• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 02, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 02, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 02, 2020!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Year, same Kannas

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    I painted these two for my husband and his brother!! I hope you enjoy! First time posting��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    i open maplestory

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    and then it closes

    submitted by /u/Aveclis
    [link] [comments]

    Adele

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    [Fanmade/Edit] Monster Collection for Singapore Map

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:52 AM PST

    [Fanmade/Edit] Monster Collection for Singapore Map

    I was bored so I decided to create my own Monster Collection page using paint, here is Singapore Map with two bosses, two elites: Petrifying Petrifighter and Sticky Slimy and a summoned mob (Bacal, third row, middle mob)

    Note that Octobunny came up twice, the two star variant is the starforced Octobunny, also, Pac Pinky is a starforce variant mob, Freezer (fire extinguisher mob) will be renamed so that it would not clash with Freezer (the seal mob from aqua road)

    Monster Collection for Singapore Map

    submitted by /u/JuddtheStormcaster
    [link] [comments]

    Bishop mobbing

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Is it just genesis > Big Bang > peacemaker on CD for the core? Honestly I hate Big Bang and saw on some 2018 posts that angel ray had received a stealth buff and was better than BB spam bc it was faster overall? Is that true? Lvling a bishop but idk if I wanna keep going if mobbing will just be holding down Big Bang for hours

    I'm still sort of new but I like Bishop just hate Big Bang so if anyone has any mobbing tips or tricks for Bishop or ways to deal with Big Bang and make it more enjoyable for long grinds that'd be really nice

    submitted by /u/Buggins_
    [link] [comments]

    Who met their serious/long-term SO through MS?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    How'd you guys meet through MS? What's your story?

    I met my current SO through MS years ago and was curious about other people's journeys (:

    submitted by /u/anon7810
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Looking for Tips! Plz help me

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Hi I'm new to GMS. I recently was plating in KMS but I wanted to play GMS because of the classes that isn't in KMS. I'm currently tera burning an ark but don't know how to get gear. It's very different here I usually use todd in auction market to get good gear but can't find any items that I can use.

    Is there any website or post that has a guide to newbies? I intend to use money but I want to use it right

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cheonjunh
    [link] [comments]

    Black Heaven Quest bug? [Act 5]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Black Heaven Quest bug? [Act 5]

    Hey guys,

    I'm stuck on a quest that's located in the title. I have no idea how to attack the monsters with this thing. Thanks to anyone who can help!

    https://preview.redd.it/bjhy5j30pi841.png?width=1281&format=png&auto=webp&s=46c9ee0d33a61cd82aba6fb4544206de2fba2d0a

    submitted by /u/SluttyPajamas
    [link] [comments]

    Glory Guard Training question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    What is the maximum coins you can get from the afk skill? And how long you need to wait to accumulate the maximum amount?

    My current limit is 200 and I intend to increase it.

    submitted by /u/CesarEXE
    [link] [comments]

    Absolab 17 star wep from event

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Will I get 2 weapons if I redeemed it on a Dual Blade?

    submitted by /u/lame1202
    [link] [comments]

    Spisans are awfully cute...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Login issue

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong sub for this but i have a problem with logging in since the past days. Whenever I double click a channel it immidiatly pops up the 'having trouble logging in?' message and after that there is just an eternal loading screen. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Striker24635
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to log on before crashing.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Question regarding mag souls

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Do all souls have a chance to become a mag soul? Or is there a list somewhere that says which can/can't be magnificent?

    submitted by /u/WasWizardNowRB
    [link] [comments]

    What are the BIS equips

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    1. For everything besides the main equips (hat, top, bottom, gloves, shoes, weapon, shield, and maybe cape?)

    2. Same as #1 but without any potentials or enhancements

    submitted by /u/JamesArclight
    [link] [comments]

    Buccaneer Where to Train from 160-200 ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Hello ! I'm a NON-Reboot buccaneer , unfunded. been training at kerning tower level 5 for a while, and wondering if theres anything else between levels 160-200 !

    Any feedback would be appreciated ! Haven't been on maplestory ever since dual blades came out haha !

    submitted by /u/acenubber1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the BIS pets you can get?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    There is currently no specific guide to pets as there are currently new miracle pets going on around I was just wondering if the Petite pets are BIS in non-rebot as there are other pets that can give stat bonuses and if they are better or not?

    submitted by /u/freedan12
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot BiS Katara Transposing Questions

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Reboot BiS Katara Transposing Questions

    I did some research but still don't understand. I currently have an 11* 13%att sweetwater katara because I didn't know I was suppose to transpose.

    https://preview.redd.it/id3us93xqd841.png?width=255&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ede274120ff4c6a79b19d05928cf947d4227d87

    I heard that I was suppose to transpose a fafnir katara onto the sw katara at 16* but I want to know why. The fafnir katara have 5 less base att and seem to gain att at an equal rate of the sw katara when starforced. Do I still transpose a 16* fafnir katara onto my sw katara if it's already 11* and legendary pot? Please enlighten me, thank you!

    submitted by /u/ivaniguess
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for opinions about leveling mules post-200

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    As is common knowledge, Arcane Force is a major part of leveling post-200.

    My concern here pertains to the fact that leveling Arcane Symbols is a tedious and somewhat meso-costly endeavour (why do we even need to spend millions of mesos to level one up?). If one is to intend to level multiple characters past 200, it seem impractical and way too time consuming to do dailies on so many characters.

    My question therefore is: do many of you players out there really spend the time and effort to do dailies on multiple characters just to level up past 200? Or would it be more prudent to PSoK your Main's already-leveled Arcane Symbols to the character you want to level up (save the mesos, time and effort + train with 1.5x AF immediately)?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Beeplance
    [link] [comments]

    In-game Double Click Not Working

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Hi Adventurers!

    Sometimes the in-game double click is not working. This issue bugs me too often. Any solution? Appreciate your help!!

    submitted by /u/P01arl3ear
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone show me what the Creator Cape looks like?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I can't find anything on google. Either I suck or idk.

    Thanks to whoever can help me out here!

    Also if you're in US-Bera, my IGN is MadMoxi! Feel free to add me.

    submitted by /u/SluttyPajamas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment