• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    MapleStory I honestly thought this thing was a myth...

    MapleStory I honestly thought this thing was a myth...


    I honestly thought this thing was a myth...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Unit Damage Skin GMS version showcased

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    MOON BRIDGE FAMILIARS CONFIRMED NEXT PATCH ON LIVESTREAM

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Next 5-10-15 is the first Sunday of v. 216

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Announced on the preview stream today

    submitted by /u/HowieChia
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Bishop Normal Dunkel/Darknell Solo

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    The ending to 2020 won't be that bad.......

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    The ending to 2020 won't be that bad.......

    There's always light at the end of the tunnel!

    The light at the end of 2020's Tunnel:

    https://preview.redd.it/5iop5y22sii51.png?width=204&format=png&auto=webp&s=314c74c987c74f01d86cba97e62fe6c80d5cc78b

    submitted by /u/Zennyx3
    [link] [comments]

    Class variety appreciation

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Hey I'm a returning player (quit right before RED update) and felt overwhelmed with the choices for classes so I decided to just make all of them to 140/150 besides my 210 adele (event) and 200 IL (burned)

    I believe I'm almost half way? (27 classes done so far) and for all the shit that is nexons programing I have enjoyed the variety between most of classes so far, some have been more enjoyable than others where as others definately I hated until I could 1-2 shot mobs

    I was planning on making adele my main but now I'm going to wait to see which class I enjoy most to 150

    Also quick question, do any of the classes change drastically after 5th job?

    Note this is solely based off training and I have never bossed

    submitted by /u/AutomaticPatience5
    [link] [comments]

    Xenon deathless hwill solo

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I just realised that the Showa Town Armoury looks aesthetically different in MSEA and GMS

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I just realised that the Showa Town Armoury looks aesthetically different in MSEA and GMS

    Being a MSEA player, I only recently realised that GMS had a different map aesthetic for the Showa Town Armoury when I watched a Youtube vid showcasing the (then) revamped Showa Town.

    In GMS, the Armoury has all of the weapons removed from the background except from some firecracker boxes and the tank platform was removed from the map layout.

    Comparison: GMS (top) vs MSEA (bottom), top pic credits to CHAOSDiximaN GMS's youtube channel

    https://preview.redd.it/2lh8zk0cwii51.png?width=507&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d860b5c1413f186765096152ea9b5f1d2618257

    submitted by /u/JuddtheStormcaster
    [link] [comments]

    Night Lord OR Dual Blade *Reboot*

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    With the current Maple Relay event giving away a free 17* AbsoLab Weapon for free, i just want to know if it's worth switch over to dual blade before opening the box and obtaining the weapon. Im currently a 213 nightlord with 1,793,084 ~ 2,109,509 range and 10,380 stat unbuffed and, 2,798,037 ~ 3,291,806 range and 10,929 stat max self buffs no potions just skills. Im seeing alot of top nightlords switching to dual blade because of the super nerfs to nightlord so i really just want solid opinions if i should switch. Other information i can give to make the votes and answers better is that i have currently while posting this, no kanna farmer only a level 202 kanna with 380k range that can 3 hit vj mobs and no funding to fund it (rip bye bye very good choice nexon) 2 nodes to my name that i haven't opened as of this being posted and a solid 100m meso :) pretty poor i know. I'm just so hard stuck in deciding at this point, the bye bye nerf fucked my mental as i would just come on every day and farm happily while watching twitch or youtube, now i gotta get a arkanna cringe. Anyways just want solid opinions noting more noting less. Thanks ya'll

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/xMebutt
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory v216 Astral Blessings Update Preview

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    magnus badge

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    just let me potential it pls

    submitted by /u/imheretobesad
    [link] [comments]

    Does Greed Pendant work on Hellux drops?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone knew if Monster Park greed pendant helps with Hellux Superior Earrings and Belt because it literally never drops...

    submitted by /u/thedisloyalmeerkat
    [link] [comments]

    Which low level bosses can you kill for Power Elixirs?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So I'm a new player and I can't beat "Gollux" as my highest level is a 120. Which bosses drop them? Easy Zak? So do all the bosses drop them until you can beat the higher ones?

    submitted by /u/DrixlRey
    [link] [comments]

    any shade mains or knowledgeable about shades? question about skills- new to shade

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    https://maplestory.fandom.com/wiki/Shade/Skills
    i looked up this link

    in my beginner's shade tab i don't have spirit affinity, how do you get that?
    also, 1st job skill flash fist doesn't appear, how do i get that as well?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Available_Language38
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory steam problem

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure maplestory isn't currently under maintenance but whenever I try and launch the game on steam it instantly closes. Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/MekaiTheBest
    [link] [comments]

    Was this justified by him? I was in map first but he said we got there at the same time...?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Mob loot table changed?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    I just recently made a perma reboot beginner and based on the most up to date guides that i was able to find, (2019) I should be able to find aluminum bat at mixed golems and black magic cape at dark golems. I been grinding there for hours with no drops, i even took the time to went on my main with greed pendant just to confirm the issue. Has the current loot pool/tables for mobs been changed since then or is currently bugged?

    submitted by /u/kduong0318
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some items require scissors of karma to let you trade?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    If the item is not intended to be traded it should just be untradeable and if it is intended otherwise it should be tradeable but now it feels like they don't want to let you trade and also want to let you trade it. Balrog items are one of such with horntail and something else being that which I cannot grasp it at all. If it is not called that in that server you could go with whatever the name is there as long as it shares the same idea as what I am saying.

    submitted by /u/upclosepersonal2
    [link] [comments]

    Princess no Disconection Issues

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I'm being constantly dced every time I'm trying to do princess no with my Adele, it always happens at the moment were she summons the eels

    submitted by /u/lucasvss2
    [link] [comments]

    any alterntaive to White Fang (reboot) From 70-75?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    any alterntaive to White Fang (reboot) From 70-75?

    submitted by /u/num2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment