• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    MapleStory When you try to Solo lucid without an I-frame

    MapleStory When you try to Solo lucid without an I-frame


    When you try to Solo lucid without an I-frame

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    The Cannon Master Experience

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Anyone else in a hate and love relationship with this game?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I just crashed while trying to cc in hene to get an mvp, and crashed again after relogging in and getting the mvp, thus losing the mvp I wasted like 5 minutes for. This had me thinking, man this game can be annoying, but why am I still playing it?

    Personally, the game itself is great. I love its progressive nature and some of the events, but the company managing the game is just complete buns. The servers can be laggy and complete garbage at times and after saving a few bil for the past 2 DMT catastrophes and seeing the "compensation" I had a huge bruh moment.

    I don't put any money into this game since I don't want to support Nexon, but I'll probably continue to play this game because of its addictive nature, but it still has me thinking, do I really want to be playing a game when the company barely cares for the player base?

    So I was just wondering if you guys have any similar thoughts since I really like the game, but not Nexon.

    submitted by /u/SnooDucks3554
    [link] [comments]

    I Love Damien

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Does anybody know how to claim DMT compensation box?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I can't figure out how to get it I was there for both DMT time periods.

    submitted by /u/NarutoxSasukex
    [link] [comments]

    Maple Lore - Heros in 3 minutes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    So this just happened.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Some art of a game character I drew

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Nexon used to care about us...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Tell me your secret Maplestory fantasy

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    If I ever become rich, I'm gonna hire a team to run my own version of Maplestory after getting my hands on a copy of their codebase. Then I could relive past events, locations, quests, PQs, etc., whenever I want.

    How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/GimmeDaSauceBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Churmble Monser Familiar card pack can give 100 cards.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Me and the boys were practicing will when this happened

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Starting from scratch!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Ive been playing on and off in reboot since launch and im finaly ready to be reborn in a new server!

    Im looking for player to train with or just chat ingame.

    My first step is to burn evan,aran and mercedes in the new server and then create my first link skill in Bera.

    If you have any tips for a non reboot server, its very welcome.havent played in regular server in years and im kinda lost on whats the big difference and stuff.

    Cant wait to try zero and my aim is on Shade, Hero and Blaster for main, still dont know.

    I want to boss on my main so if you know any order for link skills, very appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MonsterDragoon
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks RNG god.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone else's game freeze then DC you after extracting familiars?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Every time I extract a familiar and press Okay my entire game freezes for ~ 15 seconds, then DCs me. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/SolaVitae
    [link] [comments]

    Aran Lucid Solo (Easy Mode)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Whats your favorite piece of music and why?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Can be popular or one that not many people know of

    submitted by /u/ncdyoshii
    [link] [comments]

    Bowmaster's Armor Break 1sec minimum cooldown is actually bypassed by CDR hat

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    For those who don't know, Armor Break is a passive skill that gives an attack +315% Final Damage (essentially x4 damage) on anything with 300% PDR, then goes on cooldown for 9 seconds but drops 1 second per attack you land, with a minimum cooldown of 1 second.

    Without any type of additional CDR, for example just having lv200 Merc legion, while bursting for maximum hit count, Armor Break usually procs every 1.1~1.2 seconds or so, give or take server lag. Sometimes it will proc in 0.8 seconds but rarely, this might be related to having the Merc legion imo. It displays a little "shield-breaking" icon above you when it activates. However, upon wearing a CDR hat that I made and tested with (-1 sec and -1 sec, aka 5% and 5% because its <10 cooldown), It procs every 0.4~0.5 seconds in an extremely notable fashion. During non-burst (like only Hurricane + Platter + Inhumane + Guided) it procs about every 0.6~0.7 seconds or so.

    Doing a (non-tryhard) BA test on oak dummy, I was hitting 1.3T with a clean equal hat, and 1.38T with the double-CDR hat, a ~6% damage difference. (A 3-line %stat hat is approximately worth 5% of your total DPS or lower)

    If anyone has some of their own experimenting in regards to this, feel free to share, as there's like no information out there on the googles about this. Also i'm contemplating on what's actually correct, the strategywiki saying 10% for a -2sec line, or in-game's 5% for a -2sec line. I haven't been able to dig up any kind of proofs in regards to this, and it could make an even greater difference if I could get 15% or 20% instead of just 10%.

    submitted by /u/kerbonklin
    [link] [comments]

    How does MVP GOLD EXP buff work?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I am finally MVP gold! But now I want to get that MVP buff to help other players, i am claiming daily gifs for 5 days now and not a single buff..

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/JMNSTYLZ
    [link] [comments]

    How to reduce the cooldown timer for Mihile link skill?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    How do I get permanent up time of Mihile's Link skill? Are there any other link skills that can give me a permanent uptime for Mihile's link skill?

    submitted by /u/LeastEggplant
    [link] [comments]

    [Aurora] Daily checklist. Is there anything i'm missing for F2P meso making?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hmmm Did anyone have this error ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Will regular servers ever see another DMT in light of recent events with reboot?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Curious to see what some of you might think. I had tons of success for it being my first DMT as a F2P buying cubes for the first time and it boosted my damage and has made my gameplay a lot more smoother. What do you think will happen?

    submitted by /u/ChrisCoffeexd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment