• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    MapleStory New Year, New Combo

    MapleStory New Year, New Combo


    New Year, New Combo

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Spent over a bill trying to get 20% Meso Obtained... Nothing. Randomly used the one Miracle Circulator from the Fairy Bros Daily Event, I got this. I want to cry. Happy New Years Everyone!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Stupid Damian/Lotus Question. Your Response Is Much Appreciated

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere so:

    Are carried party members required to hit Damien/Lotus in order to get drops? If so, do they hit in all three stages for Lotus or both stages for Damien? Or, it does not matter as long as they during the final stage.

    And, are the drops shared?

    submitted by /u/RebootKappa
    [link] [comments]

    Sources of boss damage?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    My Battle Mage has about ~4 mill range, but only 140% boss damage. I'm not doing too much damage to boss monsters but I don't know where or how to get more boss damage.

    I have the DS link and DA legion. I also have 30% on secondary.

    submitted by /u/StolenPoro
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I quit maplestory I have to restart my computer again to launch?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Every time I quit maplestory to windows, in steam it says maplestory is still running and whenever I try to launch it it say the program is already running forcing me to restart my computer entirely EVERY Single Time. Why is maplestory such a shit show? Always deters me from getting back to it for a long time.

    submitted by /u/witchabusersaretrash
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone run down the plot for me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I don't play this game anymore and haven't for a while, but all of a sudden I started wondering about the plot. I quit shortly after the lucid patch (the butterfly girl i think).

    What has happened in the plot since then? Ik the black mage got defeated? What happened in terms of thst plot? Did they pull some bullshit where he turns good or did he just die?

    And has anything happened after that? Or has it just been filler patches lately? Has any content been released about darmoor?

    submitted by /u/urboostedaf
    [link] [comments]

    Adele CLP mobbing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    I’m very new to the game, just a couple questions

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    1. Is this sub for Maplestory Mobile or the pc version or all of them?
    2. Is Maplestory Mobile online? Like can you play with friends?
    submitted by /u/GhiathI
    [link] [comments]

    Training Old Regular Burning NW

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I was wondering if i should keep my frozen gear all max starred or equip the pensalir gear 10 starred each piece. Which set is better until 200 since that's what I'm aiming for in legion. Also which map in Showa Town is best for NW from 170-180? I'm currently training in the armory map with the snakes, is there a better map instead? Thank you

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    Kaiser Color Bug?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Hey all,

    So I had finally gotten the black Kaiser form and a secondary color I enjoyed about a week ago. Today I bit the bullet and did the magnus prequests. During the prequests there is a cutscene where you go into dragon form and it's the normal color. After exiting that scene my Kaiser is now back to normal. Is this a bug or is there any way I can get my original colors back?

    EDIT: So I have logged a ticket and talked to the GM, they said they have to do some investigation but the guy seemed hopeful. I'll keep you guys updated

    submitted by /u/JS24
    [link] [comments]

    Best World for New Characters?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Hi! My boyfriend and I want to start new burning characters and I was wondering what the best world would be in order to create new characters. I've been playing in Bera since the last world transfer event then stopped playing for about a year. I'm choosing Pathfinder while he chooses Cadena if that information makes a difference, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cressiere
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin bossing elemental charge question

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    So to maintain your stacks of elemental charge, do you just alternate between lightning and divine every ~30 seconds or just hit the lightning + divine macro? Seems like it'd be possible in really intense bosses to forget which you applied last and be easier to just hit the 2 charge combo rather than one charge that was different then the last one you used.

    submitted by /u/Buggins_
    [link] [comments]

    LF>Guild in Scania

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I've posted here already without many success. Applied for alot of Guilds but no one accepts..

    I'm a level 203 Hero and pretty active. I'm looking for an active guild with active bossing ;)

    IGN:, heroicl ,

    submitted by /u/tjibson
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Everytime i close maplestory and i open it again it says nxparam.dll is missing.Not a big problem since repair installation fixes it but its kinda annoying to have to do it everytime :/

    submitted by /u/eXdOut0
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to star force?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Let's say I wanted to get a 22* lvl 150 Item, would it be better to:

    -Star a lower lvl Item to a proportionally higher star count (lvl 120 25*, lvl 130 24*, lvl 140 23*) and transfer it down the line

    -Star a lower lvl Item to 21* and regain that star after every transfer, then try to get 22* on last Item

    -Just trying to reach 22* on that item by itself

    The harder it is to obtain the less I want it booming obviously, but never even heard of anyone going for 25* so mybe it's easier to just risk it on items you can obtain multiple times?

    submitted by /u/Gamer63200
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly DCing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    So i got a new laptop for Christmas and decided that i wanted to play maplestosy again. Downloaded the game, got to the choose your server screen and then DCed. If i am fast enough, i can choose which server to enter but will dc before being able to choose what character i want to play, any fixes?

    submitted by /u/RiceballWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the maple relay box

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    For zeros do we just get an absolab essence with no 17 star enhancement and potential?

    submitted by /u/Byulnori
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory Taiwan: Jazz of Maple Soundtrack Collection

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Returning Player need some guidance

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Need some guidance with equips, getting mesos and bossing. I am a 158 Mercedes and just started playing for the first time since 2014ish just need some help to get up and running again (I am on Bera).

    submitted by /u/PracticalStress
    [link] [comments]

    old Mapler, new questions

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    [Question] I stopped playing in 2011. Redownloaded a month ago. Jesus Christ.

    Anyway. My phantom is level 175. I'm doing the Kritias questline, min lvl 170, and I keep dying. Some of the monsters are lvl 186 and the reindeer milks can't keep up with it. Can anyone suggest another questline or grinding spot?

    All help is much appreciated. I'd like to get my dork to 200 before burning ends.

    submitted by /u/CullerKranz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to make the maple relay icon or Ark gauge bar reappear on my screen?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Even if I rebind the maple relay key configuration, I am still unable to find the icon. This first happened to the Ark gauge and now I can't find the maple relay icon. It's as if I dragged the icon off the screen and can't find it. Does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/Lagueoflegends
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Glory rank and the quests

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:18 PM PST

    So i wanted to know if i can complete the story quests on my main and rank up with my mule. Basically i wanna know if i have to do the quests again on my mule if i want to rank up on it.

    submitted by /u/DespreWolf
    [link] [comments]

    dont you just love it when this happens

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment