• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    MapleStory You either die a chief bandit, or you live long enough to see yourself become a shadower

    MapleStory You either die a chief bandit, or you live long enough to see yourself become a shadower


    You either die a chief bandit, or you live long enough to see yourself become a shadower

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Had to take a pic before I leveled again

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    maple wallpapers collection (126)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    The Whole Gang...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Thank you Guided Arrow

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Introducing MushroomTimer - your one stop website for all event times and countdowns

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Some time ago I noticed that I would like a simple and clean way of seeing all the various events going on in Maple and so I decided to create a website like that or myself. By building a website I not only got a nice useful tool, but also got a bunch of new knowledge and improved my skills that will hopefully help me in my career in the future. Initially it was just a simple table with the name of event, link to patch notes and countdowns. Recently with the AWAKE event I saw an opportunity to flesh it out a bit and build a nicer frontend.

    So now I would like to introduce to you:

    Mushroom Timer

    I took each part of the event from the official patch notes and put it in a simple to see and use format. Each section has items with their own countdowns, such as the scroll training which is huge. Now I can easily see when the next chapter opens. Below each item on the left you can see the start time and on the right the end time. If it's live or done already it will have a checkmark instead of a countdown. Some of the items have simple descriptions to remember what everything is, such as the Sunny Sundays for example. You can click on section headers to be taken to patch notes for that particular event. I hope the date localisation works good for the US folks, I didn't have a good way of testing unfortunately. If you can please leave some feedback.

    With this new version I also decided to publish my code on GitHub, so if you wanna take a look feel free to do so.

    Let me know your thoughts about the app and I hope you enjoy using it!

    submitted by /u/Zincuable
    [link] [comments]

    Heard you wanted 3l O.o

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    [Reboot] Grats on Excel, Savages, and Elite for all breaking the 300k GPQ milestone - in the same week

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Spreadsheet comparison between Arcane vs Absolabs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Spreadsheet comparison between arcane vs absolabs

    With the upcoming changes of 'increase droplets' and hard boss equipment drop rate in reboots next month, I make spreadsheet comparison between stats and total raw cost to upgrade.

    tl:dr : 20* full sets arcane > 22* Abso . 17* arcane = 20* Abso.

    I forgot to add stats for 20* abso x 5 pcs + 17* arcane weapon. The total stats for 20* abso x 5 pcs is 839 main stats | 446 weapon attack. Average cost to get 20* abso per item is 19b (Use fodder item lvl 150 item W/O SG). 20* Abso x 5 pcs + 17* arcane weapon total cost is 101.5b

    https://brendonmay.github.io/starforceCalculator/#

    https://brendonmay.github.io/cubingCalculator/

    submitted by /u/Afiqnawi93
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 3 classes I might main

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Hi I'm thinking of returning to maple and I have a sorta bad habit of alt hoping, but that's all behind me now as I want to main one of these three classes because simply put they have the BiS badge and emblem from sengoku.

    With that said they are luminous, mercedes and my bucc...I know all classes are viable with enough funding and time but of these three which are the better for endgame?

    submitted by /u/Xelfara
    [link] [comments]

    Got my auto steal to 15% and started making 400m per hour

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Root abyss set

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:13 AM PST

    So Ive just hit level 200 and things se getting a little hard on me. I need to get better gear since i Think my damage range is too low. So ima get the rootabyss set i thought. But for that I need to kill the chaos bosses, which I don't think I can right now. Because I need more damage. (Havnt actually tried, need 4 more normal clears).

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/JacobKvi479
    [link] [comments]

    GMS events in constant state of regression (nerfs)?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Is it just me, or does it seem like the events this year have been heavily nerfed down compared to prior years?

    We've only had 1 DMT (which didn't really count for reboot)

    No potable badge

    No dark lord of totems for Halloween

    No fairy heart in Awake shop (super weird since it was already limited to 1 per world)

    Looking back at the events since April, there hasn't really been anything that offered newer players a chance to catch up. And unfortunately the consensus feeling amongst people I talk to is that this is just going to continue. Astral blessings was great for symbols/nodes and basically makes Awake coin shops seem super lackluster.

    Time to consider moving on? Generally MMos I've played have the issue of power creep with new updates/events making everyone stronger than before, but for whatever reason Maple has the complete opposite approach.

    submitted by /u/NikWinters
    [link] [comments]

    Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Couple questions about angelic buster

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I just came back to Maplestory after literal years of inactivity and I remembered Angelic Buster being fun to play but I DO NOT remember the horrible voice lines she says when doing... pretty much anything.

    So first question: Can other players hear it when she says her voice lines? I don't like the idea of subjecting everyone around me to her horrible "angel engage" every time I want to double jump

    Second Question: Is there a way to mute her voice? Please tell me there is.

    submitted by /u/quiet-times
    [link] [comments]

    Lucid!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    How do you use Dye (Tranquil Sage)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Chances of getting sweetwater set

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Hi guys, I left maplestory little more than a decade ago and just recently returned. I have to say I'm enjoying the game immensly so far:)

    I was just curious what are the odds of getting sweetwater gears during the solo commerci tour. I heard the chances are extremely low...

    submitted by /u/Bluefin34
    [link] [comments]

    Is This a Known Bug?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I'm a relatively new player to Maple Story, and I've been experiencing this since my first time playing. Without fail I have to log into a character twice in order to change the resolution otherwise I just have the blank resolution section. If I play later on in the same day I have to go through the whole process again. So I'm just wondering if this is a known bug or something because it's getting annoying.

    In case this matters, I play solely on Reboot NA

    submitted by /u/Evotel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment