• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly megathread for new players and players who just have general questions about the game.

    Some sample topics for you to consider would be:

    • Selecting your main character.
    • You're new to the game and don't know where to start.
    • You're a returning player who is trying to get back into the game and need help.
    • What class should you make for your next link skill/legion mule?

    As a recommendation, please mention your world and/or server inside a bracket Example: [Bera] at the start of your question.

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    Hayato Discord Group Picture 2020

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Lotus P3 Familiar Drop (Bera)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Was excited when I realized that I tiered up to Legendary, but then I realized I got this (I'm a Kanna)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    In honor of DMC 5 Special Edition being released

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    It’s about to hit hard.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Congrats Kierie on first GMS Reboot Zero to hit Level 250!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Congrats Kierie on first GMS Reboot Zero to hit Level 250!

    Huge congrats to Kierie on hitting Level 250 on Zero in EU Reboot and Reboot overall! Give him a big congrats and now go get some sleep <3

    https://preview.redd.it/sezlw8avhy761.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=b8ff927af1b6fe6a26dfc9fdb7da2007f33393df

    submitted by /u/ValiantAzure
    [link] [comments]

    Band of Three - Shxtou fanart

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Some maplestory Comms I did/Working on

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I guess there's still plenty of time to claim these

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    A Fairly Combo-y Aran Overview (1st - 4th Job)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Jett skill appears in CMST lol

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Burning world phantom need to steal skills plox

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Having a ton of issues finding anyone to steal skills from. Does anyone have a pathfinder dk and bishop 3rd job on burning world that i can steal their skills? :(

    submitted by /u/FuckYouGoodSirISay
    [link] [comments]

    I tried drawing Xenon doing his sword spinning thing

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    [Reboot] Is it safe to starforce my weapon as zero to 15 at 120?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Hey, I'm just curious if it's safe to do so? What happens if the item blows up? I may fund the character later but not looking to main atm.

    submitted by /u/pimpdiggitycong
    [link] [comments]

    Finally dropped a 3rd pose. But event is over the 5th. I'm screwed, right?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Petition to remove this as a Legendar... as a potential

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Authentic Symbol formula deduction

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Mercedes' V Skill Sylvidia's Flight

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    The skill is supposed to do -25% damage reduction, but when I fought Arkarium his stupid glass shatter 1H-KO'd me again :c

    Anyone else experience this or know why this would still 1H-KO?

    My assumption is that the -25% damage reduction doesn't matter because my health is 18.7k.

    submitted by /u/jrufino18
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with best farming maps on constant rotation?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    As farming spreadsheets are becoming more popular, the best farming maps are on constant hold/rotation. SP, MTS7, DCUPs, and even LCUP are pretty much packed around the clock.

    How do you guys deal with this? Do you just find another map with less EXP and meso rates or hope that you get lucky and stumble across one of the best farming maps?

    submitted by /u/princesstaiga
    [link] [comments]

    200+ leveling advice

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Looking for some advice on leveling, this is my first character over 200. I understand leveling past 200 is much more of a grind but I feel like I'm missing something. I've been training using 2xExp, eternal flame, pendent of the spirit and level 2 Mercedes link for additional 15% and I feel like my exp bar is crawling.

    Mostly been in arcane river area doing VJ, and monster parks daily. Tried FES but that didn't seem to good either. Is there a better spot for me to be or something I should be focusing more on?

    I'm level 203 kinesis. 195 AF at the moment.

    All advice appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/-JRoze
    [link] [comments]

    Does any of you guys know if this sword can cover a gun?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    $th 5th job skill quest

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I heard that you're suppose to get the 4th 5th job skill for free, but I don't see the quest in my lightbulb. The skill isn't in my V Matrix either, is there something I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Moementie
    [link] [comments]

    unable to unlock inner ability at lvl200

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    so I realize I don't have my inner abilities and I already hit lvl 200. I'm aware you have to be at least lvl 50 and get a quest in the white light bulb but I can't find it (yes, I clicked see all levels on the available quest tab). any clue how to unlock it other than emailing Nexon?

    submitted by /u/kaiserscloset
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Knights and Demonslayers

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Just wanted more insights on how Dark Knights fare against Demonslayers when it comes to both mobbing and bossing?

    submitted by /u/OxfortCount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment