• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly Buying, Selling, and Trading thread.

    Do you have something you need to price? Or are you just looking to buy or sell? This is the thread for you.

    Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out. Ex: [Bera]

    PLEASE REMEMBER We do NOT allow real money transactions.

    This example list includes (but is not exhaustive):

    • NX -> Meso
    • Riot Points -> NX
    • Meso -> Amazon Gift Cards

    Please refer to the rules if you have any questions. Worst case, ping mod staff on Discord

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    Free mes0s anyone? Decided to make some maplestory cookies

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    lol.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Phantom Discord Class Picture!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Never thought this could happen to me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    I've been using Clean Slate 10% for months with no luck but at least I can fly on a magic carpet

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Maplestory gave me an achievement that summed my farming experience.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    2021 starting off worse than 2020 :(

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Can’t wait to start playing again!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I've been playing MS for 10+ years now and quit early last year. Currently saving up for a new laptop to get playing again! See you all in reboot :)

    submitted by /u/MrWright617
    [link] [comments]

    I think this community can relate

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    [Maplemas Event] Redemption for one gift @ Cassandra.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Late happy new years! Sharing my thoughts on Maple in 2021

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Awake Ring Question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    I know that when you hover over the awake ring coupon it says "Warning: You cannot use this coupon if you already have an awake ring," but I was wondering since I have the awake ring on another character on Bera, and I'm leveling up burning world characters, am I allowed to have the awake ring on another character on the burning world and be able to bring it over to the regular server I play on on the 27th of Jan? I couldn't find this information anywhere.

    submitted by /u/prettyasianswag
    [link] [comments]

    Xenon mains in reboot

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Out of curiosity, are you guys one shotting with your missiles when you're mobbing? Or maybe 2-3 shotting?

    Im currently working on my trinode rn that includes salvo missiles along with the mecha atk and hypogram 🤟

    submitted by /u/Strange_Enthusiasm11
    [link] [comments]

    familiar potential autosteal

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    is familiar potential autosteal valuable? does it stack with increase meso drop rate by a large amount?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Substance1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone miss Star Planet? Can we bring it back?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    [Reboot] How did you get your CRA gear/weapon?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:32 PM PST

    If anyone wants to party with me, hmu.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ok-Mix-1475
    [link] [comments]

    Should Hezien Temple get Revamp ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:28 PM PST

    If so what would be reason why should get revamp ???

    submitted by /u/DrakBAM
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Any place to reliably get potential scrolls? (rare or epic is fine)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Question above.

    Or is it just random drops that you'll get via farming. Im asking because Im planning to grind some classes to 200/210 and even rare potentials would help me at this point.

    Only places I have in mind are the legion shop and awake coin shop

    submitted by /u/cudntfigureaname
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Kanna quest bugged or am I stupid?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Is this Kanna quest bugged or am I stupid?

    I started a new Kanna character and I'm trying to complete Blind and Battered 1.
    When I talk to Mouri Motonari to turn in the quest he says "Did you strike fear in the hearts of the enemy?" and then I get this response and it doesn't complete the quest. Naoe Kanetsugu isn't on Maple Hill Road 1 for me to move on to Blind and Battered 2 either, so I'm just confused.
    Any suggestions?

    https://preview.redd.it/lf6vxc6ke1a61.png?width=822&format=png&auto=webp&s=fb064b96f3ab8c8f6143b8411f24f4fba1d468ee

    submitted by /u/melodycassidy
    [link] [comments]

    The decoration event compensation is not available in burning world

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    For some reason, I can't post in maplestory's bug reporting forum. Clicking "Post Discussion" doesn't actually do anything. And I know we have a wonderful cm here on Reddit, so I'd thought I'd post it here.

    -------

    Bug type:

    Gameplay

    Brief bug summary:

    The Scheduled Minor Patch on January 7, 2021 mentioned "Added a quest for players to claim an additional reward for those who began the '[Maplemas] Decorate the Tree!' on December 27, 2020 and could not complete the quest. Please visit the Event Map NPC Cassandra to receive the quest." While this works in other worlds like Aurora, it does not in Burning World. Cassandra does not have the option to claim the additional reward.

    More details:

    During the event, players were able to claim the decorate the tree rewards in multiple worlds, including Burning World, so it is weird that this compensation ignored Burning World.

    Steps to reproduce:

    1. Go into the Event Hall in Burning World
    2. Talk to Cassandra

    Character name, level, and job:

    *can pm for it

    World name:

    Burning World

    Date and time of the incident:

    1/7/2021 8:11 PM EST

    Edit: made it easier on the eyes

    submitted by /u/Norrir
    [link] [comments]

    familiar drop rate

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    If I have 2 rare familiars that both have increase item drop rate by a small amount, do they stack?

    submitted by /u/naseigelul
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have enough time to unlock arcane stone shop?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    What is an optimal setup for farming? (regular server)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    So far the majority of my mesos came from selling boss drops, but I was thinking of giving farming a try. I know absolutely nothing about optimization though, was hoping someone could help me out!

    All I know is

    - Kannas are preferred because of kishin

    - buffs like Legion meso/drop rate increase, wealth acquisition potions (I'm sure there are more that I'm unaware of)

    - inner ability for meso rate increase

    - Phantom Legion effect

    - meso/drop rate rings (is it limited to rings? it seems like I only see those potentials on rings)

    Speaking of meso/drop rates, is the hypothetical ideal setup the one that caps out both meso/drop rates at the max (I think it was 300%? 200%?), if we ignore the principle of diminishing returns? Or does having equally high rates inhibit one or the other? Is meso/drop rate + high kill count everything there is to farming? Or is there something else?

    Thank you in advance and sorry if I'm dead wrong about something :D

    submitted by /u/Krysen_S
    [link] [comments]

    Ursus 2x times

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I have googled and found multiple different posts with all different times. Does anybody have the official Ursus 2x times? I know this gets asked all the time, but I cannot find anything official and have seen so many different times posted.

    submitted by /u/Kid_Polygon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment