• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - August 20, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - August 20, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - August 20, 2020!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do I go for 2 star or too risk?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    When you spawn an Elite boss on an alt that can't handle it but then someone shows up and oneshots it for you after you tag it

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Text guide for the (supposedly) upcoming Celestial Festival event!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    It's almost like Nexon is trying to have the worst support system

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    whats 275/2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Having too much attack speed (green pot + booster) flat out breaks some huyoung skills

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    For those of you who dont play the class, most of the skills have a true/clone version of a spell. Essentially when you use it you shoot a clone out to the end of where the attack lands. If you hold a direction and press the skill again it will instead send you (true version) to where the attack lands.

    After spending about 15 minutes trying to figure out why the damn skills wouldn't work all of a sudden, I realized that having the wep booster on and a green pot just makes it not function correctly anymore. It's most noticeable with the heaven: iron fan gate ability since it occurs 100% of the time

    Here is how its supposed to function:

    Correct

    And here's how it functions when you have too high attack speed:

    Bad

    In both situations I'm holding the same buttons (Spell key and forward) and no matter what i can't use the true form with gpot and booster. The effect occurs on other abilities that have a true/clone mechanic as well, but its more intermittent and doesn't occur every time. I can see it being a problem if you're trying to dodge a boss mechanic, or something and all of a sudden your ability doesn't move you.

    submitted by /u/SolaVitae
    [link] [comments]

    i do cute sketches for friends (:

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Shout out to the MVP guy

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Mad props to the guy who did mvps for almost 6 hours

    submitted by /u/Traphiker
    [link] [comments]

    kms 1.2.336: client-sided royal guard

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    [Update] The longest name item in Maplestory (Probably)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    [Update] The longest name item in Maplestory (Probably)

    So I posted this thread a few days back, asking if someone knew the longest named item. Nobody seemed to be 100% sure. I decided to take a look at this spreadsheet someone once made with a list of all items + ID's. Using this I started looking for the longest name and saved each name longer than the previous one, until I went through all of it.Note: The spreadsheet probably only included items which are coded in GMS.

    For the longest name item in GMS, it's probably this:

    (stolen from ToyDualers video about the 8th Anniversary coin shop)

    "8th Anniversary Premium Scroll for One-Handed Weapon for M. ATT 10%" is the longest name item in GMS, with a total of 67 characters (including spaces) and 57 without. If anyone has a screenshot of this item with the modern UI of Maplestory, i'd love to see it.

    The longest named item in all of Maple is debatable, since there is an item with a longer name, but that item isn't using the English Alphabet:

    Credits to: u/14jvalle for finding the Screenshot and u/FoxMatty for the initial suggestion

    The item is called "Special Investigation Group Against Flaming Raccoons' Monetary Circulation" and has 74 characters total (including spaces) and 67 without. It seems to be JMS Exclusive (if it's not please correct me) and not much can be found about it, other than everything said here.

    Translated: "When I talked to Showa's Pipopa and received a question, I gathered a map of treasures from my minions or boss in the back of Showa 3 and managed to collect 8 pieces. The remaining 1 piece is from my sister. When I finished the hunt, I asked if I was lucky. When you look at the site, there seems to be the same mark on the Sleepy's luxury sauna, so when I checked it out, I got a treasure and got the medal from it." Thanks Google Translate!

    (Pipopa seems to be referring to this guy):

    Popo, NPC in Showa

    If anyone can translate Japanese properly, that'd be nice.

    Thanks to the people who commented on the other thread! I dont know if people even care about this stuff, but I thought it was pretty interesting lol. If you know an item with an even longer name or if you know more about the medal please let me know!

    Thanks again :)

    submitted by /u/CRUClAL
    [link] [comments]

    Kinesis Chaos Papulatus solo 16.4k main stat :)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    My First Solo Chaos Chicken Clear! 12K STR Blaster [Non Reboot]

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I wish my luck was as good as their's

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    End Game Bossing For Shadowers?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I was searching through Youtube and haven't really found any shadowers that posted late end game content. Is it because they are just mathematically unable to solo bosses like Hard Lucid, Hard will, Black mage, Etc? Are there any KMS Shadowers with this kind of content (or any region)?

    submitted by /u/_TinyHama_
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find this maple animated series for nostalgic purposes

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Guys please help me! I've been trying to find this maple animation series on YouTube but I can't remember the name because it was released like a decade ago when I was still a kid lol. I can only remember small details which include the following: a race of people with tails that could not go to heaven nor hell when they die and some people went to go hunt them... something on the lines of that lol my memory is so hazy! I just remember it being super interesting as a kid. Please help <3

    submitted by /u/imranwazhere
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if this item holds any value?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Need help with Monster related lore/imagery

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    So I've been working on a Maplestory inspired Minecraft mod for a while now,
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/fdgm5v/heres_a_first_peek_at_the_maplestory_mod_ive_been/ here's a clip. Currently I'm working on a system that requires the player to input lots of monster leftovers and in return gets some form of upgraded item. Now I need to make visuals for this "system". I'm thinking of some kind of furnace perhaps, but I'm not really sure, what it could look like.

    This is why I was hoping maybe you guys could help me find some Maplestory visuals that relate to Monster cooking, sacrifice, rituals, machines, spells. Anything that could assist in making cool visuals for this. The best I could find was Ardentmill which looks kinda cool and Tangyoon's oven, which has an interesting visual.

    submitted by /u/Tessa19950
    [link] [comments]

    Pottable rings on Reboot that aren't from Event or Gollux?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Hi i'm wondering if there's any pottable rings I can get relatively easily on Reboot besides the Kanna Treasure and Silver Blossom Ring?

    I missed the last event shop on a new character and Gollux rings are pretty far away since you have to be strong enough for gollux and grind it for a month.

    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Timactor
    [link] [comments]

    reee

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Help?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I'm trying to access my old account from Nexon, it's funny I know the account name but not the email address. So I'm trying to reset it, only one problem, the support ticket requires the email address you used, I don't have it obviously or I wouldn't be here. Any help is thanks.

    submitted by /u/ZytenEspada
    [link] [comments]

    Memory leaking and other issues

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    anybody know if Nexon is ever going to speak up about this? It's been going on for over a year now and I want to say that my experiences with it have been pretty bad especially within the past 3 months or so.

    it's gotten to the point where I start leaking 40 minutes into the game, basically as soon as a i finish my arcane symbol dailies and start bossing i begin to leak around the 2.7k mark

    it's frustrating to be forced to restart the game and i usually just opt to play another game instead. thats not to mention that launching the game has its own set of issues with crashing at server select/channel select and the game not launching when u tell it to.

    you know what wtf is our CM doing if he's not even responding to what players want to know let alone being active on the community forums.

    why add new content when your game is fundamentally broken.

    submitted by /u/dnavi
    [link] [comments]

    jett doesn't get 5 AP points at 4th job advancement?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    something i noticed is very strange with jett
    at level 100 after 4th job advancement, my jett only has 513 AP

    whereas all other classes after 4th job advancement have 518 AP

    is this normal that I'm missing 5 AP points? why is this? is there a difference in AP points for jetts made before and after a certain timepoint (i.e. a major revamp)? Nexon should really give all jetts, regardless of when they were made, the same number of AP points

    also, it seems jett doesn't need any mastery books except for maple warrior at 4th job? thank you!

    submitted by /u/Available_Language38
    [link] [comments]

    Spell trace fever

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    What time does it happen i dont see any information posted on the main website im EST btw

    submitted by /u/mobein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment