• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    MapleStory v.218 - Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes

    MapleStory v.218 - Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes


    v.218 - Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    And that's the outfit to plot twist a henehoe. Follow me for more henehoe's tips...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Meso Piggy Bank from Maple Tour getting removed? Why?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Completed My Sealed Collection! (Sets 1-6)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Imagine not doing Wonderoid

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    PSA: RIP Malaysia - Do the quests for easy 26 fame if you haven’t already

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    The area is getting axed like Singapore did back in October 2018. I suggest getting the easy fame if you haven't yet before it gets removed. Rip Malaysia and Byebye Station for good.

    -Malaysia Removal

    Malaysia will be removed from the World Map.

    Malaysia maps will be blocked from entry.

    The following quests will be blocked: (fame quests):

    A Bright and Sunny Day

    Too Hot!

    I'm Bored!

    They're All Gone!

    -After v.218 update maintenance, all characters in Malaysia maps will automatically be moved to Henesys.

    Located under Content Changes:

    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63065/v-218-awake-ascend-to-mastery-patch-notes#content

    submitted by /u/HaIeyRose
    [link] [comments]

    some mapler art for guildies & others :D

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Cash Shop Update for November 18

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Eagerly waiting for patch notes makes me feel like a kid again.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Title says it all.

    I feel like im back in 2009, waiting for patch notes to be uploaded to read all about the new knights of cygnus or the new family system.

    It makes me feel like im back to being 12 years old, not 23.

    And I love it.

    submitted by /u/MaXPreSS
    [link] [comments]

    STOP THE BUGS!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    So that's how this patch was named Awake...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Didn't expect much from Nexon "support" glad I wasn't wrong in my assumptions

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Looking for a new main recommendation

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I'm asking here to hear don't different opinions and to get done new ideas

    What class do you suggest and why

    submitted by /u/Sig770
    [link] [comments]

    No fix for extending Kishin while jumping?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Or is this supposed to be an "intended" feature? For those who don't know, each proc of kanna's Nightghost Guide is supposed to extend the duration of kishin by 5 seconds. However, this duration extension doesn't apply if NGG procs while you're jumping or getting knocked back for some reason.

    The latest patch notes don't address this. I'm sure everyone who plays Kanna would appreciate not having to make sure they're on the ground while attacking 24/7

    submitted by /u/miss-girl
    [link] [comments]

    does anna actually have any control over the gms changes

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    what is her position that everyone blames her for every shitty change gms keeps making? i doubt these decisions dont come from higher up. forcing newer players to spend more money to get where older players got for a lot cheaper and all. its not like nexon is above that but i dont think that even has to be said.

    my point is everyone points fingers at her but im really unsure if thats warranted

    submitted by /u/Sonzical
    [link] [comments]

    Boy, there's really no in-between between normal zakum and chaos zakum huh?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I tried chaos zakum, died a few times and did enough damage to estimate it'd take me probably 15 mins to kill it. Tried doing normal zakum and killed it in literally 3 seconds XD at least there's a practice mode now.

    submitted by /u/SilverLugia1992
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I main with the tera burn in a fresh server?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    DB V Hilla Solo ( Real Mode )

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I've accepted that pottable badges aren't coming back, but can the monster park badge at least be more accessible?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    At least give us something better than the Magnus badge. The monster park badge is already there but it's stupidly rare to get. If they just increased the drop rate from the boxes then we could finish the set effect with the medal and it wouldn't feel so bad not having a pottable badges.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting a character for Terraburn

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Hey! Another dumb question from yours truly ;P

    I'm thinking of burning a character for the lvl 3 Link (Evan, Aran, DS, etc).

    Problem is, I have a few chars I kind of burned to 150, already. Some being my Evan at 189, and Phantom at 153.

    So I was wondering if it is worth deleting those characters to Terra-burn to 200 since 150+ gets really slow and painful xD.

    Thanks again for your wisdom everyone!

    submitted by /u/daijakake
    [link] [comments]

    Tera Burning Advice

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I've returned to Maplestory recently after playing on and off for a couple of years, and I've decided to play more consistently / seriously in the near future. I was wondering which characters I should Tera Burn in the coming event so I can do well mid-long term. I'm open to any type of reasoning, including Link Skills / good characters to second main, etc. Thanks for your input in advance!

    Some information that might help:

    • Current Main: LVL 200 DB (but open to second mains)
    • Have LVL 2 Aran, Mercedes, Evan, Demon Avenger Link Skills
    • I am unfunded, and will stay that way
    • I am on Reboot
    • I don't want to make a farming Kanna (because I don't think I personally will have much fun doing that)
    • I like strong, mobile classes with particularly fun/complex gameplay (like basically everyone else haha)
    submitted by /u/Laiyned
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion on Adele 4th Vskill - Storm

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Any big brains able to explain the purpose of this one to me? I.E. Lucid golems?

    It seems that the biggest issue with this is that you lose the dps from the aether swords when activated, but the skill is multi-target which is helpful for Adele

    submitted by /u/Antimarxist69
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Mr. Nexon

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Why can I not enhance this node?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Why can I not enhance this node?

    So, I currently have this

    https://preview.redd.it/ap3evwyphyz51.png?width=425&format=png&auto=webp&s=9e3e3b3ece5a55ed5968a7c485d87a8c36d2d5af

    and also this

    https://preview.redd.it/77d98nmkhyz51.png?width=450&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b15fbde12f12b87af454661850a66b5f66cd1cb

    I would like to enhance the second with the first, because I prefer lines 2 & 3 of the second.

    When I click the second & select enhance, there is no node available (but there is the other way around).

    I am guessing that it is because I have a Level 5 enhancement active. Is that the reason?

    If so - I cannot remember how I did this - how do I remove that enhancement & move it to the other node?

    Btw, any I/L out there want to recommend the best 2nd & 3rd lines?

    submitted by /u/jamawg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment