haunting and/or exorcist is the main mobbing skill for farming right? Which one should I be using in chuchu so far?

    submitted by /u/Paladinsareunicorns
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch from Phantom to Pathfinder?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So I know that Pathfinder generally is a much better class, and Phantom is kind of a terrible class, but I have a lot more stuff on my Phantom. My Phantom has 680k range unbuffed, 1.57 mil buffed, 60 IED, and 82 crit rate, with almost all of my gear epic pot 6% luk, and is level 209. My pathfinder is level 200, empty with just base Fafnir gear with no pots, and has ~111k range. Obviously my Phantom has much more gear, but I'm considering just not putting stuff on my Phantom, since I just don't do that much damage, even with all the gear it has. Would it be a better idea to just move what I can to a Pathfinder and getting him geared up instead? Thanks for any advice. I do like the Phantom, but it sucks doing no damage.

    submitted by /u/nightman211
    [link] [comments]

    Farming nodes

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    I have level 200 kanna around 240K range clean with link skills Where and how is the best way to farm nodes in vanishing journey?

    submitted by /u/BBEPIC
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Logging in issues

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Anyone lagging and having the monster freeze and not being able to get into a channel on the reboot servers or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Tokkisan
    [link] [comments]

    When’s the next rotation?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any Rare/Hidden maps (Reboot)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Hello, I am please looking for some help.

    I am going for a collector aesthetic in Reboot. I just became aware of that some really old maps are available through people saving them in hyper teleport rocks and such. If you would be so nice as to share some of these maps with me so that I can enjoy their ambience, monsters, rewards, shops, or NPC's-- please add me or message me in game.

    My IGN is Hôjicha.

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/oAgK
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment