• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    MapleStory Esfera by CMS Player

    MapleStory Esfera by CMS Player


    Esfera by CMS Player

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Bruh just bought this Sweetwater Tattoo and used 3 reward point black cubes on it ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Aran by Vardan

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Just got back into maple about a week ago and decided to take advantage of the tera burn and I bought 3 flames from glory shop and got this. How lucky is this?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    [Tip] How to remove SSB spams from your chat

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I just noticed all the maple alliance leaders are female

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Mechanic homing missile help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    How does one use homing missile in conjunction with AP salvo? I start off with holding down the AP salvo key but the instant I tap the homing missile key AP salvo stops firing.

    submitted by /u/Eclysthor
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to install to SSD with the current launcher?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hey all,

    So, I'm trying to install MS to an SSD, I have the game install location set to my SSD, but when I download, it creates a file on my C:\.

    If I click 'open game location' under 'Installation', it points to the right path. But, when I go to 'Game Configure' and click 'open game location' it opens the C:\Nexon location.

    submitted by /u/The_Golden_Warthog
    [link] [comments]

    Adele GMS Release

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Any idea when Adele will be coming to GMS? :3

    submitted by /u/GallantDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Maple Relay - End 20.01.19 (in-game) or 28.01.19 (website)?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Hp bars (warrior class)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Why do some classes have hp bars that are partially purple while other classes have pure red hp bars?

    submitted by /u/aso888
    [link] [comments]

    Cadena?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:20 AM PST

    How good is cadena right now? For 1-200 and after 200?

    I wasn't playing during the time and I never tried them.

    I'm in reboot.

    submitted by /u/Avoidable8
    [link] [comments]

    Possible starforce bug

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    The 2 times I boomed my item starforcing my games just closes, I dont think this is a coincidence, anyone expericiend that?

    submitted by /u/faisca7
    [link] [comments]

    Glory Questions :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Hello fellow Maplers,

    After taking a break from maple during the school semester and through the holidays, I just got back to maplestory and found out i have 1 month left for this huge event. If I start to cap on 3-4 characters, will I be able to get all of the major items? If not, what items should I focus on?

    Thanks everyone :)

    submitted by /u/hunchocactus8
    [link] [comments]

    Am I playing Evan wrong?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Currently leveling an Evan (only 141 so admittedly I haven't put in a lot of time on it) and while I love the class aesthetic and concept I can't help but feel like it requires way more effort for minimal reward compared to other classes.

    The combo skills last for such a short time and have varying hitboxes so it feels like you have to reposition Mir depending on the skill. Earth breath in particular is strange because the beams of fire change so much depending on the amount of mobs grouped per platform. Using it multiple times in the same area it'll fire through all the mobs on the top platform but only a couple on the bottom platform, other times it'll do the exact opposite. It also seems like all the returns are worth using (wind debuff, earth atk speed, fire aoe) so I'm hitting return after every combo skill for the return buff. My mobbing cycle right now is earth breath-->return-->wind flash-->return-->earth dive-->return, then repeat. I have to cycle between 3 combo skills because 2 skills isn't long enough for the 1st skill to come back off cooldown. All of this while trying to weave Mana bursts in when I can but the dragon skills are so short I barely have any time before I'm hitting return and switching combos. There's so much going on I constantly forget magic debris is even a thing.

    It feels terrible, I spend more time thinking about what buttons to press next than paying attention to the map. And I imagine for bossing it's similar except with wind breath and thunder flash instead of the mobbing counterparts.

    Evan players, what can I do to improve my experience? Does it remain this busy even after getting the hyper passives and 5th job? Or am I just misunderstanding the class and need to change my rotation?

    submitted by /u/Reinfleche1
    [link] [comments]

    Meso Grind Help!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I just got to 200 with my Candena (yay!) and I need a fat ass amount of star force now. My tera burning gear ran out before I could progress to Erdas. What's the best way to grind for mesos? I haven't played in years until about Sept. '19 so I have no clue what the meta is.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JaiyaPapaya
    [link] [comments]

    Starting on Reboot for the first time - help me pick my main

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I have very little previous Maplestory experience besides spending the last year on MapleStory 2. I'm creating a burning character on Reboot to be my main, but can't decide which.

    I'm looking for a DPS class great for bossing and at least average at mobbing, but nothing that would give you carpal tunnel from 15 different actives to upkeep. I'm not particularly fond of warrior type classes, but maybe would consider. This is also my first character so I am going to be unfunded and do not want to choose a class that requires a heavy amount of funding to be decent. I was looking at videos for nearly every class and a few that stood out to me were Angelic Buster, Kinesis, Bowmaster, and Night Walker. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Lemonbloomm
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanic class

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    What do you think the odds of a positive mechanic update ever happening are?

    Or do you think I should just find a new class haha

    submitted by /u/TheGreatBrett
    [link] [comments]

    LF guild

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Just started out on the NA Reboot server and I am looking for an active guild

    Level 160 pathfinder after first day

    Not looking to get carries, just need some people for party quests

    submitted by /u/BrinkTe
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory simulator

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the newest simulator site (maplestory.im) is down temporarily, or should we start worrying about a relaunch far away in the future again? T_T I was really loving this newest simulator since the exported character sizes were perfect for customization matches with prior models/saved customs I had from years ago...

    Anyway, I'd appreciate any news, and thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/amber474
    [link] [comments]

    How has Beast Tamer been keeping up after her rework functionality/bug-wise?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Hello!

    I've been on a break from Maplestory for some months now. After Beast Tamer's "rework" I found her to be pretty enjoyable and took her up to Lachelein, albeit with not much investment so far. I really like her different modes, utilty, gimmicks, and that she now has a damage on par with regular jobs (she hasn't been nerfed after the rework, has she?).

    Since BT was bug-ridden before her rework, I would like to know how she's been keeping up so far. Has she remained functional as of current? Have there been any game-breaking bugs? Some months back I knew that you could get cat card to glitch you until you died, but that it was very very infrequent (and now you don't want to be in cat mode anyways). I also know you could sometimes "glitch" by trying to force your way around walls/ceilings while flying in Hawk mode, but that always seemed very intentional in videos where people recorded it.

    Furthermore, I know there were 2 "display" glitches, where you would, firstly, get buffed by your other animal modes without the game letting you know through any UI window, and, secondly, where your recorded/display damage would be incorrect both on screen and in the Battle Analysis. However, these issues seem irrelevant, as you're still doing damage and killing stuff at a "real" pace regardless of the numbers that pop up on the screen.

    I would really like to come back to maining her, but would really reconsider if she's already starting to break down with more Korean patches coming in (specially if the MS Global team will take years to address them, as it happened between BT's release and her rework).

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/MoonOfJericho
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Help (Materials for the experiment 3)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Quest Description: Gelimer says needs Dolcetta-2000's Heart for his experiment. You worry what will to Dolcetta-2000 if she doesn't have a heart..... Can she function? Gelimer doesn't seem to care at all....

    I need to get a NE Heart, but I don't where to obtain anyone done the quest

    submitted by /u/Jboonkue
    [link] [comments]

    Crash on channel select

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Hey guys, returning Mapler from the mid 00's trying to get back into the game. I downloaded the client through Steam and couldn't even get the game to boot. Uninstalled, and downloaded the Nexon launcher and reinstalled the game. I can now get the game to boot, and even get through server select, but as soon as I try to select a channel, the game freezes and closes out. Any advice on where to go from here?

    submitted by /u/rallyspt08
    [link] [comments]

    30% and 5/10/15 are coming, but...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    The new NLC equipments made me stop on my Meister ring, earring, and gollux cuz I am afraid after I invested in those, they got replaced by the NLC set.

    Is it worth the wait and skip the event and wait for the NLC come out first?

    submitted by /u/Moodycat12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment