• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    MapleStory I drew Adele (the new class coming to KMS soon!)

    MapleStory I drew Adele (the new class coming to KMS soon!)


    I drew Adele (the new class coming to KMS soon!)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    I spent the last decade with Maplestory and I hope I'll be able to do it again this decade

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    you know i had to do it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    This is ridiculous.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Romero wants me to give him 200 billion mesos right here.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Nightlord Gear Video

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Arcana Kanna tips

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Hi everyone! So long story short after a temp ban on my main for suicide kanna I decided to work on my mule/laptop Kanna it's now in the 220s with about 1.3m Range so. I'm just going to main this account instead since my temp banned main didn't have all that much besides for some links/legions going for it as my main character was only at 800k range at the time.

    I'm wondering where to go next though can I skip 3 set abso and just use stuff like mag shoulder for boss set and transfer the stones/cores to the main character I'll be playing?

    Or will range be an issue right now my idea was currently

    4 set cra (hat, top, bot , wep)

    sup / reinforce / silver bloss / kanna ring

    1 sup necklace / greed pend

    sup belt

    sup earings

    tyrant cape

    pb pocket

    zak face / eye

    mag shoulder

    sw wep secondary

    this way I would get sup set cra set and 5 set boss effect set

    Thought's comment concerns? thanks

    submitted by /u/wwTakun
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget to deploy the bomber for 20 coins

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Trying to recover my account

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Trying to recover my account

    Hi, I have been recently trying to recover an account and submitted a ticket.

    I have provided:

    - When I was unable to access the account

    - The account's registered email address

    - Email address I have changed to from the registered one

    - My Full first and last name

    - Nexon Games I normally played on it

    - The registered birthday on the account

    - 3 characters on the account

    - Amount of NX purchases I have made, what I bought with it, and the date of them (I provided screenshots of my statements as proof)

    I did all of these things and I am fairly sure I had the correct information, but a GM replied with this:

    https://preview.redd.it/sjnloh4tkp841.png?width=1644&format=png&auto=webp&s=78777de3684537723cd0d284fa76a648f5fcc492

    Like I don't know what else to provide since all the things I have provided were all they asked for. Does anyone here know what information question I am missing? (They didn't ask for my Photo ID or anything of that sort as part of the account recovery process BTW)

    submitted by /u/MaxBanMS
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanic Summons Only Lotus Solo

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    [EU Reboot] LFM> 1 SLOT for Nlucid to 19:30 UTC Today. with 25k+

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:26 AM PST

    PM :
    BelowZeroKan / Zero2Hero

    submitted by /u/BelowZero888
    [link] [comments]

    Game refuses to stay open

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Trying to afk for coins on a mule but game always crashes while I'm away. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to figure out how I got a free Kino pet on my terra burning character

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Because I haven't gotten one yet on my second account I made and I remember getting it around level 150 but not how, I thought it was part of the terra burning stuff but it seems it isnt. I somehow got a free Kino from one of the quests I was randomly clicking on that gave me a free cash shop bundle along with megaphones, a chalkboard, and teleport things plus the kino pet.

    I don't know if it's still possible to get that or not.

    submitted by /u/Bevan_Porter
    [link] [comments]

    New burning character

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    so i just started maplestory again, and i made a burning soulchaser since it's a new class that i no nothing about and it looked cool. But i didn't get any of my burning items like my lvl 30 gear or any chests like it says i should?

    submitted by /u/eelekeah
    [link] [comments]

    Nice.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Good way to start 2020, got my 3rd Beginner type to Level 200!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    MEDALS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    what do you guys do with all the medals you have doesn't it clog up your equips ?

    submitted by /u/Jboonkue
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a level 75 hermit still using subi throwing stars

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    My damage is garbage, where can I get better stars?

    submitted by /u/sereed159
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in playing an archer class

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    What is the best archer class right now? And the ranking of best bosser within the archer class?

    I would love to switch from a warrior main to a archer class, and a bit interested in creating one to make as my second main for bossing. Wild hunter seems fun to play as well, are they still good or did they get nerfed too much?

    submitted by /u/bluejay737
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Luminous Heaven Dagger & Katara in Scania for anviling

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Prepping for Adele in Reboot?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Hey, so I know Adele is probably getting nerfed to hell, but I still want to main it when it gets to GMS.

    Since I'm in reboot I can't prepare any gear, so besides farming mesos and working on my Arkanna wat other things should I focus on to have as much prepared as possible?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bowmasterr
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Tamer SP Question

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I've created a Beast Tamer on reboot and I think im going to try and make them my new main. One question I have though is how many SP can I put into Hawk if I max Bear and Cat?

    P.S. bonus question, are there any Bear or Cat skills I don't need to max.

    submitted by /u/Scarey2243
    [link] [comments]

    crit dmg % vs att % vs damage %

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    just curious on the math on which stat % gives the most dps/dpm/consistent output

    From what i know damage % is an artificial damage multiplier similar to boss %, so therefore att % gives the most benefit. However, if a character has 100% crit rate at all times, would crit dmg % deal more?

    Not too sure on how the crit dmg % multiplier works would appreciate an explanation

    submitted by /u/Rural1
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to game with anyone in the Elysium world

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm a returning player looking for people to game with. Anyone play frequently in Elysium?

    submitted by /u/BasedBaller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment