• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    MapleStory So my friend got this on his 3rd black cube

    MapleStory So my friend got this on his 3rd black cube


    So my friend got this on his 3rd black cube

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    30 Years Old Pre Big Bang Boomer Displaying 1337 skillz Against Yeti

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:53 AM PST

    21st 250 down in the grind for 10k legion, here's how I did it : Evan

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    30 Years Old Pre Big Bang Boomer

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:18 AM PST

    New KMST Test Server is in 64 bit

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    New Maplestory client is in 64bit, this may be the best update yet. LETS GO!

    submitted by /u/mushroom_tree
    [link] [comments]

    This guy is such a tease

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    EP.02 – BTS' Unstoppable Creativity | MapleStory X BTS | Personality

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Next Update is called Neo

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    230 Hoyoung 11k Main Stat Lotus Solo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I took me five days, but I needed to find that medal after the Jett revamp

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Goodness me! After 9 months I Finally Defeated Lotus. Back then I know nothing, I wonder will I have enought will power for an insanse grinding up ahead, can I solo CRA after all? Why I still not quit? Dang... that was one heck of a journey. :D

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Nexon. I would kit out 3 pets without hesitation if you allowed me to put V Decent skills on them

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Also put baby robo pet back in Reboot.

    submitted by /u/gummby8
    [link] [comments]

    Blaze Wizard Solo Progression Hellux

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Lmao did they call it off?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Looking for some old Bera buddies back in 07

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I'm looking for a few of my buddies that played back in 2007. I'm hoping there's a small chance that I can reconnect with them. I was hit by nostalgia earlier this week so I'm hoping someone here knows/remembers them.

    Anyone happen to know:

    Brian(XzarrocX)

    Laura(xoSaphiraox)

    Vivian(XAnimeX)

    Steph(forgot her ign but she was an assassin) but her AIM had her name in it.

    They were all mutual buddies and were in the guild Zarbear so if you knew one of them, chances were you knew the rest as well.

    Sadly AIM and MSN are dead so it's hard to contact them.

    submitted by /u/beranostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Burning world I need help killing Ra

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    (so I can buy mastery books)

    submitted by /u/mobein
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock the maps in arcane river?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I've been looking at lvling spots in videos and they tell me to go to places like hidden fire zone to level from 200-208ish but when I try to hyper teleport rock there it won't let me. Do I have to finish the quest line first? It won't even let me continue until 205

    submitted by /u/yoggyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help please? Is the Tomo Returns quest really broken? I've been trying to find him just to complete it and it seems like he got Thanos snapped after the completion of "Hello, Tomo!"

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Finding someone carry me cra hmag hellux can reward with kk card

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Just lazy to find guild

    submitted by /u/Inner_Event_2693
    [link] [comments]

    (Open) Holiday Budget Commissions!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    (Open) Holiday Budget Commissions!

    Hello! I've never used Reddit before really, but a friend from the MapleStory community suggested I should try to advertise my commissions here >:3c As an artist, I really struggle to sell my art around this time of year so I decided to make a sheet with some cheaper options! I'd love to draw your MapleStory characters, OCs, Canon characters, or whatever else you have in mind that isn't too complicated. I can draw blood and gore, but I am uncomfortable with NSFW topics. I HIGHLY prefer PayPal, but maaaayyy consider Amazon, Steam, or iTunes cards.

    https://preview.redd.it/6lpr8otk4y261.png?width=5000&format=png&auto=webp&s=e1c0e0aad296e6fd6d2090173e9f1a6c5392b6ad

    Contact (DM me on any of these sites):

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/royalraptors/

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/royaIraptors

    DeviantART: https://www.deviantart.com/royalraptors

    Toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/Steampunk

    Or DM's here!

    If you have any questions let me know ;v;

    submitted by /u/RoyaIRaptors
    [link] [comments]

    don’t play blaster

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    hey blaster main here, reboot NA. I heard people mention it before, how blaster "destroys your fingers" and brushed it off as a joke. However in the process of playing blaster and using the bobbing/weaving combos i have caused physical damage to my hands IRL. while blaster is very strong, and imo very fun, its really up to you if you think the actual real life pain is worth it.

    submitted by /u/CaldorBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Is Maplestory Sea Dead?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Old Player wanting to get back into the game

    submitted by /u/AkiTetsuya
    [link] [comments]

    [The Afterlands] Ready for the Hereafter - Is there a way to revert tombstone color?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Hey guys, new Maple player here..

    I was progressing through the story line without any guide and i picked Bronze tombstone because of a story i hear when i was a kid.

    Now i found out my tombstone is bronze colored, is there a way to change it?

    submitted by /u/SocratesPT
    [link] [comments]

    Event ring potential

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the event ring potential will carry over through upgrade scrolls? I was wondering since I was going to save cubes from the cube sale in reboot.

    submitted by /u/iHyperFuze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment