• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    MapleStory A lot of people wanted me to draw Orchid so here it is~

    MapleStory A lot of people wanted me to draw Orchid so here it is~


    A lot of people wanted me to draw Orchid so here it is~

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Questing be like

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Lord, give me strength.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    So I think I did a thing.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Thunder Breaker Training Guide 225-250

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Relatable

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    CMS is the hardest server to sf

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Super happy I got this !! Thought it was a pipe dream (after 3 weeks!)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Who needs Permanent Extra Pendant Slot when you can just stack reward point extension

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Suckhard's WSE Optimizer (Update)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    My WSE Optimizer/Comparison calculator has recently received a massive update!

    Recent Changes:

    1. UI design re-haul (credits to Taha for the great work)
    2. Pro-Mode version 1 has been implemented: If you know your exact IED% (excluding the listed link skills in the calculator) you can now input the value rounded to 2 decimal places for increased accuracy.
    3. Optimization calculator has been released!
    4. The optimization algorithm will generate not only the best combination of lines to maximize your damage given your current setup, but in the event there are multiple combinations that equally increase your damage, it will suggest the one that is cheapest to obtain.
    5. The optimization calculator does not generate combination options whereby a single item has double or triple prime lines. But, in the event you already possess such an item, it will be added into the pool of possible combinations.
    6. Back-end logic for both calculators has been significantly improved, yielding much more accurate results.

    Notes:

    What sets this tool apart from other WSE Calculators that have been released is as follows:

    1. Very easy to use in that it is incredibly intuitive and does not require any manual adding of stats, so you can make very accurate comparisons very quickly. This is due to the fact that all passive IED% buffs and DMG% buffs for every class is already built into the calculator.
    2. This calculator does not treat every class as equal! A lot of effort has gone in by receiving tons of guidance and feedback from main characters of every class of the game. By analyzing full rotation battle analysis data on high defense oak dummies, and taking into account both damage output ratios and specific IED% and DMG % bonuses for individual skills, this calculator strives to give you the best approximation of Hit Damage for your class.

    Hope you all enjoy!

    submitted by /u/SuckHard_Reboot
    [link] [comments]

    My First level 200 beginner. Now what.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    GMS Non-reboot Starforce cost vs KMS

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Why does non-reboot still have the 3x cost of starforcing compared to KMS? When we got the 25 star update, meso-market exchange rate was 10 times less than it currently is. Why cant GMS just base starforce costs around avg meso-market rate or something?

    submitted by /u/mesermule
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck, can't solo CRA. What can I do to improve my damage to push me over that edge? Other than farming arcane symbols.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Rise – Surge of Power | Official MapleStory Website

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Optimal Adele ability usage

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I've been leveling my Adele and I feel like I'm not dealing the maximum amount of damage that I can. So, I wanted to ask you guys about your experiences with the class so far.

    1. Does Hunting Decree need to be spammed? If so, what key do you have it bound on?
    2. What's a good time to use Plummet? As a 4th job skill, I feel pressured to force myself to use it. I don't like that you lose all horizontal momentum, but it does a hefty amount of damage.
    3. What's a good use of Feather Float? It feels much clunkier than double jumping. I only use it to get a tiny bit higher on a high jump.
    submitted by /u/jerain
    [link] [comments]

    Db vs Shade

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I'm wondering who has better survivability.

    submitted by /u/visitjsp
    [link] [comments]

    Please... Not Like This

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Necessary / Unnecessary Hoyoung Skills?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Heyo

    Been teraburning a Hoyoung and really enjoying it, lots of mobility, fun and a LOT of skills. But since I play with a controller and now that I'm at 4th job the skills are piling up. Are there skills that can be ignored and aren't really useful? That'd definitely be good to know.

    Thanks muchly

    submitted by /u/FunkyNinjaZ
    [link] [comments]

    Flaming Dom Pendant Before Transposing

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Is this a good flame before transposing to SW pendant? or is it even worth to min max even more? https://imgur.com/a/qm0utZ4 if not, what should I aim for?

    (40 str, 6% all stat)

    submitted by /u/Junayo
    [link] [comments]

    Will Nexon Release a OLD-SCHOOL Server?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I heard a rumor that Nexon might release a server for old school maplestory. is it true? because I could not find any announcement in the matter

    I WISH IT IS TRUE.

    Looking forward to hearing from you people! Thanks

    submitted by /u/YairDDD
    [link] [comments]

    [Bera] [Nostalgia]Found some old screenshots

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I'm cleaning up to move irl and found my old hard drive with screenshots from 2008-2009. This was when I was in guild Pepperstars and we were trying to overtake MILK for the number 1 spot on guild rankings. We did so many GPQs just to beat them. I am also an omok master.

    https://ibb.co/C6P7hyz

    https://ibb.co/Yf3MK0z

    https://ibb.co/64cQW4N

    https://ibb.co/YQ8H1pd

    https://ibb.co/QbzJyvJ

    https://ibb.co/vBzzwkB

    https://ibb.co/HHqSJDS

    LONG LIVE PEPPERSTARS

    P.S. I recently came back to maple but it is very very different. My main NL is actually being played by my mom (no joke) so she knows more about the game than I do at this point xD

    submitted by /u/Davichi_Forever
    [link] [comments]

    Catching breath before CC'ing

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Finding it very annoying to channel surf in VJ in my kanna. When I enter the map, I get hit by mobs, and there is someone in there already. SO I go to CC, but I keep getting touched and eventually just have to leave.

    why does this happen tbh?

    submitted by /u/jack096
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment