• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 30, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 30, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 30, 2020!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Grandis Library - A Resource for Beginners and for Information

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Damn forgot to pay my electric bill

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    was someone at nexon just trying to piss people off about the gollux changes?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    A lot of the actual changes are pretty bad ideas on their own, but collectively the revamp fucking sucks. And the patch notes seem to have been written deliberately to mislead players and have completely opposite implied meanings:

    Let's merely mention the hp increase in passing so that players who could clear him before will think that he's still clearable, just that it will be more challenging (ala Chaos Zakum revamp).

    Let's not even mention the hitbox/mechanics changes that totally eliminate many previous strategies, let's have them find out on their 1 entry for that first day, so they don't even get to start their daily 5-life practice sessions until the next day.

    Let's not mention that we're completely eliminating the ability to farm/carry gollux coins.

    Let's optimistically say "You may trade in your existing coins in exchange for the renewed Advanced Gollux Coin", but make it so someone with enough old coins to buy a superior item has to wait 7 weeks before they can convert them all to the new coins.

    Let's really crank up the coin shop prices in exchange for having a replenishing supply, but we don't need to adjust the daily coin yield, we'll just make it so drop rate makes you earn a more consistently inadequate yield.

    the good idea of aligning his difficulty with his rewards is far overshadowed by all of these issues

    submitted by /u/dude_in_the_rain
    [link] [comments]

    I feel old.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    What is one thing that is common to your main that you've realized is uncommon to other classes?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    For me, it's not having decent knockback resistance.

    For context, I'm a mildly reckless (read: lazy) Aran so if I want to get somewhere quickly, I don't actively avoid mobs. As long as I'm buffed, I can traverse a map relatively unscathed, not being impeded by knockback while still dealing damage without attacking.

    That said, it wasn't until I started working on my link skills, did I realize how annoying it is to not have decent knockback resistance. Like trying to jump from one platform to the next, only to get knocked back to the very beginning because of a mob (I'm looking at you, Evil Eye).

    Alternatively, I created a burning Kanna recently, and wow, the difference in mobbing compared to Aran's is night and day. While I can hide in a corner and have the job done for me with Kanna, I risk developing carpal tunnel with Aran.

    As I've only ventured into a handful of other classes, I was wondering, to people who have tried out other classes than your main, what are some things that you didn't realize you were taking advantage of/being disadvantaged at?

    TL;DR:

    Me, Aran, good knockback resistance

    Some classes, bad knockback, wow how annoying

    ;

    Mule, Kanna, great mobbing

    Me, Aran, tedious mobbing, R.I.P. my hands/wrists

    submitted by /u/AverageAsianCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't seen this in a while, even with them bots back in the day

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Seventh winner of the daily smega sketch series. I found an old friend in the process. ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    MapleStory (Steam) on 'all-time-peak' (since 2012) right now, still rising. Amazing! (steamcharts.com)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hilla sketch

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    when that one guildie asks "anyone running lotus/damien?"

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    The smega sketch series continues! Today's model has a darker and more complex wardrobe. Thank you for coming back to show me the Umbral Attire. ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Fixed an issue where characters were sometimes unable to revive after dying during the Gollux battle.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Red Hero, drawing of my maple character by [@W1shYouTheWorst] on twitter

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Crafting Recipes disappear after unlearning?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I am a Zero and I bought crafting recipes for the Gold Label Knight Set. I used the recipes and not knowing what I was doing I kept learning smithing and unlearning it and now the recipes disappeared. Is this a normal thing?

    submitted by /u/Alexunni
    [link] [comments]

    Evan buffed range

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    On my Evan, with all (non return) buffs, my range goes from 130k to 145k or so. This 10-15% diff seems a lot lower than some classes where buffs can 40-50% your range (eg hero, db to name a few). Is this normal or am i just playing it wrong. Level 220

    submitted by /u/jak32100
    [link] [comments]

    Keep or continue

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Keep or continue

    Just flamed my weap and got these flames. Is +WA needed or should I keep this? (Ofcourse dont have unlimited resources to keep trying)

    https://preview.redd.it/8win5hzpz4w41.png?width=265&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b2409a8f68bcb0c7b458cffca6fc8695405d296

    submitted by /u/joelnsw
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie looking for guild and some friends >w<

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Uhm I wouldn't say newbie but I've played this a couple go years ago and I thought of returning to the game after a long while, still haven't made any friends, just met a few asshole strangers who made fun of me and laughed away, but none of that matters 😅😅

    For now I'm just looking for good friends and a decent guild that'd take in a somewhat noobie IGN:Accelios Feel free to Add me or dm me in game UwU( might not always be around )

    Edit* almost forgot to mention I'm in bera 😅

    submitted by /u/Gohan__0
    [link] [comments]

    About the drops from Gollux

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    About the drops from Gollux

    Greetings from JMS.

    I've noticed that the Gollux got "REVAMPED" in the current GMS version. JMS tends to nerf all the good stuff and take all the sucky part from GMS, so I want to make sure I am well-prepared for the comming "REVAMP".

    Heres the question.

    Does hellux drop superior pendants and belts anymore? Or, does hellux drop superior equipments anymore?

    PS: We cannot equip different gollux ring at the same time, so only the superior one is valuable for us.

    Cracked, Solid, Reinforced, Superior Gollux Ring cannot be equipped at the same time.

    I appreciate your answers.

    submitted by /u/kaedemina
    [link] [comments]

    Second burning event character

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    I read somewhere that you can get a second burning character in the event shop, is this true? Are they worth it?

    submitted by /u/wannabex124
    [link] [comments]

    About Burning Event

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So I'm sure this has been answered already but when creating a burning event character and it says "Once the event ends you cannot select it" does that really mean afterwards we can no longer play as that character?

    submitted by /u/SRGFernandez
    [link] [comments]

    Fusion Anvil & Medals

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Hallu, I just recently bought an item off auction house, and it was a Black Swordsman badge aesthetic that was fusion anvil'd onto another badge. If fusion anvils come back, can I take the aesthetic of the Black Swordsman badge to put on a new/better badge?

    submitted by /u/HydraFang207
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    hey everyone, i'm a level 203 AB and i'm stuck ._. i finished the "road to extinction" quest and i'm not sure what to do next. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/potatoesncarrots
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Question about hero vs db

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    At certain point, does hero ever become a better bosser than dual blade?

    I have lvl 222 hero (12k main stat) and lvl 222 db (11k) and although hero have better node upgrades and items, db seems to be much faster than when it comes to bossing.

    I was thinking of making hero my 2nd main in the hope that I will get my hands on cursed kaiserium but that seems very unlikely so I'm thinking of not doing any arcane dailies on her anymore and focus on db if db is much better in all aspect

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    How is hoyoung

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    How is hoyoung .I am new and finding a class to play.

    submitted by /u/Hyuse_Hakuryuu
    [link] [comments]

    Maple Tour Bug

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble with Maple Tour? I've been running it since it came out, but since last patch I've been getting less than half of my usual rates... I talked to some guildies and they said they're getting regular rates (2 runs ~ 50 mil meso) so I got online to try and mine's still not working properly. 10 runs of the level 200+ dungeon and my accumulated wages are 136 mil.

    submitted by /u/SizzleQ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment