• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    MapleStory We got matching maple leaf tattoos during a bachelor party weekend to commemorate what made our childhood and friendship. Done by various artists at Downtown Tattoos in NOLA.

    MapleStory We got matching maple leaf tattoos during a bachelor party weekend to commemorate what made our childhood and friendship. Done by various artists at Downtown Tattoos in NOLA.


    We got matching maple leaf tattoos during a bachelor party weekend to commemorate what made our childhood and friendship. Done by various artists at Downtown Tattoos in NOLA.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    low IQ meme

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Me and the boys after getting drafted for WWIII

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I absolutely loved Reverse City, so I did a Photoshop of it & some Visitor Buildings in a futuristic sunset~

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    nah i'm not dealing with that shit

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Just had a random Mapler give me this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Lookie wut my Kanna Rolled ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    MapleStory reunion (possibly)???

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:49 AM PST

    idk but it's 2020 guys i would want ms to be revived once at least

    please?

    submitted by /u/youaremyhabibi
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding moving from Europe to GMS

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I sent a ticket to Nexon regarding my account moving from Europe server to GMS but they gave me a cold reply denying my request...

    I mean I started Europe because I was studying in Europe but now I am moving back to the states, any solution to this kind of problem maplers? I need some tips, I could play Europe server in the states but that's the inconvenient.

    submitted by /u/AlpsBoy12
    [link] [comments]

    Symbol Stacking

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    So I was wondering about this mechanic and got conflicting answers, so I thought an open discussion will clear things out:

    Say you maxed out a symbol on your main, say VJ
    You kept doing dailies and combining them into another lvl 20 VJ symbol (like people who hope lvl 25 symbols come out)
    Now you take that secondary symbol, use a catalyst on it, and transfer it to a fresh lvl 200 mule who doesn't have the VJ symbol (threw it out, doesn't matter)

    By that you basically used your area advantage of only doing 1 mission, and got the mule a high level symbol (80% exp to max) fresh at 200... That sounds quite efficient to do if maxed out on symbols.

    Th problem? Well, I can't find any, but about half the people I asked about it said it doesn't work and couldn't point out why...

    Well, does it work like that? Can you abuse the "change main" catalyst mechanic like that? If so, did any of you use it and would recommend?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/TinyBaguette
    [link] [comments]

    Can't launch.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    I want to come back but i have not been able to play since they made the only way to launch the game through the nexon launcher, i have tried every single solution available on reddit/maplestory forums (those regedit things) but it still wont work. would be nice if someone offered some solutions :(, also maplestory isnt available on steam in my region for some reason.

    submitted by /u/iMaisie
    [link] [comments]

    225+ Arcane map access?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    just reached 225+, however, im not able to get to Arcane map even I pressed the quest UI, it sent me to Time lane. Only thing is i never defeated lucid. Do I have to defeat lucid in order to get to Arcane? I wouldn't be able to clear it anyways T.T

    submitted by /u/Tedszone
    [link] [comments]

    Reset for name change?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    So Nexon says name changes can only be done once a week, and I was wondering if that meant every 7 days or every Sunday reset.

    submitted by /u/Lih2020
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else sick of the crashing when trying to open the game?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    I've literally been trying to launch to game for the past 30 minutes and it keep crashing.. has there been any official acknowledgement of this problem?

    submitted by /u/deejaavuu
    [link] [comments]

    What Att-range do I need for HARD GOLLUX?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    HeyHey <3
    I'm a Lvl 213 Luminous
    Att-range: ~1,6m
    Boss%:69%
    Def-ignore:69%

    Am I able to solo Hard Gollux?

    Thanks a lot for answering <3<3

    submitted by /u/VioletDlx
    [link] [comments]

    About switching from reboot to regular servers

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    So i do not have much time on my hands (maybe 2-3 hours a day if I dont have much homework) and the idea of playing a kanna for meso farming dosen´t really sit well with me and I always had the urge to try and main a Zero and if i go over now i would have that chance aswell.

    So i was thinking of switching to regular servers, but wanted to know if its possible to make good progress as a free player. Not that im not gonna use any money, i am going to start spending money in the future but if im progressing slower because im not using money then that dosent really bother me too much.

    So mainly my concern about switching to regular servers is if I am going to be blocked from progressing by a paywall or am I just going to progress slower.

    And if Possible wanted to know if I should move to the NA regular servers or can I go to EU Luna server. (The ping difference is there but it isnt a big problem because i have played both NA and EU Reboot.)

    submitted by /u/DespreWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Nice and toasty.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Just opened maplestory after it crashed... What even is this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    Reboot Event | Burning Toon

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    So, I recently returned to Maplestory after sometime and had to restart from scratch. I noticed the burning event going on (thank god leveling has been so smooth and wonderful). I'm slowly doing some glory coin farming through my days off. I do have one questions though, I created a Kanna for farming, I created this as my burning character and noticed it received the CRA set and etc. Do you think I made a mistake with this or was it a wise choice? My plot behind was power level a farmer (comes with a good link skill) and then create my main and funnel equips into my main. I do play on reboot as well. (I was unaware the event gave CRA Equips and such prior to making this my burning character.)

    submitted by /u/Slyfee
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Infusion Phantom

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Does Speed Infusion work with Mille? I have been playing Phantom for some time now but never seemed to care for it until now. I'm pretty sure it doesn't but want to make sure. Thanks For Reading!

    submitted by /u/cr33d69
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Boomed reinforced ring

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Accidentally forgot to safeguard while trying to get to 15 stars. Destroyed it, now I only have solid ring and I think my kanna treasure ring was lost some time ago. What to do for BiS? I doubt I will get past 17 stars anytime soon so is one of the event rings potentially good? What about new NLC accessories? On a side note, is it worth sending nexon a ticket?

    submitted by /u/TJLJT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment