• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    MapleStory *slap*

    MapleStory *slap*


    *slap*

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    we in for it now boys

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Loving the new explorer link skills

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    As promised, a sketch of the first person who arrived through the Ardentmill portal.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    R>Supahot Very Active Guild

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    We have a few slots open and are looking for new friends.

    • daily and weekly bossing sign up

    • very active player base and discord

    • progression focused but laid back

    If you are lvl 205+ and can cap a few times a week we would like to have you in!

    (Not bots/bought accounts/ksers allowed)

    Thanks~

    submitted by /u/Swaggymac
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game on Reboot... wow Nexon

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    playing maplestory KPQ in 2008 while your parents argue in the kitchen ASMR

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Gollux Replacement Equips?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I hate the new gollux.
    Im unable to fight hard or hellux for superior equips cause I dont have the range.

    On top of that I need to get 2800 coins for all 4 of the superior equips?

    Outside of my salty butt hating nexon for these stupid changes, are there any equipment sets that give comparable stats. Perhaps 1 tier lower than Gollux equips that still give good stats?

    I know if I want endgame stuff I need to get Gollux superior gear but I seriously dont have the range for that.

    Anyone know of some easier to get gear thats not as stupid as Gollux?

    FYI. I started a new account hence why Im asking in the first place so I cant really fund or carry myself.

    submitted by /u/HonestyLL
    [link] [comments]

    Jr. Boogie Crush

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    How Mechs be Lookin

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Are these worth anything and the white pilfer especially

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I farmed a Serpent Familiar after the drop nerf

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    If Chaos Vellum's HP is 1 , what is Boss Monster's HP?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    If Chaos Vellum's HP is 1 ,what is Boss Monster's HP?

    Normal Cygnus 0.315

    Chaos Pierre 0.4

    Chaos Zakum 0.42

    Chaos Von Bon 0.5

    Hard Magnus 0.6

    Chaos Crimson Queen 0.7

    Chaos Vellum 1

    Chaos PinkBean 1

    Chaos Papulatus 2.52

    Inferno Wolf 3

    Lord Pixrog 3.75

    Normal Damien 6

    Normal Lotus 7.5

    Ursus 13.1

    Normal Lucid 120

    Normal Will 126

    Giant Monster Gloom 130

    Guard Captain Darknell 130

    Hard Lotus 163

    Hard Damien 180

    Hard Lucid (???)

    Hard Will 630

    Versus Hilla 880

    Black Magician 2500

    submitted by /u/ivJjunivi
    [link] [comments]

    Gollux: Where the pile of pink stuff is. Is that a safe spot in this picture? (wiped and have to try again tomorrow :C)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Just spent 2 entire hours re-rolling inner ability

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I've acquired arthritis, 3 lines of it.

    They really need a new system for this.

    submitted by /u/99rcbtw
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild:D I just joined Maple in Aquila cos can only stay at home xD currently 205 and just started training my link skills characters

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    on a quest to calculate probability of tiering up

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am on a quest to calculate the probability to tier up potential of equipments.

    some of you might ask how is my attempt different from others' attempts? I took a quick look at some other groups/thread they used flawed methods when it comes to probability and statistic such as taking (total number of success tier up)/(total numbers of cube used) and did not consider the goodness of fit and/or used flaw distribution/ mathematics model.

    I will try to figure this out using a more scientific/ mathematical method

    if you decided to help me out, please make sure you decide do you want to upload your data before cubing (ie . "I will upload this result as I successfully tiered up" will cause biases in the data)

    sorry for the bad English

    if you notice any error/flaws in my methodology, kindly point them out

    following is the link to the google questionnaire:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vICymjrqYhZgX46NcjvFd1ooLcVVhw_2NVPKCTpTnyk/edit

    submitted by /u/junwei1119
    [link] [comments]

    Tribute to a fallen brethren...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Second in the smega sketch series. Thank you for being today's model, Raroc!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Zakum Run Bugged?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I talked to Adobis and click to get into the room and it sends me to El Nath and counted it as a run... I got nexowned so fkin pissed

    submitted by /u/krustyman34
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone from Nexon write this?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    [reboot] confused as to how SW tattoo is BIS vs my condensed power crystal?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment