• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    MapleStory This is the best event in the history of maple

    MapleStory This is the best event in the history of maple


    This is the best event in the history of maple

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    No, there are no BiS items. No, there is no way to make money with it. No, it will not affect progression to an insane degree.

    You what this is? Fucking fun. Just a couple of minutes every day to get some cute rewards with no coin capping stress and a lot of nostalgia fanservice. I don't know what new mini game is going to appear tomorrow and that is exciting.

    Chill maple, best maple

    submitted by /u/IRoyalClown
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished editing little phantom for my keyboard and I love the outcome!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    drew a friend's character ! I loved his outfit ; v;

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I drew my MapleStory character for an art contest.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    mo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    maple throwing stars

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    proof

    Took about 1000 bane's collar for me to get it, just talk to private Charlie and you have a chance to get it. Good luck to you all!

    submitted by /u/Oduroduro
    [link] [comments]

    MAPLESTORY GMS [REBOOT] | 18.3K STR BLASTER | NORMAL DAMIEN | SOLO

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    i feel pain

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    [Bera] R> Evade

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    [Bera] R> Evade

    Hey people of the maple world

    We are looking for new active members that are willing to progress the game with us. We do daily cap to level try to level our guild but its not a priority as we want this guild to have the freedom you want, that being said we still have some rules. Our end game goal is to kill the hard bosses and eventually kill the black mage. We are also active on discord for either, casual conversations or maplestory related topics . If you want to join, let us know here or whisper one of the juniors as some names get cut outin the guild tab.

    See you guys around in the maple world xD

    https://preview.redd.it/txx4sf6k1aa61.png?width=1358&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d3d58799fbc5e02ac31b502979afde9db62f7b3

    submitted by /u/OneEpikHigh
    [link] [comments]

    When Anakin Skywalker tries to farm coins in his dreams

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Who is the most powerful class?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Taking skill descriptions and animations literally, what class has the strongest feats? Here are the two contenders I can think of off the top of my head:

    Dawn Warrior: Soul Eclipse summons the sun and moon and cuts them in half. Rift of Damnation tears a hole in the fabric of spacetime to create a rift to another dimension.

    Jett: Casual Planet Buster. Creates and controls singularities.

    Bonus: Who is the weakest class?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyGoat
    [link] [comments]

    kain older sister what think?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    P A I N is not knowing an item becomes untradable after transposing. Context: Char not db.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I made this because I was bored, I suck at editing but I think it came out pretty nice

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Decided to go for 22* for the first time ever. My equip blew up... but at least I got 10k achievement points!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Chaos Pink bean decided to disappear after phase 1...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Question about completing the familiar budge

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I'm not sure how the droprate or overlevel penalty work on familiar cards. Should I farm on a farmer with drop rate? If my farmer character have overlevelled for a region, is it okay to keep farming it, or should I farm it with a mule of the according level? Please enlighten me.

    submitted by /u/Yvon_H
    [link] [comments]

    Magic wagon restocks

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I really hope the datamined 1k per restock is an error because nexon seriously can't expect us to be cool with them doubling the restock price this time around.

    Sigh

    submitted by /u/RiotGamesWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with the stories????

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I just want to read all of the major stories so planning to create many characters as possible and read their stories. Currently working on explorer and Cygnus. Should I create resistance first or one of the heroes first?

    submitted by /u/could_have_gotton
    [link] [comments]

    KMS Dual Blade Black Mage Solo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Does anyone know how tranposing a Dominator Pendant in regular servers viable?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I'm a DA in regular server and was wondering how the stat transfer would work. I want to ultimately keep the 10% hp stat on dominator pendant but if I lose it during tranpose, I'd rather just keep the dom pendant by itself.

    submitted by /u/SevereDysentery
    [link] [comments]

    Which Wonky Hair are you choosing/ did you choose? [Poll Inside!]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Nexon should add cool eqps to anvil to the gachapon rotation.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    God I'd spend hundreds of dollars to get pink adv cape, blue work gloves and red sporty cap and COOL maple weapons.

    They're useless, they're just for the looks so I see absolutely NO REASON why they wouldn't add it to the gachapon rotation!

    so PLEASE NEXON.

    submitted by /u/Jewnunu
    [link] [comments]

    The Magic Wagon is Coming Soon!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    So I was adding link skills for GPQ and uhh...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment