• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    MapleStory just recovered an old account from 2014-ish 🧐

    MapleStory just recovered an old account from 2014-ish ��


    just recovered an old account from 2014-ish ��

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    What’s with the anger and toxicity?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Any time someone asks a question that isn't too difficult to answer, I always see people on this sub flaming the person asking the question. Everyone is complaining about people asking these questions—how about just ignore the post?

    Aren't we as a subreddit supposed to encourage community participation? Players are always talking about how they miss the "community aspect" of old maple, then go on the berate any person in the subreddit who doesn't know as much as them.

    This game is not simple at all. New players need some help. Yes, most questions can be simply answered by patch notes or looking online. But there's no harm in making a post. Just fucking ignore it. You're not obligated to answer it. Stop being toxic.

    submitted by /u/Diffinity
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else find it annoying you have to actually loot the musical notes

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I think its obnoxious as hell that they dont just auto pick up when you go near them like pretty much all the other event thingamajigs. quite a few of us f2p's dont have our snails anymore nor can we reliably farm blackhearts via hilla hard so we have to waste time grabbing them.

    submitted by /u/Yasharko
    [link] [comments]

    pls nexon change the new megaphones color, it's very confusing with alliance chat.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    logging on after a day's work be like

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Good riddance to the worst fucking boss

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    If I'm being honest, I didn't even know what Lotus was when I came back to play 8 months ago. But Covid szn has given me so much time, and this was my proudest moment in Maple so far!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    A cat wit the official Bender hat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:43 PM PST

    The Greatest Show on Maple World Is Coming.mp4

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    x3TheAran59 and many other foreign KMS players' accounts will be closed/deleted

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I'm doing one of these doodles per day for someone's character. Here's the one I did yesterday! I'm doing these for fairly cheap since it's mostly for practice. If you're interested in getting your character done, please hmu on Discord: MikeyPie#5059 (one spot left for next week).

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Evan Launch Contest Submission (many many GMS years ago). Feeling Nostalgic.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    haha howling fist go brrr

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    This is driving me insane. I get the quest arrived message and sound every time I change maps. I’m level 200, and completed every pop up quest above my head!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Chaos Vellum is done for, the finale for my Solo progression of CRA. I'd come up with something clever but I'm tapped emotionally from this fight.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Just hit 200 on Battlemage, have questions

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I just learned 4 new skills from 5th job. Aura scythe, grim harvest, altar of annihilation, and abyssal lightning.

    In terms of training, should there be like a rotation of these skills I should be doing to maximize the usage? Or is it essentially use them whenever they are off of cd.

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    Im from EU but...should i play Reboot on EU or US ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:55 AM PST

    ^ Ive heard EU Reboot is dead but im just curious whats your experience from EU Reboot ? Should I stick with my Region or should I Play on US since the Playerbase is way better. I just dont want to Play a online game without Players.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tomigotchi
    [link] [comments]

    Bossing with Buccaneer or Angelic Buster

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    Which pirate class is stronger in bossing, Buccaneer, or Angelic Buster? I am looking for another class to main since I usually play Thief/Warrior classes. Let me know the pros and cons! I'm just trying something new for a change!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bluejay737
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: this tera burn, snail is 30day duration

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    that dude's snail will survive the kicking for a month

    submitted by /u/dude_in_the_rain
    [link] [comments]

    How sad would u be if u were me

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Legion 10k

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I just curious about legion. Legion level power is counted just from first 40 chars or it considers all 52 chars slots ? (Assuming that I have 52 chars)

    Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/LouhiVega
    [link] [comments]

    Paid for Karma Coins through PayPal/Nexon, but still haven’t received the code via email. (It’s been 3 hours)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Like the title says, I purchased a 25k Karma Card online via the Maplestory website. In the email, it mentions they'll send the code at a later time (max a few hours).

    It's been 3 hours now and I'm just wondering what happened to my code!!

    Thanks for the help y'all :)

    (Add me on BERA! @smeiiybear)

    submitted by /u/fuckyouyaslut
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Tera Burning possible?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Is changing from regular burning character to Tera Burning possible? I'm lvl 151 tho I don't want to start a new character to get fast to lvl 200.

    submitted by /u/MishWhat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment