• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    MapleStory Soldiers in maple are so cute.

    MapleStory Soldiers in maple are so cute.


    Soldiers in maple are so cute.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Who remembers good ole maplestory PvP lol one of the most ambitious and biggest wtf modes to ever be added to 2d mushroom game lol Rip Pvp

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Is Reboot a bad choice for altaholics?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Denizens of this storied subreddit, I seek your sagely wisdom.

    Came back after about a decade away from this title, and made a Tera'd Mercedes on Reboot. Greatly enjoying it so far!

    However, after researching guides up-and-down (particularly those from Whiyu and Nox), I've slowly come to the crushing realization that I would need to personally grind-out months worth of early-to-midgame equipment for every single individual character I make. Ever.

    I'm a bit of an alt-fanatic in most other MMOs previous to this, and the notion of steadily building an entire account's overall power via Link Skills and the Legion Board is a huge draw for me returning to Maple.

    Before committing too much time to Reboot, I'd love to hear some insight on how progression operates on standard servers.

    • Is sharing equipment between characters (via the Storage NPCs) possible on Scania/Bera/etc.?
    • How restrictive is the Auction House - You don't need to pay for Owls of Insight (or whatever they were called) anymore, do you?
    • Are Kannas still just as crucially important to raise on standard servers, or has Meso become so comically hyper-inflated that farming for it is irrelevant?

    For what it's worth, I don't mind spending a couple hundred bucks per month towards progression, if the gear which results from it sticks around across multiple alts.

    Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Ponifex
    [link] [comments]

    Jazz of Maplestory Wallpapers

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Anyone have the HQ version? :DD Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Altairayne
    [link] [comments]

    help: vip royal face coupon

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Hi, I don't know if I'm just horrible at searching or what, but I can NOT find out how to get the VIP Royal Face coupon from the Alliance Glory event. Is it a thing that has already passed? I would really like a explanation how to get it if it's still available, thank you very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/irlfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Xenon mobbing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    What is most optimal for late game xenon mobbing? I've seen videos of some using the 3rd job Air Whip and some using 4th job bombardment. Seems like beam dance just falls off I'm assuming (only just got 4th job so not that experienced yet).

    So anyway, what skills are best for standard mobbing in the later game? Trying to see what it'll look like as mobbing and Meso farming are going to be a huge part of the game so want to make sure the most optimal skills to use are also at least somewhat enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/Buggins_
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Update for January 8 | Official News

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Best new character mobber?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Out of all the new characters: Hoyoung, Pathfinder, Ark, Illium, or Cadena which one is the best mobber with the least amount of funding?

    submitted by /u/tommyprosi
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot shadower late game discussion

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Hey maplers,

    Was wondering if anyone has any insight on a late game shadower? I'm stuck between hero and shadower; what's super appealing to me is a hero's bossing capabilities and I really love his 5th job animations. Shadower, the assault thingy, wow. Beautiful.

    My question is how viable is a shadower late game? I'm talking 250+? Compare to a hero? I generally enjoy bossing more so keep that in mind. Is a hero light years ahead of shadower at bossing? Or he's better but not THAT much better?

    Insight on both classes would be greatly appreciated. Just came back to maplestory a few weeks ago and I got to say I'm loving it!!

    submitted by /u/CloakAndShivalry
    [link] [comments]

    Using Pet Equipment Stat Transfer Scroll

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Farming glory on mules?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    How do we farm glory on mules now that clash on the waves is gone? I dont think killing monsters around my level is very efficient because my mules are weak and dont have kishin.

    submitted by /u/seha5
    [link] [comments]

    [REBOOT] Dragon Rider PQ

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm looking to complete my leafre codex and I need to get the dragonoir card. Is anyone free and down to do the dragon rider pq with me?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dgameman1
    [link] [comments]

    Maple story goes to black screen then crashes

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Hi! I installed maple story a little over a year ago and it worked fine from steam My friend asked me to try again a few months ago, so I opened it up and it crashed to a black screen. He said it's probably steam and that I should get the nexon launcher, so I did. And the same thing keeps happening, I open it , I get a brief black screen and then it crashes I'm currently on my 30th attempt of trying to open it Anybody know a fix ?

    submitted by /u/flueart
    [link] [comments]

    Best bossing class in the mage category?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Hello folks, I mainly play on reboot and am currently looking into switching my main.

    I am kinda drawn into a mage class and would like to know what would be the best SOLO bosser with the most current patch.

    Would appreciate any input and a reason for your recommendation! :)

    submitted by /u/hellodan92
    [link] [comments]

    Glory: Sea Assault

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Does this minigame work for everyone else? Its not working for me.

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with glory rings

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    We get these 20 att/m.att rings each time we upgrade what are the best use for them? (non-reboot)

    submitted by /u/KetchupLA
    [link] [comments]

    WSE for shadower in reboot?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    currently im sitting at W= 23% att S=21%att E=30% att. And im at 85% IED and 142%boss but im only at 5.5k legion. Should I roll for IED as a third line on my wep/secondary or boss and just get my legion to 8k to get more ied?

    submitted by /u/KindaSalty
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing again. How do I know where to put my stats when leveling up. Hoyoung

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Been years since I've played. How do I know where to put my stats when leveling up? Int, luk, str,. Also the move sets?

    submitted by /u/lionkinggirl64
    [link] [comments]

    LF> NA players on EUReboot

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Send me a dm or comment with your IGN

    submitted by /u/ryanp9195
    [link] [comments]

    Glory Coin Bonanza

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I'm a little confused to the wording on this event. It says you get a box for every elite mission completed. But it also says rewards can be earned once per account.

    Example: If I did all 3+ elite mission on my main plus 2 mules

    Would I be able to get 3+ boxes on each character that completes them? Or just 3 boxes in a single character because of the account limit?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MapleDanny24
    [link] [comments]

    New to Bera Maplestory

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hi I'm new to Bera on NA servers. I decided to restart my maplestory experience after a few years of being gone.

    I'm completely new to all the changes, and was wondering if I can get some help. My ign is Halsley a pathfinder(looks cool,) However I was thinking of maining a Zero once it gets available again.

    submitted by /u/MaynokaNight
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot; help class choice! hero vs Shadower

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Hey maplers!

    Currently getting my hoyoung to 210. But still have to make a burning character. Now I LOVE the aesthetic of hoyoung but playing him is quite a pain.

    Looking to MAIN a hero or a shadower; I'm in love with bossing and burst damage. Now what sets me off about hero is his mobility. What sets me off from shadower is his bossing capabilities. Hoping to get advice or start a conversation about hero vs shadower so I can confirm who I will main with the Tera burning event

    submitted by /u/CloakAndShivalry
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary for kanna to use tengu between shikigami haunting?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I have like 200~ ping and it kinda hard to use while dodge boss attack also it only increase 10~% of my dps

    submitted by /u/nabhon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment