• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    MapleStory Someone should let the NPCs know that we can jump this distance and don't need to ride a phoenix

    MapleStory Someone should let the NPCs know that we can jump this distance and don't need to ride a phoenix


    Someone should let the NPCs know that we can jump this distance and don't need to ride a phoenix

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Returned back after a year, feeling quite wealthy, forgot how much time I spent in this game.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    JMS v3.89 leaks - New boss

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    (JMS) Post-Moonbridge area's monster will drop familiars now

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    In JMS V389's patch note, post-moonbridge area's monsters (excluding BOSS) will drop familiars now.

    Also, three new badges are added:

    Moonbridge: MA+1% and MA+2

    Labyrinth of Suffering: All stat+1% and damage+1%

    Limen: ATT+1% and ATT+2

    All these badges ONLY need normal monster's familiars.

    Since JMS and GMS shares the same dev team, I guess it will come to GMS soon.

    submitted by /u/kaedemina
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Capped Cvell. Paladins are an awesome class!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Finally Capped Cvell. Paladins are an awesome class!

    Nothing feels better than capping cvell by hitting a tpose. Honestly paladins are amazing. This was the easiest time I've had bossing and my first cvell clear to boot. Paladins are lit, spinning hammers are lit, grand guardian is lit. 10/10 class. Pally main for life

    https://preview.redd.it/3x3rj8anlvh51.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9c5f065f833d846e2d877ef1ed4309080cf3e7d7

    submitted by /u/ivanaimufua41
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Update for August 19

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    reboot be like

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Can Kanna start Mesos Farming Start at 210?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I just recently got my CRA gear and I'm trying to start farming for my main, who is also 210.

    I know typically, kannas farm at Arcana but I wanted to know if there's anywhere to start farming now for nodestones and Mesos? I'm constantly running into struggles upgrading my gear because of Mesos and I wanted to know if you had recommendations on how to farm besides doing Ursus and the Maple Tour?

    I'd like to start working towards Meso drop gear and I'm on my way to doing so. But any maps you recommend for the time being to do in addition?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JSlattery7
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly got addicted to this game....

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    So I used to be an avid FPS player, was maining Valorant as my main game before this. Was a high diamond level player, but then all of a sudden this game came along and brought me back the nostalgia from years ago. After creating hella characters in the burning server and just grinding, i just completely stopped playing valorant as a whole and spend SO MANY hours on this game as of late. May be due to burnout but was wondering if anyone had similar experiences LOL

    submitted by /u/laoblao
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favourite BGMs in the game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Maplestory have so many amazing BGMs which is one of the best features in my opinion, in fact it is difficult to pick which BGM I like the best so here are my top 5 favourite BGMs in no particular order:

    Henesys - the memories of training at Henesys and listening to the BGM for hours combined with the sound effects of snails, mushrooms and pigs dying

    Crimsonwood (Oirignal Phantom Forest) - one of the most intense BGMs in the game in my opinion and I like the metal style of this track

    Temple of Time (Remembrance and the DJ event remix version) - bring back memories wandering around Temple of Time in the old days

    Ludibrium Warped Path of Time (ie Fairytale, the faster version in Ghost Pirates/Vikings) - I like the upbeat fantasy themed track, the original version feels more peaceful while the faster version feels more lively and a bit more intense

    Singapore - Mysterious Path and Ulu City (used to train there for years pre-big bang, and I still train characters in SG as of today at MP3, note that I'm playing MSEA)

    What are some of your favourite BGMs?

    submitted by /u/JuddtheStormcaster
    [link] [comments]

    DB vs Shadower vs Demon Slayer

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I want to main one of the classes in the title.

    Anyone knows how the are compared to eachother?

    Is anyone of these a better bosser/mobber??

    Which one would you main and why?

    submitted by /u/Specific_Middle8826
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for better flame?, DEX main stat

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Returned Player

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Heyoo everyone lol. making a return to maple due to covid and just being bored at home ahah. Are there any discord server for Aurora available that i can join? or anyone in Aurora active? LOOKING TO JOIN AN ACTIVE GUILD!! add my discord! yaboiJ#5921 :) #nomaplefriends

    submitted by /u/urlocaljeff
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows what this item is supposed to be?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Anyone knows what this item is supposed to be?

    Saw this in AH,

    1. Why is it called Lv.110 Armor when the required level is 0?
    2. Is this a weapon or armor? It says armor but I don't know for sure..
    3. Where can we (or were we able) to get this equip?

    https://preview.redd.it/bmufzyvtguh51.png?width=257&format=png&auto=webp&s=91d965848961835d3514f9eeb0613d87bedc3e4e

    submitted by /u/uwvirgin
    [link] [comments]

    Demon slayer skill core optimization suggestions pls

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    So, what are the recommended none job specific V skills for demon slayer? I'm current using blessing, sharp eye and holy symbol, and I think since my 4th skill has a bind already, Erda nova won't be needed?

    How should I prioritize the node (other than those 4 essential boost nodes) if my slots are limited?

    submitted by /u/-Fr4nK3n-
    [link] [comments]

    coming back on reboot, does kishin/HS mule still work? otherwise what else can I do beside a Mercedez link skill before I start my main?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Can someone tell which tier att flame is this? Also, do you think i should reroll it with the mitra box? (~15m clean)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Reverse City also reverses your skin color 0.o

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    How do I turn this in?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Trying to try this game out but it won’t let me create a character?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I just installed this game and made an account, and to create a new character it's telling me i have to choose a new PIC. But it's making me enter my old PIC, which i don't have one yet. I tried the reset button but it says I don't have one set up on my account yet. I tried to ask on the forum but the forum says you cannot create new accounts at this time.

    submitted by /u/cerialthriller
    [link] [comments]

    Question for a fresh account

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm starting a fresh account after years away from the game, and was wondering what 2 characters might be most beneficial for me to make Mega Burning characters during the event...I say 2 because I already chose Kanna as the first, and need 2 more suggestions from you guys, who are much more knowledgeable.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/kimchiigaming
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Active players

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Just recently re downloaded with a friend of mine and we were both wondering how many total active players there are in norther american server?

    submitted by /u/RosaParkStoleMySeat
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to try maplestory again after years... Maplestory changed so much that i lost all my characters and all the servers are gone, and are just replaced with 3 servers? Like where's Kradia? The server you can go to when you reach level 180 and go into a hardcore world?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Or did i just download the wrong maplestory...

    submitted by /u/Tostiapparaat
    [link] [comments]

    KMS Adele changes

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So after reading the patch note's I feel like I only understand some. From what I read on reddit forge changes to a 1.5 sec CD instead of it's current 6? but loses 60% of it's range right? Because the KMS notes look much different or I'm big dumb.

    My bigger question is with the 40-second swords are you able to have constant uptime like you are now because of how the aether charge energy is changing? hit 230 today 18k stat loving the class but...

    "InCreAsE hUnTiNg EfIfIcEnCy" sound's like a very nexon thing where I won't be able to have 6 swords out 100% of the time on decree.

    Anybody have any insight on these changes because I'm fine with the nerfs as long as I can keep 100% decree uptime.

    submitted by /u/HypnoticDreams_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment