• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    MapleStory Ursus time changed

    MapleStory Ursus time changed


    Ursus time changed

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Due to daylight savings ursus 2x has "technically" been pushed forward an hour. So this means it's now at 5pm-7pm pacific/8pm-10pm eastern and 10am-12pm pacific/1pm-3pm eastern

    I forgot but this also means that reset is also an hour earlier so it'll be 4pm pacific/7pm eastern now.

    submitted by /u/Hikari100
    [link] [comments]

    [REBOOT] Kind of a weird question, but is there any reason to farm blue mushrooms?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I was messing around in henesys and foudn this level 240 kanna just going absolutely apeshit on blue mushrooms. the ground was covered in caps and i have no clue why they where doing that. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/FlipperMDipper
    [link] [comments]

    This story was actually kind of sad, glad I was able to participate in this event.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Nexon Launcher or Steam Launcher? [Poll & Discussion Inside!]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Have you ever wanted to know how many people play MapleStory?

    Well, in this Poll, we're trying to determine what percentage of people use the Steam Launcher.

    From there, since we have the official Steam Numbers, we can extrapolate from that, and obtain the overall number of people who play MapleStory on average.

    Of course, there will be probably a sizeable margin of error, but this is a super rough, super scuffed way to measure around what ballpark the numbers are.

    If you aren't sure:

    Nexon Launcher means you press "Nexon Launcher", click on a blue/green "Play" button, and the game starts from there.

    Steam Launcher means you press the button on your Steam interface. (I don't know, I don't use Steam)

    Both (Depends) means that you use either, depending on the circumstances.

    Other means another way of entering MapleStory. I'm not aware of any other launchers, but maybe I'm in the dark on something.

    Neither is for if you don't play MapleStory anymore.

    Results is for... well I don't know how you wouldn't fit into any of the other 5 categories.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/maplethrowaway2
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on the next set of balance patches?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I'm a semi-casual Battle Mage who's been taking a break for a while.

    Kinda feels like I've been waiting all year for the quality-of-life improvement balance changes e.g. the double Altar set-up & client-sided TP, any word on when they're coming out this year?

    Probably going to come back and start hitting it back up again once they do.

    submitted by /u/Merciligh
    [link] [comments]

    Old resurrection skill pre-big bang, had someone die on the way to complete the quest

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    What did you achieve this weekend?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    First of all, hope you all had a great weekend!

    My achievement was finally finishing my Merc's gear with the Spell Fever Event and Double StarForce. I went for Abso because I prefer it visually haha. Now aiming to get it to 210 for Link. The move on to the Evan. Also, I PSOK'd my old Abso Gloves from my Aran to sell on the AH for a big chunk of Meso. So fingers crossed that sells. Finally, achieved two badges on the familiar system!

    What did you achieve?

    ~Happy Mapling

    submitted by /u/SelwoodUK
    [link] [comments]

    Angelic Buster Union

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Anyone can help out?? Not really sure which characters to build for AB Union

    submitted by /u/OkTemporary8140
    [link] [comments]

    Best Phantom Links for Each Job? [Reboot]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I'm wondering which skills from each job are best to get?

    submitted by /u/SuperMeatloaf
    [link] [comments]

    Hero leveling?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Taking a break from my main and thought hero was kinda fun, but wary of the awful mobbing. Currently I have a 210 hero in reboot and was curious on how hero leveling is and how hard it is to one shot on hero, as currently I struggle a bit to 2 shot at chuchu with lvl 10 nodes/~8k stat. What exp rates were people generally getting from 210-235, and how much funding did you need to one shot? Broad question but this determines whether I decide to grind hero and potentially change mains or just work on legion. Any help appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/PriorRiver3
    [link] [comments]

    Need to get this off my chest.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So the past week I've been trying to get level 2 cygnus, with all the souls. I thought it would give me a super soul after completion. Turns out I waisted close to 800m, and got rid of my damien soul to find out what I did was stupid, and my mag cygnus soul is gone now.

    So last night I'm feeling so dumb, I have 150m to my name and I I'm selling 1 stack of spell traces. I've never gone past 13 stars with a weapon because of risk and cost.

    Last night I said f*** it yolo, as I proceed spend all my money assuming I would waste it and just log off sad after. I went from 14 stars to 13 stars. The spell traces sold. At this point I stop carrying and I have enough money for two attempts. First succeeds, second succeeds and my weapon is 15 stars, in 5 attempts.

    I ended last night with 300k. Aware not as crazy as 22 stars in 22 attempts. Or 5% boom css hitting 3 times in a row. But I'm quite proud of my arcane weapon even if it does not have a good soul.

    Good Halloween event.

    submitted by /u/icweiners69
    [link] [comments]

    Astral Blessings Never Left Us

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Update/Download Question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Update/Download Question

    So my main PC went doodoo on me and i'm back to my old gaming laptop. I connected it to the same ethernet cable I used for my PC and I was wondering if the area I circled is supposed to be there for updating because I do not recognize it.

    https://preview.redd.it/af52ud2cxrw51.png?width=456&format=png&auto=webp&s=9cff24b6e5b0d64d315a86280b4ed3ecf7279bb9

    another question if anyone can answer it. my download & upload speed is around 100 mb/s. but the most I've seen my update speed is like 3 mb/s. Is there any way to fix that issue?

    edit: i haven't used this laptop for around half a year. i've always had maple downloaded so this isn't a redownload.

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    royal face coupon question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    let's say you used 3 different royal face coupons and saved those faces into your salon slots

    usually, there's 6 different royal faces at any given time

    if you use a 4th royal face coupon, is it still possible to get 1 of the 3 faces ALREADY SAVED into your salon slots?
    or do you get 1 of the 3 remaining faces (because 6-3= 3) NOT already saved into your salon slots?

    submitted by /u/ExternalResolve372
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Starforcing Absolab

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    For absolab gear, do people usually get fodder gear to 22* then ransfer to abso or do they just do starforce on abso?

    I currently have some abso gears at 15*, and I'm not sure how to proceed from here...

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Tamer and Zero on Reboot

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Hello! Does anyone know when a Beast Tamer and Zero event will be appearing so I can have a chance of making both characters on Reboot?

    submitted by /u/tezuka_specter
    [link] [comments]

    You have been disconnected from the login server

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Anyone else have a problem with maplestory when trying to log into a character the screen fades to black closes and says disconnected from the login server. I made another account to test if it was specific to my account and it seems it is as I was able to make a character on the other account and log into the game. I contacted support to see if my account had been banned for some reason and they said they couldn't find a ban on the account so I have no idea.

    EDIT: I've tried reinstalling, updating my drivers, different launchers, trying over and over again, etc.....

    submitted by /u/shucksters69
    [link] [comments]

    Which classes are good for solo progression?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I want a class that is good for solo progression except: kanna , DB or adele.

    submitted by /u/maplemanuwu
    [link] [comments]

    i was so proud of tracing this, but now i'm tempted to t-ham for warrior gear

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Can fabesolab be used as a trace transfer fodder for broken absolab?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Question in title. I wanted to save some money if I could get my real weapon to 15* without safeguarding since I got the fakesolab from the Rise event.

    submitted by /u/whoyawn
    [link] [comments]

    question regarding eCyg

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hey all,

    currently got back to MS after 12 years.. when people smega for ecyg,,ch ... bla bla.

    When join the channel and go to the ecyg queue. in the map... People just dissapear from map,

    how does ecyg work, is it a group invite party like ursus or smaller groups ?

    submitted by /u/Sacredchilzz
    [link] [comments]

    ICOG Usage

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Since we're getting quite a few ICOGs during the Sengoku event, what is the best way to use them as a 240 F2P Non-Reboot player? I know they are quite valuable but still not sure how to most effectively use them to either make myself stronger or make mesos.

    submitted by /u/vlajason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment