• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    MapleStory AB questline be like

    MapleStory AB questline be like


    AB questline be like

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    So I drew glove for attack 60% man

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Painted a lucid fanart to test out some things!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    LOL CMS GM reply on Frenzy Totem

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    C'mon man, I just wanted like one line of crit

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Explore Guild Photo

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Realistic Mihile Hellux solo without any gollux equipment (This boss sucks)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    12.4k stat DB Lotus Solo

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I regret not to star force all my gears to 22* half a year ago

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Meso prices are surging to sky-high in regular server recently. Half a year ago it's still $3 for 1b, but now it's $25 for 1b, and will definitely continue to surge according to the trend.

    Nexon really made a good job in taking down the bots, however, they did not adjust other parts of the games which were adjusted for the inflated economy.

    Starforce plays such a central role in this game because no good gear is considered as merely "good" below 17*, and only "complete" at 22*.

    According to the average starforce cost in https://prnt.sc/k6wib6, making a lv. 200 gear to 22* is possible in 30b, this was around $90 in real money, expensive, but not too bad. Now to make it 22*, you will need to spend $750 for a single gear ???!!!

    Sadly, this is how Nexon welcomes its new/returning players in this summer and wants this game to be ...

    submitted by /u/auqalunch
    [link] [comments]

    2 weeks+ trying to add this, FINALLY!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Someone tell me how to feel

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Drew a less detailed Aran! (trying to figure out my art style)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Lost for words. Just copy pasta and don't touch anything. PLS.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    When you finally equip the wep you've prepared for a long time

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I. FUCKING. LOVE. JETTS

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    No, this is not shitposting.

    I haven't play Jett in a couple of years now, so I decided to go for one to add to the legión board.

    Dear GOD.

    What have they done to them? They are AMAZING from first to fourth job. Godlike mobbing, godlike movements and godlike damage. No, this is not a joke. I don't know if I'm missing something but I'm 1 shotting everything in the game, something I wasn't able to do with any other class. The gameplay is beautifully smooth and the attacks appear to have little to no delay, which is specially impressive when comparing it with some of the clunckier classes. The color scheme is also amazing. All those purples and blues look amazing. I'm currently level 180.

    I know it goes downhill with the 5th job and that's why I wont be able to main one, but if it got a node for his bossing skill, god knows I would main the shit out of it.

    submitted by /u/IRoyalClown
    [link] [comments]

    Feelsgoodman

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    GMS Reboot Black Mage Clear (First Cannoneer Clear)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    After a lot of ups and downs, my party/friends and I managed to clear black mage. Honestly was a roller coaster boss with how each of us played. Some of us relied on good RNG with FMAs and some of us just had good/bad days, but I'm very happy to say everyone pulled through, tried their best, and we always had fun attempting this boss. Special thanks to Ming, Kev, Casey, and the Fatal Alliance <3. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wLk9iOOszw&t

    submitted by /u/JustPally
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling nodes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Can I level my level 1 node with a level 5 node? Will the end result be the same as levelling my level 5 node with a level 1 node?

    submitted by /u/msr7714
    [link] [comments]

    How come Zero isn’t playable on Reboot?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Which class has the best mobbing?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    If you want you can state why as well, it'll help alot

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SonoBurd
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how this person pulls off this insanely fast Bullet Blast charge? (13:25)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Help, I need a good class

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I have played maplestory back in 2006, then again when they released the fifth job (2016) and now I'm back (nostalgia hits hard during dark times).

    I tried playing with Adele, but it feels weird. Is it actually the best mob/bossing class? I need a balanced class, something that I could, as a newbie/casual, get into endgame

    submitted by /u/Cutethulhu_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment