• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    MapleStory Me in the banish room during the Von Leon fight

    MapleStory Me in the banish room during the Von Leon fight


    Me in the banish room during the Von Leon fight

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    22nd 250 down in the grind for 10k legion, here's how I did it : Mechanic

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    omg guys i’m f2p and tdy I soloed damien :>

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    A commission for a mapler couple. This was my very first maplestory commission, was fun interpreting from pixels to painting ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    nexon cash confessions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Sunny Sunday Victory: Caught Gassy Homuncullo!!!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    [Reboot] Lag Induced Ban on Kanna

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Hello Maplers,

    As you all know, during these past week or two, we've been experiencing tremendous amounts of server lag, especially after the daily reset when majority of the player base is online and all channels are almost maxed out.

    As I was doing my dailies on December 26, 2020 after reset on Reboot with my main, a level 251 Kanna with IGN: TruKee, I was hit with a game crash, which I thought was just a normal crash that usually happens, but when I tried to log in afterwards, I noticed I was hit with a perma-ban on the account.

    The ban occurred when I was doing my Vanishing Journey daily PQ (Erda Spectrum), I was on the second phase where you have to eliminate all the mobs coming through the portal, I had my summons out during the time and was covering one of the portal, during which time my crashed.

    I decided to ask some guildmates what I should do, and they told me to just submit a ticket, this type of thing seems to be common with Kanna's, and so I did. Nexon replied to me with what seems like a generic message "Unfortunately, after reviewing the account, we're seeing that the violations found on this account are too severe to allow further access. Specifically speaking, this account's MapleStory access has been removed after illegal third-party programs specifically created to affect MapleStory gameplay were detected active and in use at the time the access restriction was executed. As such, it has been flagged for a permanent access restriction, so this appeal is going to be denied." I have tried to submit a follow up ticket, but this also came with a negative response of "The ban placed on the account has already been investigated by a Game Master, and it was determined that the account was directly involved with activity that violated the Terms of Service. This activity resulted in the ban being placed on the account." I am pretty much feeling hopeless now that the ticket system will yield any positive result.

    I came here to ask fellow maplers what sort of remedies I can take in this situation, as I have been part of the maple community since 2014-2015, having to take a break due to school in 2017, I just recently returned to the game about a month ago. I have made large progress in this account and it would take too long to start over on a fresh account, that's why I'm asking for help from anyone else who may have experienced this sort of issue lately or in the past, and how they have handled it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    TLDR; My level 251 Kanna (TruKee) on Reboot got perma-banned while doing Erda Spectrum dailies after reset while server was laggy, submitted nexon ticket but got generic response, and asking for help on how to remedy the situation.

    P.S. I would love to show proof for the situation as well, but as I do not have shadow play on my computer, I can only recall the events from what I remember at the time.

    submitted by /u/Ease-Physical
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: chair events suck.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I know that the community loves chairs and some even spend thousands of dollars to get then all, but, for the love of god, I just don't get it. I understand there is not just one way to play the game and that everyone has different definitions of fun, but this has always bugged me.

    I understand why people like events that reward with rings, flames and overall progress, as the main point of the game is getting stronger.

    I understand why people like events that reward with clothing, because Fashionstory is a thing and you will be looking at your character for a thousands hours, so it might as well look nice.

    But... chairs? Why? In what situation do people USE chairs or even admire them? You can't use them while playing, only when you are going to AFK, but why would you keep the game turned on when you are not playing. So people can see your chair?

    I find it all really weird. I specially hate the people that get the super ultra ginormous chairs and use it on packed towns, making everything more clutered.

    And now I see everyone complaining about how they have spend over 100 hours just farming for the RNG chair event and that it sucks. But why in the love of god would you spend that much time suffering for a chair?

    submitted by /u/IRoyalClown
    [link] [comments]

    I got first place in flag race for the first time :D

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Good maps to train in Moonbridge?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:59 AM PST

    All the maps are much larger than before, was previously training at MTS 2-4. I heard the peak rates are at LH6 and VC2. But is there any other decent maps to train at. Slightly more focused on xp rates than mesos.

    submitted by /u/WallaWalla2
    [link] [comments]

    13 Year old me watched this every day

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Chaos Vellum Medal VS 7 Days Monster Park Medal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Just wondering which will be better in terms of bossing...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Yiesoon
    [link] [comments]

    Fritto is a fraud and he knows it, OK?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Awake ring question : reboot

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Hey guy . Does anyone know if I collected the level one ring on one character, and let's say I don't want it on that character anymore. Can I collect the level two ring on someone else ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/abclolol
    [link] [comments]

    No Christmas Tree Ornament Dropping today?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I have received the Decorate Tree quest today. But no one dropped. Anyone else or just me?

    submitted by /u/keroroxp
    [link] [comments]

    A quick method to clear DIPQ to get the Globe Pose: Catch your breath

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Caught in a 70 Million Mesos Pig Scam Pls Help

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Some context: I am a dualblade so I have the owl mount and never bothered with the explorer mounts - is faster to double jump anyways. Recently just saw the level 200 dragon rider quest tho and wanted the dragon cuz it seemed cool.

    20 mil mesos later im stuck with this level 1 pig who im supposed to ride until it reaches level 3. Apparently revitalizing its tiredness is how you level it but its been a while now and this thing shows no signs of letting up. Found out later that even after it reaches level 3 i have to pay ANOTHER 50 MIL to get next stage who is still a fucking pig and only then can i get my dragon who will be decorative anyways.

    Does anyone know just how long ill be doomed to ride a pig? Is there any way to make it tire faster or an afk method? I kind of dont want to quit rn since i already spent the 20mil for the first pig.

    submitted by /u/ygez
    [link] [comments]

    Legion/Link Guide [Reboot]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Hey everyone, this is Thymesius from GMS Reboot. I made a detailed guide to help people understand the legion and link systems while also including some useful resources for both systems, all assembled in one place. I additionally mocked up some sample strategies to help you make a plan to build up your own legion. Hope it helps!

    Thank you to all the users on Reddit who I cited in this document for their helpful tools and graphics as well as everyone else I referenced from various places on the Internet!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1snDgYPcXovK_OBH4jUPxmqFNrG7z0gTmRAlEwkZdFN8/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/garIicky
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Scroll in Burning World Question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before but since you can complete the awakening scroll on both your main world and burning world I was wondering whether the rewards will transfer over once I world-leap.

    I'm not tera-burning in burning world so I only have mega burning chars there, so I'm limited to the frozen set, making it super hard to level, so I likely won't be hitting lv200 before world-leap. If I claim the growth potions on the last day before leaping will I be able to carry it over and give it to another char in my main world?

    I just unlocked the 2nd growth pot before realizing I won't make it to 200... I've grinded to 185 but finally realized it's way too tedious to get to 200 since it takes like 4-5 hits to kill a stump in twilight perion.

    Thanks in advance everyone!

    submitted by /u/OnePeanutTwo
    [link] [comments]

    flame score for mages- LUK as a secondary stat

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    how much LUK would be equivalent to 1 INT for flames for late game as a mage?

    I'm thinking according to what others have told me

    1 mattk = 3 INT

    1% all stat= 8 INT

    8 LUK= 1 INT? (because 1 LUK= 0.125 LUK) according to https://starlinez.github.io/games/maplestory/item-flames please correct me if I'm wrong

    Would LUK even be factored into the flame score? let's say something with 44 LUK

    so 44 LUK= 5.5 INT, right?

    submitted by /u/Kitchen-Quote7840
    [link] [comments]

    In need of a guild

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Hi, I recently switched to reboot after zero was released and need cra carries if possible. I'm trying to get as many cra gear(hat atleast) before the upcoming 5/10/15...

    I'll be happy to daily cap if that's a requirement

    Lv 205 zero

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThisIsWhereIDie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment