• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    MapleStory Maple Memo: Gollux Set Effect Update - November 12

    MapleStory Maple Memo: Gollux Set Effect Update - November 12


    Maple Memo: Gollux Set Effect Update - November 12

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Harmony of Arcana. Ever wonder where did the BGM come from? Here's your answer! Another Arcana commission of mine, if you enjoy the soothing and calm vibe from my previous post, I hope this joyful aspect will also be loved <3

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Why go for 10k legion, when you can go for 12.8k pet poop?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    After reading the maple memo

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    I get so sad. Their lifespan is so short ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Illium, Wings of Glory (ig: @bumbumart)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Compensation for gollux set change is not generous for normal server players. Nexon is cash grabbing from normal server players once again. Here is why.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    1. People have to make a new pendent if they transfer their gollux pendent to belt
    2. They made two best belts (Tyrant and Dreamy) that people spent a lot to make useless

    What should have been done instead if Anna truly felt sorry for players for the change:

    1. Make gollux pend transferable to different pendent if only one can be equipped
    2. Give option to transfer Tyrant and Dreamy belt to gollux belt (normal)
    3. Give option to transfer SW and other earrings to gollux earring (reboot)

    Compensation is not generous, but rather they are making more money off players unfairly. People shouldn't "settle" for the compensation and think they are generous, when in reality, this literally made money they spent on making other belts useless, and require them to spend even more money on new pendent, when most people will be looking for a replacement.

    Edit: Also if they cared about this "Gap" stuff, they wouldn't have implemented new familiar system, which is another system they implemented to cash grab.

    Edit 2: Differentiating reboot and normal server

    submitted by /u/gospodinpin
    [link] [comments]

    Even though is practice mode... A solo is a solo. Finally NLotus solo for me (GMS Aurora)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Shoutout to Nexon

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    In the newest maple memo you really put in the effort to communicate with us and try to compromise with us while still fulfilling your duties. Reading into the reddit thread I have never seen the community more understanding of such a huge change and I think it's because of your understanding for our well-being and talking to us. Please continue with this in the future! Keep up with the good work.

    submitted by /u/Kawaii_Trap_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Commission doodle for Gyuri and his very unique character! I'm doing one of these per day for fairly cheap since it's mostly for practice! Hmu on Discord @MikeyPie#5059 if you'd like to see your character done like this!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Oof

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Petition to add an option to toggle PIC for storage and UI transparency in combat

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    PSA: extracting the u/thumbs up damage skin makes an untradable basic damage skin with u icon

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Basically wasted my extractor

    submitted by /u/dude_in_the_rain
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot]Any guides on making mesos?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Hi all, I just came back after 1/2 years? and I used to farm byebye station with a Kanna at level 150. I think my Kanna's range is only 80k buffed IIRC and I would actively farm there for mesos with a spider familiar. Is it still viable or is there a better alternative? I'm looking to farm now so I can make some mesos to level up my mules first. I do not have any budget and my kanna is also lacking meso gear.

    submitted by /u/l1i2l3i4
    [link] [comments]

    More options for Superior Gollux Belt exchange - NEXON Hear Us Out

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Dear Nexon,

    I just want to address some of the concerns with the upcoming Gollux set equip changes. I understand where Anna and the team is coming from but considering the significance of this change and the number of players that will be impacted, I don't think having ONE option to exchange for a Superior Gollux Belt is fair and reasonable in any way. There should be more than one option for exchange. GMS is trying to align their entire player base to KMS but you need to understand that players are all running different items. Some are already running Superior Gollux Belt, some using Tyrant Belt and the end game players using Dreamy Belt. Nexon wants everyone to be aligned to KMS which is completely understandable, yet only provided one option to do so. This is simply not fair.

    There needs to be consideration on the players who have spent hours and hours farming hard Lucid for a Dreamy Belt not to mention the sheer amount of money spent on cubing as well as starforcing. What about the players who have spent hundreds on trying to make their Tyrant Belt 15 stars? Why are these players limited to only trading their Superior Gollux Pendant even though they're the ones who have sacrificed the most and supported the game the most? Dreamy Belts and Tyrant Belts are used heavily in KMS yet these GMS changes make them absolutely redundant without any compensation at all.

    Looking from a Reboot perspective, many players have already perfected and is using Superior Gollux Belt so what exactly is the point of providing them another belt? Having only one exchange option overall just seems obsolete to Reboot players.

    At the end of the day, we're trying to align to KMS but this change needs to be applied fairly across all players based on their server. I do not believe a blanket solution tossed to everyone is the correct approach.

    What I'm proposing is (this is only my opinion)

    **GMS:**
    Tyrant Belt can be traded for an equivalent Superior Gollux Belt
    Dreamy Belt can be traded for an equivalent Superior Gollux Belt
    Superior Gollux Pendant can be traded for an equivalent Superior Gollux Belt

    **Reboot:**
    Superior Gollux Pendant can be traded for another piece of equivalent Superior Gollux equipment

    Nexon needs to revisit their strategy on these Gollux set equip changes to make it fair for all players. Many people are extremely upset by these changes and we should focus on solutioning better rather than trying to fit different keys through the same hole. If not, the player base will definitely only diminish. Many players have already indicated that this change will cause them to say goodbye to Maplestory. With such a great community, it's saddening to see it die.

    For all players out there who are concerned and share the same thoughts please share with the community. The more people we have on board the more likely Nexon will listen.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/icyisme
    [link] [comments]

    An unseen tsundere tried to warn me about my death count. ᵢₛ ₜₕₐₜ yₒᵤ ₒᵣcₕᵢd

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Getting back into the game!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    So a couple of friends and I have recently got back into the game. We're all around level 90ish and we're trying to find things to do together. We've been doing the typical grinding and questing but we're wondering if there are any PQs or Bosses we should be doing? We're pretty out of touch with the game so any info is much appreciated!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wtfeezey
    [link] [comments]

    Lumi main tips

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I'm a Luminous main at 210+ and I feel like I have no idea how to play the game. My range is okay for a lumi (700k) but I feel like I don't do any damage.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/wontonmeinn
    [link] [comments]

    Mano in watercolor

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Battle Mage?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Noob here, I play on Reboot. Is Battle Mage good in 2020? I've heard people say their mobbing is bad, is that true? And do they fall off late game? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/throwawaydollarsign
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. How much does it cost to perfect trace on average? MSEA

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I accidentally used a face and hair coupon and now I look horrendous�� Is there any way for me to get back to the default face/hair? Or am I stuck with this forever...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Where to train lv 100? (noobie)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I just started playing MS again so everything is confusing and brand new to me.
    I reached lv 100 and read I should do zakum but I accidentally did the easy mode so now I don't know where to train until it resets again?
    Any ideas where to train other than zakum at lv 100? Thank you :)
    (this is for reboot!)

    submitted by /u/candkay
    [link] [comments]

    Settle or Reflame Dom Pendant

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Looking to transpose, 6% all stat, 48 main stat, 48 secondary stat

    I'm a pathfinder settle yes or no?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jeremyklien996
    [link] [comments]

    Haste compensation drop coupons not stacking properly?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:51 AM PST

    I was training earlier today and when I activated my drop coupon from the Bebe compensation box it it kept saying it won't stack with my current drop buff but I didn't have any drop buffs. I had a lot of buffs on but none of them were drop unless you include familiars or HS.

    submitted by /u/YourLocalCommunist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment