• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    MapleStory This old school nx I found!

    MapleStory This old school nx I found!


    This old school nx I found!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Megumin takes down NLotus. It ain't much, but it's honest work

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    How PIC works

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Anyone have a full pic of this or is there a way to look at this pic again

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    My highest score in spirit savior as an adele (22500)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Krydrett 275 Blaster art by Discord: MikeyPie#5059

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    its become too controversial XD

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Which classes are not ping dependant?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Coming back to the game, one main reason why i left was due to the latency lag, playing from Australia which is probably why

    Wondering which classes are ok?

    submitted by /u/Orichalchem
    [link] [comments]

    A Kanna mule false ban story!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Hi everyone! Some of you might know me from my activity on the subreddit or my (now discontinued) stream under the handle Afterlord_MS. I'm a 275 mechanic player, Afteriord, in Reboot NA and I'd like to tell you all about my level 255 Kanna mule, j65sty, and her recent false ban. Before you say sus name bought account, here's evidence I leveled the account manually. High res screenshots are from my main pc, low res screenshots are from 2nd pc while she was being leeched. I don't have every screen shot of her leveling and nothing before her level 210 screen shot but you'd be surprised how hard it is to find these things if you tried it yourself.

    My Kanna mule was banned some time overnight between January 14th 2021 and January 15th 2021 while offline. The account was logged off of manually in Sellas: The Jellyfish (Sellas's main "town") and was not disconnected from the game. When I tried to log back in on January 15th I received the ban message (Link here):

    This account has been blocked for chat conduct promoting activities which violate the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct.

    The account is permanently banned now. My appeal was rejected by Kryndax with the explanation (Link here):

    Unfortunately, after reviewing the account, we're seeing that the violations found on this account are too severe to allow further access. Specifically speaking, this account's MapleStory access has been removed after one or more third-party programs specifically created to facilitate illegal botting activity were detected active and in use at the time the access restriction was executed.

    My Kanna mule, however, is somewhat special. She was leveled to 255 over the summer in preparation for my 275 grind between August and September 2020. After hitting 255 I reset her AP and invested all of it into HP which is irreversible in Reboot (please learn from my mistakes and don't do this). Because all her AP is invested into HP she can never level normally again (Evidence here). At the time the Kanna was banned, all of her SP was also reset and she was wearing no gear except arcane symbols and a level 10 fan which is standard for Kanna mules.

    I'd like to suggest that something here isn't adding up. If I was banned for "one or more third-party programs specifically created to facilitate illegal botting activity" on a Kanna mule incapable of training itself then why did I get such an irrelevant ban message when we've seen in the past that Nexon has specific ban messages for third party programs?

    I'll also say that I have no intention of leveling past 275 other than by accumulating exp while farming in End of the World 2-5. I've got no intention of 8 shotting on a mechanic in Cernium or 15 shot in Hotel Arcs for less meso, nodes, and droplets per hour than Limina. I farm exclusively on my Mechanic since I don't have a Kanna farmer (Evidence here with lucky box Spiegelmann to show it's recent).

    As someone who's leveled to 275 and leveled a Kanna mule to 255, I'm fully aware of how many hundreds of hours it'll take an ordinary Kanna mule with no links or legion to hit 270 without any 2x coupons. Considering this Kanna mule has literally no stat, it could easily end up taking over a thousand hours considering she two shots at best with Exorcist Charm in Moonbridge without her AP invested. There's no reason why I would want to level past 275 and further decrease my meso rates on my only character capable of farming meso so there's no reason why I would want a 270 Kanna mule.

    I'm already leveling a replacement Kanna mule and while I'd welcome my false ban being overturned, it's more important to me to demonstrate to my fellow players that they shouldn't place their trust in Nexon, their ban system, or their customer support. I'd strongly suggest that anyone who got the same ban message as my Kanna mule is telling the truth about their ban being a false ban. This isn't the first time we've seen Kannas or other non-KMS classes being falsely banned (and having their bans overturned) and it certainly won't be the last.

    Have faith in your fellow Maplers!

    EDIT: Fixed the link to Kryndax's response

    submitted by /u/RombotPilot
    [link] [comments]

    My Fastest Hard Lotus Run to date

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Debating on starting fresh on Scania or Bera and quitting reboot. How are the bots?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:49 AM PST

    How are things in those servers bot wise? I remember a big turn off for me a couple years ago was the overwhelming amount of bots in every area I wanted to train in. (Even some of the weird inefficient ones)

    submitted by /u/BeesKneesMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    Showcasing ALL my 350+ Mounts!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    So this happened today

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    So this happened today

    (2nd attempt cuz I forgot to add an explanation)

    GMS casual noob (< 2 years) here. Got tired of training, had 120k honor exp, so I went yolo on 2nd line.

    Apparently I used up all my luck for the remainder of the year.

    submitted by /u/Narrow_Community
    [link] [comments]

    0.6% Nice

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    25k Stat Ark Damien Solo Reboot - First time clearing :D

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Is Nexon really to blame for reboot servers?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:34 AM PST

    I remember back in the day when the servers would crash regularly and it was because people were duping scrolls. When we look at the crashing of the servers lately, it happens around the same timeframe everytime and occurs to both the good and bad channels...

    This leads me to believe that perhaps something more nefarious is behind the channels crashing. Maybe that's the source of all those high starred dark boss accessories and arcanes. Especially since it started happening a lot more when the botters made their return.

    Sigh there's too much cheating in maplestory. With how western society is, we'll probably never get rid of it. However, if we know who to actually blame, maybe we can actually crack down on them while the KR devs figure out how to combat them this time.

    Hope all the people in the high tier guilds get what they deserve one day but of course it won't happen. Inb4 the cheaters of MS down vote to hide what they're doing. Let's expose them for the scum that they are.

    EDIT: Specifically referring to the crashing channels, not the laggy channels like ch20+. Laggy channels are on Nexon

    submitted by /u/ionlytellzetruth
    [link] [comments]

    First Look at Overseas MapleStory New Pirate DEX Job: 墨玄 (Mo Xuan)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Explorer pirates link skill

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    Based on what i understand, the link skill allows for switching of equipment attributes between STR and DEX. Meaning STR flames and potentials can be read as DEX and vice versa. So what happens when an equipment's potential is for example, 6% STR and 6 %DEX? Does this mean that the potential is essentially 12%stat?

    submitted by /u/jersaace
    [link] [comments]

    Dominator Pendant

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Do I really have to spend 30k NX on shielding scrolls to make sure my dom pendant doesn't boom if I fail a scroll? I've tried googling for the answer, but I couldn't find any proper answer into this problem.

    submitted by /u/prettyasianswag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment