• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    MapleStory nooo!! you cant just make another shitpost with a similar meme format!!!

    MapleStory nooo!! you cant just make another shitpost with a similar meme format!!!


    nooo!! you cant just make another shitpost with a similar meme format!!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    1 week later

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    R>Supahot guild

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    We have some slots open and are looking for new friends to join us! We are a progression focused guild that completes daily/weekly bosses and PQs. Most of us are very active ingame and in discord. We also got a great alliance with Eclair, Luden, and Slick.

    Our only requirement is that you must be lvl 200+ to apply. We do allow alts in once you've acquired enough GP and meet req. We look forward to you joining us!

    submitted by /u/Swaggymac
    [link] [comments]

    "The Official OMFG I saw a pro thread".

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I was trying to find the origin of a certain item, but stumbled upon this legendary thread:
    https://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?/topic/31912-the-official-omfg-i-saw-a-pro-thread/?st=0

    Pretty much people in 2006 sharing their screenshots of 3rd job pro's they saw around Maple world, probably a nostalgia trip for most of you!

    submitted by /u/CRUClAL
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 3

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    [MSEA] Training spots for unfunded pathfinder?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I've been following ayumi's guide till recently but I've struggled to find a spot to train, either I take too long to kill or the damage from mobs is simply too much. Would love to know the various training spots y'all are into until the late 100s!

    submitted by /u/delhxelh
    [link] [comments]

    What theme dungeons/questlines are worth it for gear?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Just started playing again, level ~160. Is it still worth to do commerci, mushroom shrine tales, etc? What theme dungeons are best for new players to gear up?

    submitted by /u/NoobTop
    [link] [comments]

    Less things in the cash shop?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I haven't played in maybe over two years, but I feel like theres a lot of things missing from the cash shop? For example I was looking for an Eye Mask (Pink) but it just doesn't exist anymore. It feels very small now, any idea why?

    For reference, the eye mask is this one: https://mapletip.com/maplestory-equipment/Eye%20Mask%20(Pink)/1022085

    submitted by /u/SaggyMidgetBootyy
    [link] [comments]

    Hoyoung bossing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Any hoyoung main out there able to help me out with the combination I should be using to boss

    submitted by /u/boombampopop
    [link] [comments]

    [Blaster] My fingers are going to break

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I'm a DB main in Reboot, and I recently started a blaster just to try it out and for the link skill, and I've been having so much fun with it. I like the play style and mobility. However, as I'm progressing further into the game (I'm currently in 3rd job), it's becoming quite tedious to get past that learning curve. I've watching videos about how to play a blaster and all that, but it doesn't really help like that much

    I don't really know how to chain the skills correctly, or what macros I should set up in my skills tab. At this point, I'm just button smashing all of my skills. I know the basics with revolving cannon and all that already. I just need some help with chaining my attacks correctly, so my fingers don't end up giving up on me. Thank you so much for your help (:

    submitted by /u/Openchoice
    [link] [comments]

    Pets for Reboot

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Was anyone else hoping for Easter bunny pets on reboot for April? I started a new character and well the pets seem rather lacking, any idea when new ones might be introduced?

    submitted by /u/lightaes
    [link] [comments]

    Just started today, can I complete the Isekai event?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I love the anime and am wondering how long the quests take and if I can complete it tomorrow. What are the rewards? I'm a kanna on gms bera

    submitted by /u/sputter
    [link] [comments]

    How much AF in hyper stat?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Haven't seen this answer specifically, though I've poked around a bit for it.

    Last time I leveled past 200 Arcane Force wasn't a hyper stat. I see people say put enough in so you can do Vanishing Journey, some saying get 1.5x the required amount for the bonuses. Is it for the entirety of the VJ questline (so 60 AF, hyper stat level 11?) or just enough to manage the mobs without wanting to die inside?

    submitted by /u/shrimpstation
    [link] [comments]

    How to escape old haunted house map?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Accidentally left the "weird room" map and now don't know how to get out. Can't use maple guide, teleport rock, world map, or return scrolls.

    submitted by /u/lumeiya
    [link] [comments]

    lvl184 kanna, progression unclear

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I've been primary killin shit and doing theme dungeons and getting bonked all this time but its starting to feel unsustainable as mobs get tankier and hit harder. Sttill using that lvl70 gear from that cooking PQ.

    I know I cant keep on going like this but I'm not sure what to do about it. Slide me them guides brah.
    (side note for all yee kannas out there, whats the deal with vanquisher's charm, this skill is ass)

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotKuro
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Constant Crashing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Curious how many other people are experience the same issues. This morning I've tried logging on ~15 times and each time after about 5-10 minutes ingame I crash back to the menu or completely out of the app. Is there anything I can do to help this? I have a good internet connection and up to date desktop. I would assume the issue is server side but if it is I thought there'd be more evidence of others experiencing similar things.

    submitted by /u/estrangedvirus91
    [link] [comments]

    jewel ring RNG

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever gotten so unlucky that it took ya much longer than 10 days to get your jewel ring?

    I have been working on them since the event came out and I got 2 S jewel rings so far and need 2 more, but I have been failing A + A = S like crazy. I'm debating whether I should just quit this stupid thing now

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    Question for fire/poison mages

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Is elemental drain (one that increases your final dmg depending on stack of dot skills) supposed to be up all the time while u r using your skills?

    I noticed while I was fighting horntail today that no matter what skills I use, there are times when I have no stacks at all. For example, 1st horntail head, I used flame haze, paralayze, meteror shower to get my stacks. 2nd head, I use same combo and no stacks at all. Final stage, I had my stacks till last right head.

    Is there some kind of cooldown I don't know about or some kind of mechanism that prevents the stacks?

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    MS Reboot nodestone farming best maps?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I know that this has been asked before, but the latest post I was able to find is from 2017, and I know there have been changes to nodestone drop rates and stuff like that, so I have a couple questions:

    • What are the best maps to farm nodestones in Reboot server? (Cadena class)
    • Can you farm nodestones at lachelein?
    • How much drop% do i need for best drop amount?
    submitted by /u/otho01
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Item Transfer event - Friendship Ring

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Can you transfer Friendship rings like the snow dome during Cash item transfer events?

    submitted by /u/yibronjames
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I haven't played maple story in about 2 years and have missed all the content pretty much and have a level 202 Dual Blade as my main character.

    I was wondering if the game is still fun and worth coming back into?

    I don't know much about fifth-job, or any other content or great that's come out, and would appreciate it if anyone can redirect me or roughly explain me some information on what's been going on the past 2 years so I can get seasoned and start playing again.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/aramcho213
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Hair and Face Changes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Came back to Maple again recently and I noticed that the Reg/VIP coupons don't exist anymore.
    So do coupons now just cycle every once in a while or something?
    Is there any way to get changes like the Alert Face or Perion Hair on a non-Explorer character?

    submitted by /u/AegisXIII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment