• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    MapleStory [ASMR] Training at Pig Beach while your parents loudly fight downstairs

    MapleStory [ASMR] Training at Pig Beach while your parents loudly fight downstairs


    [ASMR] Training at Pig Beach while your parents loudly fight downstairs

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    [Art] Alora being a Big Sister

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I was just watching the old wondroid trailer and holy

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    GMS Beast Tamer Leopard 22500 points Spirit Savior, could record that run with 22500 pts score even with freeze and getting hit once! I once got 23500 last week but in a very smooth day, no record thought

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Pendant from the event shop

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    i get an error message that i haven't met the requirments to buy the pendant (either of the 2) but i can purchase the belt shoulder and badge, any1 knows what's up with that? is there like a spesific quest i have to clear to purchase it or is it some kinda bug?

    submitted by /u/HighFlora420
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to farm up enough coins to buy the glimmering wondroid heart only to realize it only works for wondroids. 5 hours in and I still can't complete the first just quest.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Should I even bother trying to complete the stupid questline anymore? I've just spent the last 5 hours attempting first jump quest and I still can't complete it. Whoever designed this sadistic as hell jump quest should go burn in lava or something.

    submitted by /u/triopsate
    [link] [comments]

    Requirements for Maplestory

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Can a PC build with Ryzen 5 3400G, 8GB x2 ram, 240 GB SSD runs MapleSEA smoothly? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tankan93
    [link] [comments]

    Gear needed for bye bye Kanna?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Hi guys. Can someone please give me an updated list of the equips needed for a bye bye Kanna? How many equips do you need to get % meso on, considering I'd also be getting from inner and leprechaun Familiar. Which equips are easy to get, specifically in terms of rings?

    submitted by /u/ryanp9195
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] R>Hajin

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Hajin is a semi-casual guild looking for new members to grow our guild with! We welcome all players alike whether you are a returning player trying to relearn the game or a veteran looking for some people to boss with.

    Our guild puts a focus onto learning and practicing bossing from a range of CRA struggle parties all the way to weekly hard lomien runs. Although we have a focus on practicing bossing, we are always willing to help each other out through carries.

    We have our own active guild discord with plenty of guides and people to help you on your journey. You also have access to our lovely alliance discord with Alfheim, Crayons, and Korea.

    We have no level requirements so just apply in the guild tab and we will accept you as soon as we can :)

    submitted by /u/NotTri
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdomheart 2020

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Wondroid Newbie Guide/Tips

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    It's Day 3 for me and I just finished doing the JQ for Rhea. I'd like to share some things I learned the hard way. The progression will be S3 (Alora, then Sky), S1 (Aster, then any) and then S2 I believe. If anyone has anything to add, that would be helpful.

    • Coins: You can farm the S1/2 coins before completing S3, or after 1 JQ in S1. I recommend it after S1 JQ if you intend to do S1/2. The spawn rate is horrible in S3 forest. After you finish your first JQ in S1 (Aster), you'll unlock Investigations where you can explore Aspire without the JQ. (I preferred farming in B3. Make sure to have a spider and any other drop stuff you can get.)
    • Here's some things about the JQ before going more in-depth:
      Wondroids do not take damage. You do. Wondroids can only die via a drop into the abyss. Wear HP equips if you have a low HP pool. Maybe an HP familiar would help as well (this comes in handy in s1).
      Watch a few videos on the JQ. They will help you immensely. The map will be slightly different in older videos, but essentially the same. S3 will only have B1 to B4 in the JQ (4 stages). I encourage you to get used to the hitboxes of the steam and test things out before you start progressing through the stages. You can actually get pretty close to the steam and lasers.
      For respawning, I experienced a bug for every time I died twice. The 2nd time you die leaves you unable to respawn, as well as unable to restart. You have to change character. In S3, this made me restart B1-B4, the whole thing. In S1, it leaves you in the staircase right before the last level you were on.

    Okay! Let's get onto the JQ! Mainly, the difficult part of these JQs are the steam jets.

    1. Let the conveyer belt move you. I kept rushing and learnt the hard way. If you tried to move with the conveyer belt, it's much harder to control. Only push back to stop before a steam jet hits you.
    2. Don't jump across gates while holding a wondroid. You occasionally glitch through the floor while passing through one (don't worry, you never die doing this) and holding a wondroid may result in leaving it at the bottom. You won't be able to connect to the wondroid, thus, you'll need to press the restart button (don't leave! don't exit! You can restart from a checkpoint.).
    3. On B2 or B3 (I forget which one), there will be a part with no button, but there's a vent. Attack the vent and go through it (teleport) to click the button. You can then drop down by walking left.
    4. At the end of B4, there will be spikes moving towards you in a pit. Before this is a conveyer belt leading up to the pit. Do NOT- I REPEAT DO NOT- move with the conveyer belt. If you move with the conveyer belt, it flings you into spikes and kills you. Let the conveyer belt move you. Make sure to send the wonderoid before you as well. (You can just chuck the thing at the beginning of conveyer belts to get them out of the way, they don't die unless they fall into the abyss.) Immediately after dropping in the pit, attack the vent and teleport through. You'll be able to drop into the pit, connect with the wonderoid and either carry it with you through the vent or teleport it on the ledge.
    5. S1- Your first JQ will be with Aster. The map is slightly different (if I remember, it was mainly mobs, added stairs and added F1). Watch out for these differences. Most of the JQ is exactly the same, except for B1. Remember how I said get used to B1 gas jets? That's because you have to go through them TWICE in S1. Watch a video to get the gist of it. You can go another way, but there's a laser that's moving and goes faster than usual.
    6. After you finally manage to get out of B1, you'll be faced with F1. F1 is entirely RNG. You basically fight mobs and do keyboard prompts to get through gates. Each gate adding 1 more prompt than the last. Ignore mobs after the 2nd gate, there will be too many to fight. One of the prompts is spamming left/right arrow. It's pretty difficult and if you get it twice, you're pretty much screwed because of the mobs attacking you. Let them kill you so you can respawn at the stairs.
    7. After Aster, I went with Rhea. The map will be slightly different again. This time there are ledges you have to jump over, or else you die by falling in the abyss. There's also a part where you have to throw the wonderoid to another platform to activate a button, this is in B1 I think.

    That's all I've got at the moment. If I find more changes as I go on (I intend to finish all 3 seasons for Sky), I'll update. Remember, stay calm and have patience! It took forever the first time I did the JQ in S3! Personally, about 4-6 hours, not including an hour break after rage quit for S3. About 3 hours or so for S1 Aster and finally 1 hour (40 min from B1-F1) for Rhea. For some, it'll be faster, for others, longer. Don't give up!

    submitted by /u/xKnightly
    [link] [comments]

    S3 jq check points?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I got to the third stage of the s3 jq and die and I had to restart all the way back at stage 1. Is there no save/check points in this quest or I'm I missing them?

    submitted by /u/koinusbrother
    [link] [comments]

    Back at it, are Partyquests still a thing ? If so, Where?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Havnt played since like 2008, are party quests still a thing? where is the first one? im in Kerning but i cant seem to run this PQ until its "rotated back", where does one go to party/dungeon now?

    submitted by /u/sunstyles
    [link] [comments]

    Glimmering Heart Badge

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the Badge is portable. I'm trying to decide if my sanity of doing 8 jump quests is worth 1 extra stat or if it would actually be worth it because of potential lines.

    Thanks 😁

    submitted by /u/MapleDanny24
    [link] [comments]

    A fresh start in GMS Reboot

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I'm a long time veteran in MapleSEA now migrating over to GMS and playing on Reboot for the first time ever. Aside from some classes being different (Jett, Beast tamer) and GMS Luminous. Is there any info about GMS/Reboot I should know before jumping in?

    submitted by /u/Nyteskye101
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Netflix

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Thanks Netflix

    https://i.imgur.com/xWCfxs6.mp4

    I killed myself after,, for sure ~ 2.2.2020

    submitted by /u/Orange-Army
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Wonderoid S3 title bugged?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    I finished the S3 questline and got the title "More Human that Human". When I toggle it on/off I dont see my stats or health increase.

    submitted by /u/billy_the_bob123
    [link] [comments]

    [BERA] How is the community doing?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Ive recently come back into maplestory and found myself actually enjoying the late game grind way better now with so many QoL updates and pathfinder, But im sort of finding it hard to really talk to anyone in Bera. Is the server's community still alive, and if so are there any good guilds to join? At level 205 and currently climbing, so was wondering if anyone could help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dragonphye
    [link] [comments]

    Aster B1 Rescue Mission Mechanical Hearts Help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I've been attempting this for many times now. I can't get through the laser part that appears after you try to enter through the portal at the end of B1. However, that's not the problem. The problem is that when I die, there's a random chance that the death message doesn't show up and I can't hit ok. Meaning I have to sit there and watch my character float as a ghost. I've tried everything to respawn but my only option is to quit. Then it takes me to the staircase with the portal that sometimes doesn't even work, meaning that I have to quit again which will take me back to B4, the beginning. I've been trying this for 2 days now and I can't seem to beat this cruel system. Is there another alternative to farm Aspire Commemorative Coins? I've been trying to unlock Investigation Mode and I've already beaten S3.

    submitted by /u/threwaway2134
    [link] [comments]

    Came back from a two year hiatus, what’s considered good equipment now? Also, looking for active guild in Aurora (level 197 DrK) :)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    MapleStory still kicking in 2020?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Or is it all MapleStory 2 now ? How's the pop for each game ?

    submitted by /u/sunstyles
    [link] [comments]

    Sengoku High TP spot?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    [Reboot] Anybody in reboot have the Sengoku High Lobby as a cubing or cool tp spot? I just recently came back into the game and found out that I still had Oda Coins left to spend. I just want to see if it works

    https://imgur.com/a/cp0C0nP

    submitted by /u/InfiniteAim
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy Bros Lil Wonky Pet

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    So the first line of Fairy Bros Giveaway is almost done and I have questions about the pet we get. Do we know how long it will last? Does the pet equipment offer anything special aside from cosmetics? Asking because idk if I want this on my main or a farmer.

    submitted by /u/vlajason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment