• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    MapleStory Realized my journal basically became a Maplestory journal so I decided to go all in and designed stickers for it

    MapleStory Realized my journal basically became a Maplestory journal so I decided to go all in and designed stickers for it


    Realized my journal basically became a Maplestory journal so I decided to go all in and designed stickers for it

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    My lastest commission made for a fellow reddit member.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Among Us X Maplestory Animation

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    (No Transparency/Picture Mode) Reboot Hoyoung Hard Lotus Solo

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Throwback to Dec 2006!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Throwback to Dec 2006!

    Had no idea my photobucket account still works lmao and I found these. Not sure what is happening on the first screenshot but only OGs know how Forest of Dead Trees IV were the issh back then lol. Second screenshot, I remember my guild was having a contest for the best decoration of the Christmas tree back then. Simpler times!

    https://preview.redd.it/u65irr6zmqv51.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fa0e46c1677c16251da4f6a287f9dc6ade63912c

    https://preview.redd.it/amiqaa81nqv51.jpg?width=797&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e60e93a02f65c932b156e24ac59fb861118e4ee8

    submitted by /u/rappy01532
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Update for October 28

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Since the holidays are closing in, I'd like to present a holiday event from ~2006, in all its glory and chaos

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    [GMS Reboot] Phantom Hard Will Solo

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Brain Lag

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Best default emote?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    F6 GANG RISE UP

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FruitsCandyMS
    [link] [comments]

    Best skill in GMS

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Was thinking while I was grinding what is the best skill in GMS that's not Kishin? In my opinion it is Shadow Partner. What about y'all?

    submitted by /u/Whalemingo1
    [link] [comments]

    Woah theres a sub for maple story

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Played this game since it first came out got reddit feq months ago this is epic

    submitted by /u/helpmomimscared_
    [link] [comments]

    Old Maple Screenshot memories - Trying out new cash shop items! (Oct 2005)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Arcane River has been taken over by Macroers/Botters

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    It started with maps like DCUP1/2 and MTS7 but now the pandemic has spread to maps in Lach and Morass aswell. All the decent meso farming maps are infected. They are even macroing/botting on kannas with full permanent pets and nx so they dont seem to be scared of bans at all. They don't auto cc anymore and some even start doing their macro on a map that is already taken...

    Is Nexon even aware of this? And when will they take action?

    submitted by /u/cygnus_policy
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Here

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    EDIT: I mentioned traveling in the post. I meant Mobility (movement speed).

    I have played this game back in 2006-2007.I was a casual player and didn't invest too much time into it.

    Now, after "a few" years, I bumped into this game again during my boredom (quarentine) and decided to download it again, only to find out that the game has so much more content, i got dizzy.

    My question is:- realizing there're a lot more classes and jobs, i would like to find out what class is recommended for a casual player who would like to pass the time?

    - also, i remember it was a real pain to travel in this game. classes was very slow. what classes are fast?

    - what server should i choose?

    - lastly, i would like to kow if there're any AoE classes in the game?

    TL;DRwhat class would you recommend me, if i'm a casual player and want fast traveling AoE class? and what is the server i should choose?

    submitted by /u/MrShlup
    [link] [comments]

    Since we're doing throwbacks. Here's my Dawn Warrior the day after Cygnus release! I ended up rank 2 for the contest.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Cadena Link Skill Question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    the link skill says extra dmg vs monsters weaker than you. which from other various sources directly translates to monsters with lower level than you. so in regards to bossing and using this link skill, how do you know which bosses are what level? Can't seem to find anything on it. and does it have a visual indicator or appear on the buff slot when it is applied? Im thinking about making a cadena Link Skill but not sure if I should do others first. (I'm 220+) if that is anything

    submitted by /u/dlalsdn123
    [link] [comments]

    Are DB overpowered?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm always seeing post about people complaining of how broken DBs are. I know they are strong, but every time I see some cool high end level they are nowhere to be seen. I could swear that I see more Phantoms than DB endgame bossing. Also, I think they are mid tier in the DPS chart and my friends say that Shadowers deal way more damage.

    Do they fall behind in the endgame? I know they are amazing at least until CRA and Hard Magnus.

    submitted by /u/IRoyalClown
    [link] [comments]

    Epot from a regular potential scroll!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Just a Little Record from the day when they changed the main Login Theme Music and awakened the rage of the MS's Community

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Throwback to 2010 with my Aran at Kerning Square hunting for Monster Cards

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Why make more than 40 characters?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    What's the point of making more than 40 characters when legion only let's you benefit from 40 characters (other than of course link skills or classes that give main stats in legion). The only other point is to have fun I guess but any other ideas to why?

    submitted by /u/nixcuck
    [link] [comments]

    Scheduled Minor Patch - October 29, 2020 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT Oct 30)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment