• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    MapleStory I just realized the Anonymous Letter had a hidden message

    MapleStory I just realized the Anonymous Letter had a hidden message


    I just realized the Anonymous Letter had a hidden message

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Pokemon Maplestory Cosplay Trainer Red

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Slick Manga Chapter 1

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Slick Manga Chapter 1

    I've been working on this manga for around 2 months and hope that some people will be inspired to make their own for their own guilds! This is based off chapter 128 of Black Clover. https://tinyurl.com/y4dgrd9m

    https://preview.redd.it/82iw0e1ueiw51.jpg?width=235&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bf3be61ca5d61de36aa27ea6ba535941b83c83be

    submitted by /u/RebootHasaki
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot: Garden Alliance - Vhilla Clear

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Reboot: Garden Alliance - Vhilla Clear

    https://preview.redd.it/ktle9tjnhkw51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d1768adef41147ee697340f550e8c6c51e5d78d8

    New Vhilla group decided to practice. 1 member couldn't make it.

    We were doing so well in practice, we decided to give it a real go.

    Healing familiars negate the "no healing" rules, but by no means nullify the mechanics. I forgot my BA start, so it was close to a 20 min fight.

    Go Garden Alliance.

    No drops

    submitted by /u/gummby8
    [link] [comments]

    A Black Mage Masquerade Mask I made for an Art Contest. <3

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Fastest travelling routes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I want to contribute to this community.

    In my opinion, the fastest travelling route is this 2

    1. Complete Level 60 Copper Drakes in Maple Guide, then you have access to sleepywood which is connected to six path crossway and then climb the ladder to pantheon which takes you anywhere.
    2. Finish Level 70 Aqua Road in Maple Guide, then you have access to aqua road by using a nearest town scroll, which you can talk to veritas which takes you anywhere.
    submitted by /u/RadioNew
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I'm happy...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    The new Beast Tamer V skill reminded me of a fitting scene from Hey Arnold

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Mechanic is SUPER FUN

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I made a Mechanic this morning and have him at lvl 103 rn. Very good mobbing class. Idk what lvl 200+ brings, but it's a fun class.

    Also, his regular attack key shoots beams out of the robots nipples.

    submitted by /u/SuperMeatloaf
    [link] [comments]

    Finally soloed chaos vellum on my cadena after a few weeks of practice

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Finally soloed chaos vellum on my cadena after a few weeks of practice

    https://preview.redd.it/1fhit9b7mfw51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5b59eec1d262f295309e1f29297f154a2400ec4a

    Picked up this class a month ago because I wanted to play something more challenging than paladin. Took a few weeks to get comfortable being able to animation cancel with thrash and learning how to movement cancel with pursuit. Took another week to learn how to do it and maximize damage without dying in a boss fight.

    Honestly this class is so rewarding if you put in the time to learn it. Once you get a feel for the class the sky is the limit!

    Stats:

    14k luk, maxed boost nodes, 175% BD, 90% ied

    submitted by /u/ivanaimufua41
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Penslair

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Im a level 182 getting my fafnir but i would like some penslair gear with potential and flames to switch over to my fafnir. The only way i farmed them before was when i had a level 140 at green goblins but if i go there now they dont drop it anymore.

    submitted by /u/donrickyyy
    [link] [comments]

    How do familiars work?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I'm coming back to the game since a decade and im sure lots have changed. One thing I don't understand now is the familiar system. I understand you get the card but now o don't get the rest, even when I combine cards the stats still say ?, Is there any benefit for using familiars now anyway?

    submitted by /u/axel7530159
    [link] [comments]

    [Screencap Redraw] Mr. Lotus sir are you wearing pants the people need to know

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Looking for red osfa top/bot

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Anyone know which monster drops red osfa top/bot?

    I've been farming the monster stated in hidden street website for 10-20 min, but I don't see any of their drops being dropped by the monsters. It could be just bad luck, but I wanted to ask here first.

    submitted by /u/bis4o
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'll be seeing this a lot soon, but this is my first ever boom

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Cadena Easy Lucid Solo (with video this time)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Why was the AWAKE update so hated in KMS when it came out?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I can understand because of the lack of actual Grandis content, especially seeing as we're on the 3rd letter of Grandis yet we've barely gotten anything related to it, but besides that i'm a bit confused?

    If someone can fill me in that'd be grand(is)

    hehe i hate myself

    submitted by /u/Buniiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    F3 Face vs Emoji Comparison

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Please Help me settle a debate!

    Of 😗 and 😒, what emotion/mood does the default F3 face try to most accurately represent?

    (in the link there is a picture of the two emojis are next to the F3 face)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tychenne
    [link] [comments]

    How to Star Force Safely?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Pick the class you like the most

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    What’s the chance to get crit dmg for inner ability?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I am new to maplestory and I got a unique inner ability with +25% crit. But I changed it because I thought base dmg was more important. Especially because I was only like 70 or 80. I did some research after and heard that crit are like godly stats and I really regret messing with it. I want to know if I can somehow get it again. If not, I want to know a method of how to choose my stats. Idk what's more important than others or if I should lock some good abilities and rank to roll. Any tips or info will be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Luvne
    [link] [comments]

    Windows update making client unable to launch?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hello friends, I wanted to discuss some possibly peculiar interactions between windows and the nexon game client. I had run into this issue before but didn't think much of it then because I did a full restore. But a recent Windows update made the nexon client unable to launch maplestory. I click play and it will hang around for a minute then the button comes back. I can't say this is for sure reproducible behavior, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this type of experience. I ended up having to manually uninstall the update and reboot.

    submitted by /u/Thunderpurtz
    [link] [comments]

    One-eyed reaper package

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Really like the look of the set , was trying to find info on it but didnt find any , just wanted to know of there was a chance to comeback this black friday or was it a limited time nx package ?

    submitted by /u/NicParr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment