• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    MapleStory Today it hit me.

    MapleStory Today it hit me.


    Today it hit me.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Really enjoying the new Sun chairs.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Nexon, it's time to expand the number of channels on the Reboot server.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I designed a fake pocket tee.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Quarantine got me feeling the itch again, my friends who’ve never played it are apprehensive to say the least

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    gms luna no bod, no familiar blackmage clear

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    50% btw

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is this what 2x is going to be like next week?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    "Gollux isn't broken btw"

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Gollux still bugged

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Got to the last phase of hellux and i wasn't able to take the hidden portal or cast any spells, but i was able to move still (but not flash jump). I even got my controls reversed a few times (didn't know last phase could do this). I let the little golems go to middle to kill me, and then after that i wasn't able to respawn.

    I thought maintenance was supposed to fix this bug, but at this point i'm not surprised. good thing we can only go in once a day!! Any1 else encounter this as well, even after the maintenance?

    submitted by /u/SensitiveRegion9
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory is laggy as fuck and this is a problem.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Every single other online game I've played has had at least simple optimization options for dealing with other players. How does a mushroom stabbing game manage to get 2 fps in ursus (16 player content with no skill visuals) while far more complex games can run at 120fps on my machine with 30+ players nearby?

    Cosmetics.

    Maplestory does not even have as much as a "hide other players" option that has been a staple in games both newer and older than MS1. In the past few years there has been very large cosmetic creep in terms of visual space taken up. Just look at this. All these capes are excessively large, animated, and laggy. 16 of them just loaded in at the exact same time while I was typing this and caused my fps to tank again.

    Rant aside, I'd love an option to autohide player cosmetics past a certain number of people (# set by user,) priortizing the display of guildmates and party members. Players who are "minimized" will be displayed as having a generic outfit.

    submitted by /u/Aether_Storm
    [link] [comments]

    Hand-friendly class?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have been getting into maplestory recently and enjoying it a lot, but I do have a problem. I suffer from chronic hand pain, so any of the classes that require high APM (actions per minute) or things like jump spamming/button mashing are impractical for me to main, as I can only train for a short time before I have to take a break.

    I was told by many people that pathfinder would be a good option, but now that I have made it to lachelein there are only a couple spots where I do not have to Cardinal Burst + Flash Jump spam to mob effectively.

    What classes are my best option, given this restriction?

    submitted by /u/HentacleTaentai
    [link] [comments]

    Kaiser Question

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Decided to use the burninator on my kaiser at level 11 and i'm going to outlevel the storyline quest. do i get anything for completing the storyline quest till 30 or can i just skip it?

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    So I just started doing the pixel event

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Are my pixel coins shared between my characters in the same world ?

    submitted by /u/fallensoap1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you actually boss with angelic buster?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Decided to main angelic buster and just got it to level 200. I am quite confused at what skill should and shouldn't be used during bossing. I hardly used resonance and was wondering if i was doing something wrong!! Can any angelic buster mains show me a step by step guide on how to boss as an angelic buster? Much appreciated!

    Edit: How do i also use her 5th job skills effectively?

    submitted by /u/hirorororororo
    [link] [comments]

    Signed onto my zero and I noticed something

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Someone's idea of a joke?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Do Not Buy Pixel Sun Chair as It burns Your Character

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Nexon Drop/Trade restrictions suck

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Returning player trying my hand at Reboot during this burning event. Grinded to lv 90 in about a day and boy am I loving every nostalgic second.

    BUT... The drop trade restrictions are throwing a spanner in the works. I enjoy grinding the quest lines (gold beach, afterlands, etc.); so imagine my surprise when I am unable to complete the afterlands for the next 6 days due to drop and trade restrictions e.g. Can not drop the olive branches to begin planting trees. I think okay no worries, I'll just grind to 100 and do Zakum like the good old days. The next time I log in, I get INTO the zakum room and try to drop the offering... Drop restricted, waste of a fucking daily.

    Drop/Trade restrictions are not unjustified... But a blanket across the board restriction for UNTRADEABLE quest items is a huge oversight. Quite literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/osrs_tickmahnip
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Ludibrium: Fantastic Thinking guitar cover

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Its been a long time since I changed my characters look. Which do you like better?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Quarantine life really got me on the maple grind

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Kanna Questions

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    What is the combo/skill for mobbing and bossing?

    Currently my keys are overloaded

    submitted by /u/Vast_Sea
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my pathfinder so weak?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    My pathfinder with mostly legendary items 10k stat with 1.3m range but my nl with 10k stat has 2m

    submitted by /u/visitjsp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment