• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    MapleStory Maplers when Marvel is over: Don't play Marvel guys, it's a scam. Also Maplers every year:

    MapleStory Maplers when Marvel is over: Don't play Marvel guys, it's a scam. Also Maplers every year:


    Maplers when Marvel is over: Don't play Marvel guys, it's a scam. Also Maplers every year:

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I don't know why I even try

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Friends birthday cake, Asked to post cuz I thought it was cute

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    how can one be so lucky and unlucky at the same time

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Buccaneer Mobility in Black Mage

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Meta Guild Collage (Bera)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I am deceased

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    it's tempura time

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    mushroom game

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    hot take

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    add a "do not see again" option to the sunny sunday and maple news ui's when logging in to your characters

    submitted by /u/lovelytaeil
    [link] [comments]

    No one wanted to struggle party :c

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    What real town/area is showa town based on?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone know which real town is Showa based on? I looked into a town called showa, but it just wont fit the concept. Thanks to whoever answers!

    submitted by /u/GhineasPage
    [link] [comments]

    So a buddy of mine got the 1mill points in marvel

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    More drop or meso gear

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hello, normal server , currently have 120 drop on my gear , which is better , adding more drop or meso gear ? I heard that drop diminishes over 100. Meso gear seems pretty good because I'm paying for fz service , allows me to make some profit from collecting loot.

    submitted by /u/yohoung
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory Marvel - RNG

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    MapleStory Marvel - RNG

    Good midnight Maplers,

    So after spending max 300,- for the spins I managed to get the Ring of Divinity. Never really went for it to be honest, just tried to get some gainz on others. A honorable mention would be a 100k worth of MaplePoints and some awesome permanent cash items together with loads of new hairstyles and faces. I'd like to show my 18 pages of prizes if you want, but I can't export them all in 1 click haha.

    Since I'm a new player in this game, I believe it's exactly 3 weeks now, I wish to sell this item. I plan to play the game long term as I have heard stories about the grinding. Nonetheless, I seem to love the game! I planned to stop spending after these spins and this would really give me an extra boost. I heard from an in-game friend that this item cost roughly 150B. Of course, I have no clue.. I could definitely get a nice gear(s) and for my future mules(?). I still have less than 1k legion. I am waiting for my BurningWorldCharacters to leap^^.

    Anyway, please help sell this time me or leave a comment about the topic/ring/rng/anything. I have plenty of time since I'll be able to sell it only after within a week.

    PS: whats the chance or 1 out of (?) to get this item?
    PPS: doubled it down, but got the extra hair instead^^.

    Goodnight!A Mapler

    https://preview.redd.it/mm3nqsfc42h51.png?width=1340&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e560285cdbc70a3511a068c687ae34ba77518da

    submitted by /u/xImNitrix
    [link] [comments]

    I am not Deceased

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Rotations

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi! Playing this game involves a lot of switching between characters - leveling jobs for legion and link skills. Every time I start a new job I find myself wondering what the most efficient way to play it is. I should probably be able to figure it out myself but I trust people who main these jobs more than I trust myself.

    So is there anywhere to look up optimal rotations for jobs? Both for bossing and mobbing I guess. If not, what's your main class and how do YOU play it "optimally"?

    submitted by /u/memour
    [link] [comments]

    just got back into my account after being away for.. a few days

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I used 2 cubes to see if I could get rid of my 6% Str in favour of IED or Att%

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I used 2 cubes to see if I could get rid of my 6% Str in favour of IED or Att%

    I know it's "nOt bIs" but it's reboot, and I'm solo progressing :p It was epic before I cubed twice, but I'm pretty happy with it for now

    https://preview.redd.it/yeockxb3xzg51.png?width=209&format=png&auto=webp&s=3babe0e15846a8f572ccb95e950546f1f4e573c3

    submitted by /u/KisuAran
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from Adele to Hayato

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to switch to Hayato from Adele, cause I like skinny swords more than fat swords. I currently have a 18x Hayato right now and I like him quite a lot, hows his mobbing after 200?

    submitted by /u/Zefeng_
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Elite Knight Drops

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering if everyone gets a purple chest drop because I went to maps with the bosses, but idk if it's correct etiquette to help. I'll stop if I'm actually stealing loot

    submitted by /u/itisadoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Hoyoung Questions

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm curious on Hoyoung as a whole, currently I main Zero but I've heard Hoyoung mechanics are quite difficult. I want to know the pro's and con's of Hoyoung as well as how fluid mobbing/bossing is. Any information you guys can provide would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/beloveds
    [link] [comments]

    Combo God Gear

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I was training for a few hours and I averaged one god summon per minute. SO you would have to train for 25 HOURS(1500 minutes) just to get one god damn set of nx items.
    Has anyone actually done it?

    submitted by /u/LegionAdele
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment