• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    MapleStory Big brain Kish mule play if you got the RP

    MapleStory Big brain Kish mule play if you got the RP


    Big brain Kish mule play if you got the RP

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    For the ling ling musicians of Maple

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Uh.... hello?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    So.... where did our sunny sunday gifts go..?

    submitted by /u/megaspringrolls
    [link] [comments]

    [MSEA] F2P Progression : Easy Lucid Solo

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Chonky Guild Pic (I <2 Chonky)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Does maplestory have a party play problem? "The Lonely long grind"

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Ive been playing maple for a little over a month now and ive noticed some big issues with how solo grinding is becoming the main theme.

    People are generally really Antisocial despite this being an mmo and i think some changes need to be made to the grinding experience to make it more friendly to party play.

    Anyone whos been to Sahel 2 will know that people are far more willing to party up there due to the party play bonus which is fantastic there are many big maps in maple and many classes who dont mob as well as some and i feel those need to be made viable alternatives to party up at with small bonus's for those that go out of there way to do so like sahel 2 is perhaps not as big as 50% but enough that people feel like its worth the effort.

    Theres also the issue with Runes currently its first come first serve which i feel is a huge deterrent to party play my change to this would be have the exp boost buff from a rune effect everyone in the map but only the person who activated the rune gets the primary buff of it might,lightning,etc you get the gist.

    Maybe im just ranting but does anyone else feel the same and think its startin to get a bit lonely out in the party play scene?

    submitted by /u/Yasharko
    [link] [comments]

    Any other one handed blasters out there?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Just what I needed. +12% DEF

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Ngl kinda me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Becoming ONE with the chair

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Showa town badge Female boss

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the female boss spawns? I cant find any info that isnt from years ago

    submitted by /u/MyGfHateReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Community

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    When you can't relate because you've only ever hit lvl 100 once and keep making new character's. 😅😅😅

    submitted by /u/K-Hundo45
    [link] [comments]

    Venus Fire work couple ring not working?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently bought a couple ring with my GF and for some reason when we stand next to each other the effect doesn't work. Both our rings say our IGNs. Does anyone know if there is a skill or something we need to turn on?

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/PeachesOrange
    [link] [comments]

    last time i played there was 2x exp nearly every weekend, how common are they now?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    last time i played there was 2x exp nearly every weekend, how common are they now?

    submitted by /u/num2005
    [link] [comments]

    Scrolling Sweetwater tattoo and Monocle

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I was scrolling a sweetwater tattoo with Commerci scrolls (gives 5 all stats). Passed 6 scrolls with 1 slot left.

    I just found out that they have 100% accessory atk scrolls (gives 2-4 atk).

    Is it better to finish scrolling with Commerci scroll or use 100% accessory atk scroll.

    Also, how should I scroll the Monocle?

    submitted by /u/JiggaGoki
    [link] [comments]

    Last time I played Pirate was the newest class, I feel completely lost in this Maple World and would love any tips for getting to that end game.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    (First ever Reddit post, on my phone, sorry if the format is weird)

    I can't really stress how much I have absolutely no idea what is even going on in this game. But I really want to.

    For the first week of my return I really enjoyed just hunting monsters, listening to thpse sweet jams and building different looks in the cash shop. I spent a lot of time in the burning world with and trying to play all these different classes.

    After playing all these flashy new classes and seeing all the cool animations I decided to pick Hero, mostly because I saw a newer ability where I get to cut monsters IN HALF?!? Yea that sounded way to good to pass up and I felt like it was a simple enough class to manage so I can actually learn how to play the game.

    So currently I'm playing on the Reboot server on a brand new account and I just reached level 161.

    I've been doing Maple Tours, Ursus, Zakum, Horntail, Knights Castle Dailies and Monster Park for Mesos, XP, and I guess better gear?

    I feel like I've hit a wall when it comes to leveling up and gear, anything I attack at my level takes at least 3-5 attacks. Any gear I have that can go up to 10 Star Power is at 10 or as high as it could go. I also do have the level 150 weapon from Commerci Republic.

    I guess my main question is what should I really focus on as I get to 200? Can I do anything while leveling up to make it less of a grind once I get there?

    TL;DR Haven't played in way to long, just hit 161 on a Hero and wondering what steps to take on my way to 200 if I can do anything. I'm basically a super noob.

    Edit: WOW!! Thank you everyone for all the help! I'll be referring back to this post in the coming days as I continue to progress so if you see remember something feel free to drop it down in the comments! You guys are amazing!

    submitted by /u/Stickymac123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For a Certain Helm For Anvil

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Hi anyone know where i can find this helm? https://imgur.com/a/5I5Z86G

    submitted by /u/Fak3Nn
    [link] [comments]

    5th Job Fire Poison Arch Mages

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I've recently come back to MS after a 10 year hiatus and this class has changed quite a lot.

    I'm looking for advice on late game skill builds and any end game bossing tips for this class and the best effective methods for training!

    I'm currently 230.

    Right now to train its a quite a rotation of skills between cooldowns at CLP map including mist / mist explosion/ meteor / dOT / elemental fury / mist eruption.

    Any late game videos / training / v job skill layout guides would be helpful

    Also, looking for any information on who the top FP mages are now! The highest i know of is currently 267.

    I'm in GMS Scania.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sharpy077
    [link] [comments]

    Beast master animals

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    A question to beastmaster players/mains(do those exist?) I've been having an absolute blast playing this class. Already 141 and got my hyper skills. It seems like the only animal that gets boss damage hypers is the bear. Does this mean that bear is the only viable damage animals? I love playing bird especially in the air(sucks since only formation attack gets boosts from hypers, not defensive formation). So can I keep playing bird as damage or is bear the only way?

    submitted by /u/KirenFox
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot vs regular

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Which do you prefer

    Edit: I just leveled my Adele to 185 on reboot but it seems like regular server is the move. Thank you all and happy maple.

    submitted by /u/Samson1572
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment