• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    MapleStory v211 Bug Awareness Megathread (Market Megathread link)

    MapleStory v211 Bug Awareness Megathread (Market Megathread link)


    v211 Bug Awareness Megathread (Market Megathread link)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Hello it's me again, and the latest update has broken a lot of stuff (as expected).

    This post will replace the Weekly Market, but I will link the current one here for those who check those.

    This pinned post will go away once Nexon does a USC to fix said problems.

    Sometimes a PC restart is what is required(PSA post). Otherwise comment your issues here, and provide a clip/screenshot if possible.

    You can also consider submitting a ticket to nexon and bug reporting, as it will help Nexon more into figuring out how to fix said issues, but this post was made for awareness.

    EDIT: Nexon known issues (as of 1/29/2020)

    • Players may receive 'There seems to be a problem with the system. I can't move you there' message from Spencer when attempting to transport into the jump quest map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'Read Only Memories' quest.
    • Players cannot exit the Panic Room map upon accepting Mechanical Hearts 3's 'The Final Countdown' quest since the quest cannot be forfeited. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support if you experience this issue.

    v211 Post-Patch bugs :

    • Philosopher's book message (post)
    • Reports of JQ being set for 1 person per channel (20 channels per world)
    • A specific Map in Wondroid storyline that can get you stuck.
      • WORKAROUND is to find a sidebar quest that can TP you out. (workaround)
    • Potential softlock in JQ progress when you or your wondroid "dies" (android)
    • Camilia has gone missing. I hope she wasn't turned into a robot
    • White Cloud Ring looks like it's memory leaking (Example by azxsunny)
    submitted by /u/privateereck
    [link] [comments]

    New anime crossover event this spring!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    DAAAAAAAAAAMN

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I don't care what you all say, Nexon is doing everything they can for this community

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Corona event gave a 0-15 no boom that affects tyrants, finally dared to get that 12* done

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:38 PM PST

    WONDROID 2020 (FINISHED THE JUMP QUEST OMG) [2020/01/30]

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Bladerunner reference(?) in the wondroid title

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    CORONA VIRUS STARTER PACK???

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Is there any way of getting Wondroid S3 coins aside from daily quests?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    The questline itself gives 900 coins. After that's done there are 2 daily missions giving a total of 30 coins a day. Unlike how you can grind coins in S1/S2, I can't seem to find other ways of getting coins. With the amount of coins daily missions give it's not possible to buy more than 1 or 2 items from the shop. Am I missing a way of getting more coins?

    submitted by /u/TsuusT
    [link] [comments]

    9GaG knows the best game eh

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    PSA: If you are grinding S1/2 coins, do not finish S3 storyline.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Because you cant go to the same forest that gives you the mobs that gives coins. after storyline, the s3 mobs and daily quest related to those mobs will spawn in the forest. ~~i messed up bad~~

    submitted by /u/justbeho
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Camila missing from Henesys?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Not a huge deal obviously, just wondering....

    submitted by /u/FuriousNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    Mechnical Heart 3: Read only Memories

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Mechnical Heart 3: Read only Memories

    It looks there are some problem when I try to accept this mission. The quest cannot send me to anywhere to complete the mission.

    https://preview.redd.it/8phgi1w2zrd41.png?width=833&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7bbdc6ac54767ef7bff4d82ce8849add7e9189a

    submitted by /u/buyanyun
    [link] [comments]

    They reorganized the characters by level?!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I HATE IT!

    I knew where all my characters were based on when I made them. I play certain ones in a certain spot and can ignore the others.

    NOW I gotta like, READ? c'mon Nexon

    okay but seriously as an aspie this really upsets me

    submitted by /u/SafetyHoodie
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the new Mechanical Hearts thingie-!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    So, when spencer tells me I have to transfer alora to b4 to find her memory chip or whatever, I press the yes button then he says "Im sorry but the system is having some trouble could you try again later?" I'm paraphrasing to the least of what he said. Could I get some help on this? im very confused :C

    submitted by /u/SepheraStage
    [link] [comments]

    First time guide to wondroid?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Hello!

    This would be my first time ever doing this quest line.

    Is there a simple guide on what one should do in terms of coins and farming and all that ?

    I think we start with season 3 and then later to to season 1 ? But I read somewhere that I should farm coins from the first forest map before I finish season 3?

    I'm just a bit confused and some guidance would be nice from anyone who happens to know what they're doing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dgameman1
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderoid event question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    First time doing this event. Seems like the first quest the monsters drops coins...can I just stay there and farm 2500 coins for the heart and Android?

    submitted by /u/jason4776892
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a clean arcane thief gloves in bera?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    As the title.

    And if anyone is willing to trade with arcane archer gloves. Pm me please :)

    Thanks for any response in advance

    submitted by /u/Tedszone
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get aspire commemoration coin drops after finishing season 3 quests

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    The maps where you could farm coins is no longer accessible and the mobs in the news maps don't drop coins.

    Not sure about the quests for s1 and s2 since I don't see them.

    submitted by /u/TwilightHime
    [link] [comments]

    Philosopher's Book

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Haven't seen this in a while.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Wondroid seasons and heart/android purchases

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Do you need to do all 3 seasons? Or just 1 of the 3? I'm planning on farming on multiple alts/submains, never did the event the last time it was out, so I wanna make sure I'm making use of my time efficiently. TIA!

    submitted by /u/notwhitebutwong
    [link] [comments]

    Wondroid Audio Modules worth getting?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    So in the wondroid event shops there's wondroid Audio Modules , glimmering mechanical pendents, belts , etc that all give attack and stuff . What I'm wondering is can the wondroids equip this or is this only for your main character to wear?

    Also I've finished all of the jump quests and finished season 3 if anyone needs help or guidance with it. It took several tries and I had to forfeit and reaccept the quest well over 200 times to finish it.

    submitted by /u/Chandrashocker
    [link] [comments]

    [warning] You can get your character stuck during wondroid

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    A few of the maps from the wondroid questline seem to be limited to 1 (or a few?) players per channel. After the jumpquest there are more quests and during the quest [The final countdown] you can get locked inside an event map where you cannot teleport out of. This quest cannot be forfeited so you really get stuck and can't play on your character anymore till it gets fixed.

    I would suggest people to not do the wondroid questline yet

    submitted by /u/Lormarkie
    [link] [comments]

    Wondroid - where is scion's old mainframe on B4???

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I already died twice in this android dungeon (the giant machine things on the lower floor shoot super painful arrows) and I cant afford to keep dying 😭 I thought this was more of a jump quest thing and didnt expect it to be so hard in this way but I want an android

    Why is it so hard to get thru the quests to get to the jump quest??? For the quest that's take Alora to B4, what am I supposed to do...?

    submitted by /u/LateralLethal
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the JQ checkpoints?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Whenever I die in the B1 JQ I get kicked to the hideout and I struggle to get back in.

    I read something about checkpoints, are they gone or something?

    submitted by /u/meowKatarina
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment