• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    MapleStory I drew Tear!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MapleStory I drew Tear!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I drew Tear!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    My Sunday Is Sunny Until I See

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Holy h*ck, they fixed the BT's Guardian's Blessing bug. Can finally redeem my missing 3 SP.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else have problems with sunny Sunday?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Can't take my sunny Sunday gift due to " event isn't open " 😯

    submitted by /u/maorzissu
    [link] [comments]

    My 141th Hdam Run Accurately Illustrated...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    This reads like a joke but it's actually serious: MapleStory has saved me from experiencing so many nightmares over the last decade or so of my life.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Just thought I'd share a funny little story about how my Mapling experience has actually saved me a ton of dream-world agony over the course of my life.

    I'm not sure if the map exists today but back when I was in middle school I trained at the map "Lower Ascent." A lot. (And then later the typhons map right above it). If you fell off the edge of the map, it would take you back to before a jump quest to get back to the map which was a major pain in the ass, so as you were falling you would hit esc+up+enter and log out of your character before you hit the bottom of the map so you could easily just log back in and spawn right back at the training maps without having to go through the jump quest again. Needless to say I had to do this a lot until it was muscle memory.

    I think somehow my brain interpreted esc+up+enter as a get out of jail free card when I'm in trouble, as since then, I've had multiple nightmares where I realize something awful is about to happen in the middle of my dream so I go through the esc+up+enter in my head which somehow works.. and then it's almost like a cue for me to wake up. I can't explain exactly how it happens, since obviously I'm not using a keyboard in my nightmares or seeing them through a computer screen, but somehow my mind processes that I'm trying to esc+up+enter and I miraculously wake up from my dream.

    Anyway, I just thought to post this since just last night I was about to get fucking mauled alive by some Somali pirates but luckily I was able to esc+up+enter out of there real quick. Thanks MapleStory.

    submitted by /u/OzCello
    [link] [comments]

    Any MSEA player know how many levels can you get from 30mins training in instanced map of the Corona event?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Like the title said. I really want to improve my legion by picking the training map for first 1 or 2 weeks but idk is it worth it. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/YKZU
    [link] [comments]

    A pic before and after we Cleared normal Damien as guild Party finally ��gg MesoFarmers

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Sharing my friends ART he made of some guildies. I'm very happy for him and wish to share his masterpiece with you guys! Try to figure out the character jobs behind each one!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Maplestory After Level 200 First Impression!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    PSA: Clicking a totem from a list uses the one at the very top, not the one you specifically selected

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I have 6 totems expiring in a day or so. To make sure I used the expiring totems, I seperated all the ones expiring on the right side of my cash inventory, and I popped two. This instead used the ones at the very top, which expires in like a month or so... I went 2 totems in before I noticed.

    So I went from 6 totems expiring in a day to... still 6 totems expiring in a day, despite 4 hours of grinding. Yay me.

    submitted by /u/Xerhu
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Progression, 17 days to HMag and CVell!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Question for veteran reboot players

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    What do you regret not doing when you first started on reboot? I'm starting on reboot and I want to set myself up for success

    submitted by /u/mapleFuno
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get better chains?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    How do you get better Chains I just started out and Ive been stuck on the de venus chain for a long time

    submitted by /u/Ok_Responsibility716
    [link] [comments]

    White Room..?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I've been training up multiple characters for link skills and just started my Mercedes, while farming at Toy Factory <Apparatus Room> I've been sent to this white room around 3 times in 20 minutes it has invisible ladders and I can use my skills aswell. I'm just confused because it's wasting my 2x exp coupons.

    submitted by /u/kkecheob
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the Last Day for Marvel Machine!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    is maple world goddess' blessing good V skill?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    for i/l mage,
    is decent speed infusion or maple world goddess' blessing more important?

    submitted by /u/Available_Language38
    [link] [comments]

    Exp and Meso penalties due to lvl difference? (Reboot)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Hi can someone explain the level thresholds for exp and mesos penalties as well as the amount of the penalties when you cross the threshold?

    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Timactor
    [link] [comments]

    Should i just play what i want or should i level the "Exp Trio" first?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I recently made 120+ on mercedes after getting my main to 200 and god i hated playing her

    I dont think i'll like Evan or Aran either the temptation is very much there for me to just go and play a whole bunch of other classes i think i'll like way more like Demon Avenger and Adele.

    So i'ed just like to ask is it a must to get 140 on these 3 heros if im going for alts for legion and links?

    submitted by /u/Yasharko
    [link] [comments]

    Is there away to turn off the Hayato quickdraw stance effect (vs CVEL) ?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    As title.

    Was trying to work on CVEL, but the quickdraw stance's orange circle makes it really hard to see the tails of CVEL.

    Is there any cash shop item that can fix this ?

    Any suggestion is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Hour-464
    [link] [comments]

    Which map in arcana/morass is best for leveling adele?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Hi, I am an adele main who just hit 230.

    I know that clp is very popular, but isn't it because of arkanna meso farming?

    Tell me if I'm wrong, and if you can tell me the best place just for exp/leveling for adele in arcana and morass area, it would be really appreciated! Thanks.

    ps, I am playing in reboot, so if the level gap between the mob and me is too great, I wouldn't be able to one shot it probably

    submitted by /u/qownsgud
    [link] [comments]

    Came back just in time, lol.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Zakum spawns wrong

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    So I tried to run zakum and he doesn't spawn up on the floor like he used to he is spawning BELOW the lava floor......

    submitted by /u/Medicine-Senior
    [link] [comments]

    Are Blaze Wizards that bad?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. As I continue to work on my legion on my journey to decide on a main and git good, I have now come across Blaze Wizard. I don't have a lot of Mage characters atm and this one seems interesting. I've done some reading and heard that the class is heavily reliant on ping and can be a bad bosser compared to most classes. I don't have the best ping, as my high level Mihile struggles to proc royal guard fairly often. Will Blaze Wizard be horrible because of this or is it not as bad as people say?

    submitted by /u/ryanp9195
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment