• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    MapleStory Fake it till you make it

    MapleStory Fake it till you make it


    Fake it till you make it

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Corsairs are so rarely seen or talked about that it is actually fascinating to see how they do their bossing

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Horntail first head didn't pop up so I just chilled then got transported into another party

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Gollux sucks now and needs at least a pratice mode

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to understand the new mechanics with only 1 entry/day and playing with 500ms+ latency?

    submitted by /u/daruuza
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of Maplestory.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Better Call Swanson

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Phantom needs buffs.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    First thing I wanna say is that I absolutely love this class' theme, aesthetic, story and most of their skills. What I do not love is how Nexon keeps nerfing and ignoring phantom (some of the worst 5th job skills in the game btw). Despite being one of the most popular classes, they are continually agreed to also be one of the worst. They have "utility" in being able to steal skills from explorers, but in reality there is barely any point in changing off of the established top tier stolen skills, not to mention there are other classes with just as much, if not more utility, that aren't treated this way by Nexon. Anyways, this is what I would want out of Phantom buffs if they ever were to come.

    Basic Changes
    -Let phantom steal skills from job tutors
    Reasoning: QoL Change and this is already a thing in Maplestory M
    -Show some sort of indicator on how much cooldown is left before phantom can change stolen skills
    Reasoning: QoL change
    -Replace Judgement Draw "Destin" card's critical rate buff with a %boss damage buff
    Reasoning: Phantoms already have one of the easiest times reaching 100% crit rate, and are required to have it for their carte noir proc anyways, so the crit rate buff is useless.
    -Allow phantom to choose which card is activated after judgement draw
    Reasoning: If a phantom wants to use a specific card for a specific situation, they are forced to turn off auto-judgement draw which results in a damage decrease.

    4th Job Skill Changes
    -Milles damage increased from 110% to 150%
    Reasoning: Easy DPM increase to keep phantom in line with other classes' damage.
    -Tempest cooldown reduced to 10 seconds
    Reasoning: Another DPM increase, as well as allowing more flexibility to use during boss openings.
    -Penombre becomes usable in the air, but does not activate the teleport when used in the air.
    Reasoning: Penombre is useless for mobbing at the moment, and this change will allow phantom to have an actual mobbing skill in 4th job without needing to sacrifice final cut. They did this with Kaiser a couple years ago with their 4th job mobbing skill, by letting it be used in the air.

    Hyper skills
    -Increased DoT tick rate on Carte Rose Finale
    Reasoning: Carte Rose finale's damage is insanely low, to the point where it's basically not worth using. Buffing the tick rate
    -Impeccable Memory Bullseye cooldown reverted to 150 seconds
    Reasoning: This allows it the cooldown to line up with Luck of the Draw. They nerfed it from 150 to 180 a while ago for no reason.

    5th Job Skills
    -Using Phantom's Mark applies a debuff on the enemy with highest health that causes all phantom's card type abilities to target only that enemy.
    Reasoning: Right now, in boss fights with enemies other than the boss, Phantom's carte noir cards, Ace in the Hole, and Luck of the Draw all can't do their full damage because they get distracted by the other enemies. Adding this to Phantom's Mark allows us to choose to target only the boss with those skills, which also results in a DPM increase.

    I would love a complete rework of the class (provided they keep the same theme), but I doubt that's ever going to happen, so these changes are what I would want instead. Until something is changed about this class I'll be playing Angelic Buster :)

    submitted by /u/Mediphysical
    [link] [comments]

    Smega sketch series number 5~ Thank you for being today's model, Scare!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Just Sold this for 10m instead of 10b on accident..... in Aurora

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Haven’t played since 2015, help me out?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Pretty much as the title says! I used to play a lot pre-Big Bang. After Big Bang I was playing on and off again for a few years before stopping in 2015 (just before the reboot server was released).

    Maple was such a huge part of my childhood and I really want to start playing it again, but I don't know where to start.

    So, any tips/advice on what I should do and what the game is like now?

    Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/Thatiainn
    [link] [comments]

    Name Change

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    If I wanted my main's name on a new character, can I just use a name change coupon to change my main's name, and then make a new character with my main's old name?

    Say my main's name is asd123, and I want to have that name on a new char. Can I just name change asd123 to something else, and then take asd123 on my new character?

    submitted by /u/dingerdonger444
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory : Unpopular Edition

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Start a whole thread based on unpopular MapleStory opinions

    submitted by /u/toranzo69
    [link] [comments]

    The potion jammers in arcane river need to be fixed, it sucks that the moment i enter the map i am hit with it. Rarely do i have a chance once i enter the map to dodge it, 4k damage on a mage is no joke :(

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    How much are this worth? Elysium. For sale

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Gollux prequest glitch?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm unable to enter Gollux through the dimensional portal. I've done the crimsonheart prequest and supposedly I'm supposed to see a quest on the side inviting me to tynerum. I don't see the quest and don't know what else to do.

    submitted by /u/Lame-ooooo
    [link] [comments]

    How to properly leech my kanna mule

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I'm working slowly to 8k legion, but at the same time I'd like to work on my kishin mule, can anyone tell me the principals of leeching? How to do it properly. Please and thank you :)

    submitted by /u/EchoTTT-TTV
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot: Any advice to get my range up?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Yesterday ingame people told me my gear was trash and to spend 3 years grinding for sweetwater equip since I wouldn't spend money ingame, today was day 1 (trash potential I know)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Describe your main class without saying it outright

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    And the rest of us can try to guess! :')

    submitted by /u/HopefulLawStudent1
    [link] [comments]

    Are keyboard macros allowed

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Obviously not for AFK farming, but are keyboard macros allowed for pulling off quick spell combos?

    Does anyone know if it's a bannable offence, discussable on the subreddit (about to find out), postable on youtube without getting banned etc.

    submitted by /u/Necromoni
    [link] [comments]

    Updated META

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    So I just came back to the game after a long time. Could someone link me the most up to date gear/sets that are considered meta in the normal servers? Or even close to meta? I will be grateful :)

    submitted by /u/synhanc
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-arcana reboot farming

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Is there currently any viable map to farm on?

    submitted by /u/thijs2163
    [link] [comments]

    I think most MSEA players can relate to this bij a little while ago...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    What are your favourite soundtracks from the game?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    i like to make lofi hip hop and i think maplestory has the best soundtrack out of all the games ive played (aside from kingdom hearts but kh3 ruined my life) and i was wondering what your favourite tracks were ?? so i could remix them ??

    submitted by /u/mewzickk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment