• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    MapleStory Cashshop Guitar cover

    MapleStory Cashshop Guitar cover


    Cashshop Guitar cover

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    bonk

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Every hard boss party at the moment :/

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    is this...?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    At least I'm having fun!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Daily smega sketch number 3. Lots of mistakes were made. >.<

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I just deleted Maplestory

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    ... to eliminate any distractions for finals week. I miss it every day. I can't wait to install it after May 5, the last day of my finals. Miss you guys

    submitted by /u/TheMeatSmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    I made a lofi hip hop remix for Cygnus Garden's soundtrack!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Introduced my little brother to Maplestory! (7 y)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Damien solo self progression (Dual Blade)!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Art Trade with CannedPizza

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Exo-Charm or Tengu may be causing false bans

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Hey all, I recently got banned (falsely of course) and wanted to let others know how it happened in hopes of preventing others from getting banned from the same flaw in the anti-cheat.

    I won't include my IGN nor attempt to defend myself because anyone - a hacker or not- can claim they were "innocent" on the internet.

    I'll just state what I did and how it resulted in the ban.

    I was coin capping on my Kanna at Arcana and crashed. Now, this wasn't very alarming since the server's been unstable since the new patch + familiars.

    I get greeted by this message saying
    "Illegal program or malicious code detected. The game will force quit".

    https://imgur.com/FIFDuSC

    When I attempt to connect to the server:
    https://imgur.com/a/kxVFsJB

    This really sucks. I've been thinking about what might have triggered it and It might have been tengu or exo charm because I know its happened in the past.

    Good luck everyone and be careful

    submitted by /u/niceaimlock
    [link] [comments]

    flowchart? what's a flowchart

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Level 210!! You know what that means...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Illegal or malicious activity

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I got this message after leaving my character at Haven for about 20 minutes when getting food. Why do I get this message when I definitely don't use any cheats?

    submitted by /u/Joshie0078
    [link] [comments]

    Any fix to this or what...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    (help pls) Reboot Pixel Shop

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys.. just waas wondering if anyone can advise what's worth getting from the pixel shop.. mainly the rings. I made a new account and i need rings. Getting the 130 and 140 gollux rings will be no prob but 150 will be tough now with the new buff. Are the event rings better than the 130 and 140 gollux rings? Please advise how to go about the shop for those of you who know! This is for Reboot. Thank you

    submitted by /u/greg_0ry
    [link] [comments]

    How do i know what gear is better?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I've recently started playing again with the burning event, I'm now 178 DB on reboot servers, and i feel way under powered. I have all this gear with more stars but it all says it is worse gear but i don't know how to check if it would be better if i star forced it all the way, and i don't want to risk losing the minimal amount of meso's I already have on gear that actually isn't better. So how can i tell what is better and how to gear up so i don't feel like I'mhitting mobs with a wet noodle

    submitted by /u/maplenoob112
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play my level 154 blaster, spam too much and every now and then the game decides im using an illegal program and fucking boots me. It hasn't happened during a boss YET, but still.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Tips for progression at early stages

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've recently returned to Maplestory after a long long time away and created a fresh account on Reboot (I've never played on Reboot before). Currently I'm a Level 163 Xenon with about 100k damage. I'm looking for tips on where I should focus my efforts for the next while.

    My gear is:

    • Full Pensalir set - each is 10 stars and no epic potentials
    • Full Sengoku Treasure set - no stars
    • Zakum eye accessory, Chaos Horntail pendant (got carried for it)
    • Unique IA (nothing good)
    • Link skills for Exp buffs only but also have a Kanna

    Just not sure what I should go about doing next. Should I level up my main? Epic pot my gear? My short term goals are to get to 1mill damage and then see what happens from there.

    I know that mesos is important and that I should make my Kanna into a farmer but I don't have the funds or connections (guild) etc. to make it strong enough to farm efficiently.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/Goomba17
    [link] [comments]

    [REBOOT] I fucked up

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    So i accidentally transfered from the weapon i was using to a weapon i don't meet lv requirement for, now I'm stuck without a weapon. The vendor that sells weapon i found doesn't have any Fans, what am i supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Drnda69
    [link] [comments]

    Accurate Depiction of Fritto's Portal

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Blasters

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    How is their End game right now? I'm thinking of committing to a blaster and wanted to know how they fair end game. Mobbing/Bossing Wise.

    submitted by /u/visitjsp
    [link] [comments]

    Newly created Jett Character Cant Attack

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Was only able to find one thread on this with no solutions... current bug perhaps? Thank you

    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/27481/newly-created-jett-character-cant-attack

    submitted by /u/Generalguy11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment