• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    MapleStory I made a crossover Maplestory costume for the new game Fall Guys featuring the Pink Bean. I thought I'd post it here as well since it's Maplestory related. Make it happen Maplestory!

    MapleStory I made a crossover Maplestory costume for the new game Fall Guys featuring the Pink Bean. I thought I'd post it here as well since it's Maplestory related. Make it happen Maplestory!


    I made a crossover Maplestory costume for the new game Fall Guys featuring the Pink Bean. I thought I'd post it here as well since it's Maplestory related. Make it happen Maplestory!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    [Reboot] Another Black Mage clear. GRATS TO FATAL ALLIANCE.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    GMS Reboot's Second Black Mage Clear! (Kanna POV)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Check out the video description for details: this was the second Black Mage clear in Global Maplestory (Reboot)! This is through the Kanna's POV.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KoDknqqf4s

    Thanks everyone for your love and support! \o/

    submitted by /u/Habau
    [link] [comments]

    Regular Server Release! SuckHard's WSE and Hyper Stat Calculators!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Hey there everyone,

    Due to popular demand, I've gone ahead and updated the following tools for non-reboot players.

    WSE Comparison/Optimization Tool

    • Zero has been added
    • Bonus potentials have been added
    • You can now compare different bonus potential options to see how your final damage is affected.

    Hyper Stat Optimization Tool

    • Zero has been added
    • Bonus potentials have been accounted for to ensure your hyper stats are properly optimized.
    • Note: This optimization algorithm is a true optimization, it does not optimize point-by-point.

    Other notes:

    • The hyper stat optimization tool now has an import/export feature, so you do not need to manually re-enter your stats after each usage.

    I hope you non-reboot players enjoy using these tools.

    Happy Mapling!

    submitted by /u/SuckHard_Reboot
    [link] [comments]

    Hat is easy 4Head

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Share your small time saving tips here.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    For example:

    Hang on a rope before you press your buff macro. It cuts down the animations slightly and thus you can have a little more time to save your combo count.

    For those who do not care about story: Change your interact/harvest key to the "Y" key. This allows you to hold down the button and automatically accept quests from the NPC. However, you should stand away from any NPC while doing this, as it sometimes makesyou talk to the NPC again, and this could mess things up.

    Share some of your favorite timesavers here. Show me what you got! I want to see what you got! /ricknmorty

    submitted by /u/AceOfJacks1
    [link] [comments]

    I was feeling lucky and i bought 6 black cubes. This was the fifth attempt. (The before pot had 1 crit dmg line)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I'm calling it now - the new KMST update on 13th Aug will...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Introduce new ways of obtaining droplets. From the most likely to least likely in my opinion:

    1) Droplet dailies

    2) NPC for exchanging Lucid / Will droplets @ rate of 1:1

    3) Easy / Normal mode drops

    submitted by /u/cCityLoop
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get this face? It's called bashful face

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I drew my favourite couple

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    [GMS REBOOT] Any active guild for bossing?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    I'm lv 231 (about to be 232 soon) with 14k LUK Hoyoung in GMS Reboot

    I'm looking for an active bossing guild with nice people

    I am strong enough to solo cra and hard gollux and I still do decent amount of damage to lotus and damien but I don't get enough practice due to limited time

    Somebody please recruit me or recommend me a guild 😂

    My character's name is ErlSwag and I'm already in a guild right now but I'm going to leave soon

    submitted by /u/JamaTheKim
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted this OG legend today

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Adele Solo Self Progression Milestone: Chaos Vellum Solo!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Transposing to already starred/legendary Katara

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    A while ago I transfer hammered my katara instead of transposing it. It is currently sitting at 16 stars with a legendary 2L ATK potential.

    In the event I wanted to transpose a fresh 16* Fafnir katara on top of this, what would the end result be? Would I come out with a lower potential tier and 15*?

    submitted by /u/This_is_an_account25
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Date Ideas

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Me and my girlfriend are going to play together and was just wondering for some fun things to do in Maplestory together! So far, I got jump quests, party quests, and possibly exploring scenic maps of the game as well :)

    Thanks for any suggestions! Happy mapping :D

    submitted by /u/Soslickzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Song on the first video, on the steam page for MapleStory.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I don't even know if it's an actual song, or something they just made, but I like it

    submitted by /u/stormz3F
    [link] [comments]

    Priceless Frito Dance XD

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Are my node rates normal? [REBOOT]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I farm at side path arcana as a kanna. My intentions were to farm just nodes, not mesos so I put on 200% drop. I have 200% from equips, ~18% from Decent HS and two familars(increases drop by large amount/ normal). I only get borderline 20 nodes an hour while everyone else is able to get 30+ nodes an hour. Am I doing something wrong? (I have no lucid soul so I'm rotating between arachnid's reflection and domain to kill the tiny middle platforms) Setup: kishin bottom left, boss top left, domain/reflection middle, spam shiki haunting/ exorcist top right)

    submitted by /u/6sympathy9
    [link] [comments]

    Burning World Leap

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hi i was just wondering what the most active non-reboot world is?

    submitted by /u/PaintMePink
    [link] [comments]

    About att range

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    The att range already plus boss dmg or we need count byself?

    submitted by /u/Newkindnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    does anybody know if maple relay is available in burning world?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Title. TIA :)

    submitted by /u/cassenusrex
    [link] [comments]

    Not too sure where to find struggle parties

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I've joined a guild but I don't really want to be carried through CRA, is there any place to look for people to do struggle CRA with? The in game party search was very quiet.

    submitted by /u/fezarion
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Professions

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Is it worth getting into Professions at Ardent Mill? I'm new to Maplestory and playing on the reboot server and I'm wondering if I'm missing out on anything if I don't work on professions.

    submitted by /u/Arzete
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment