• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    MapleStory GMST AWAKE Unit Damage Skin

    MapleStory GMST AWAKE Unit Damage Skin


    GMST AWAKE Unit Damage Skin

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    ETA on Awake Patch notes?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    I'm just dying to read through all the hefty changes. I hear it's usually Tuesdays but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Obility
    [link] [comments]

    Hayato's 5th Job - Instant Slice Invincibility

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I think it's not fair for Hayato's 5th Job Skill to freeze your screen and not get an invincibility frame while casting effect. All the demonstrations that I have seen do not consider the usability of the skill in bosses. I want to see a Hayato use this skill in Black Mage. It is not feasible in this current meta and as bosses get harder with more instant kill attacks, there is no way a Hayato will be able to survive using this skill for bossing reasons.

    For example: Hero's Worldreaver has a similar effect where it cuts the game window in half, but they get invincibility during their cast animations because KMS recognizes the difficulty to pull off the skill in bosses without the invincibility frames.

    https://youtu.be/67FqqQeBjFU?t=11

    Compare it to Hayato's Instant Slice, and we can start to see the similarities between the two skills.

    https://youtu.be/UGLpFnsRJQg?t=129

    I mean seriously, take a look at the example I linked above, how is that fair?? Legit when Hayato uses Instant Slice, the screen turns white and you can't even see the Lotus launchers until the animation finishes.

    If we want to have non-KMS classes keep up with the KMS meta, then Hayato's Instant Slice should get an invincibility frame during casting effect.
    If these changes do go through, then I also hope that the cooldown of Instant Slice gets increased to 20-25 seconds at level 30, comparable to Hero's Worldreaver.

    Hayato bros, please we gotta band together. We really lost out this time around.

    submitted by /u/h26_
    [link] [comments]

    can any Paladin mains help with weapon choice plz

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I appreciate any help :D I looked at mentions of this topic on this subreddit but they're about a year old and I'm still pretty confused

    2h or 1h? blunt or sword? It seems that 2h might be better for a casual player in Reboot.

    submitted by /u/futureauthor_23
    [link] [comments]

    Maining NL : Legion / link skill Question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Hi Fellow Redditers.

    I just returned to play MS a couple of weeks ago and did set up a Kanna farmer and was thinking to main an NL as it is a long wish of mine ever since pre-Bigbang :D

    need your help with advice on what to get as legion and link skills to help me progress

    Thanks in advance xoxo

    submitted by /u/Leopard_Acrobatic
    [link] [comments]

    Classes that you had fun playing that isn't your main

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Main: Kanna

    Fun classes I played that isn't my main Kanna

    1. Ho Young - This class made me feel like I should have mained it. Then again it means gearing it all over again so I dropped that thought. But oh gawd this class is super fun. Some people find management of the gauge tedious but I find that to be a unique aspect of it and I'm still learning how to utilise it (I'm at 16x). What makes me love this class is the skills and the mobility especially the air walk on the cloud. The skills omg visually I think Ho Young has one of the most beautiful skills ever. You also get to juggle many different skills so it isn't boring.

    2. Illium - I have a lot of things to complain about this class, but despite that I still love playing it. You feel good when you have everything nicely set up with your orbs and clear the map easily. Flying is fking awesome. You feel like a god when you charge up your orb. Animation wise I love the crystals and all, plus the sound of it is really nice to me.

    3. Wind Archer - One of the simpler classes I played, but one of the most pleasing. What I love about this class is seeing how countless arrows and triangle flying stuff just go spamming on the target. The flash jump is good, the air walk is SO AWESOME. If gear wasn't a problem honestly I would consider maining this class I love it

    submitted by /u/icyruios
    [link] [comments]

    DB Inner Abilities

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    What are your favourite IAs? I've been seeing a mix between damage v. utility. What's your preference?

    submitted by /u/geist2880
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if we're going to have maple relay during the AWAKE event?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone knows if KMS had a relay event during their AWAKE patch, couldn't find any info on it on orangemushroomblog

    submitted by /u/Deathace102
    [link] [comments]

    Best training spot for level 225 kanna (regular servers)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Im a level 225 kanna playing on regular servers i dont need to farm mesos i only need to level up Where should I go?

    submitted by /u/i-love-2pac-shakur
    [link] [comments]

    In your own opinion who won the title of best new 5th Job skill?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I do not main Ark, but I feel like that skill is insane.

    submitted by /u/icweiners69
    [link] [comments]

    Rune Graphics Changed?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Have the rune graphics/combinations been changed in the last couple of months? I took a break after the summer and now I only seem get a single style/type of rune (seen here). I'm curious because I'm doing a project for my machine learning class on image processing and classification. At first I thought it may have been my resolution, or some other setting but after some tinkering the runes still are the same. Any advice or info would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/s0nG_
    [link] [comments]

    Temple of time Chief Guardians

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Anyone knows if it's worth the time and effort to grind for the 3 chief guardians or if the weapons at kritias are a better choice for familiars?

    submitted by /u/Ominence
    [link] [comments]

    Finding an Old MMV From like 2009

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Okay, this might be a long shot, but I have no where else to turn. I have been trying to find an Maplestory Music Video called "MMV His Favorite Christmas Story". Here's why, every year I would watch that MMV because it brought great joy and happiness. I never though that it would somehow get deleted or taken down. I don't have the link to the video so I can't even search it up on archive.org. It's a tradition for me to watch it with my family. If anyone knows how to find this old video please let me know. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/The_Rice_President
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on my aran

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Can someone who have experience with Aran please help me out?

    1. Is there like a smooth way to repeat basic attack + final blow + beyond blade?

    I put basic attack on A key, final blow on ctrl key, and beyond blade on shift. I tried practicing it, but I keep messing up the combo. So, what would happen is I'm not pressing them fast enough that it won't cast anything and will say you can't cast this by itself. Can anyone suggest your key layout on your keyboard that worked for ya?

    1. How in the world do I cast two finisher moves in adrenaline mode?

    Finisher- Storm of fear = Down, Left, Right + Attack (held down)

    Finisher - Hunter's prey = Down, Right, Up + Attack (held down)

    Is there like a certain rhythm to it? Any tips for commanding these two skills? I just can't get a feel for how fast I should be pressing these buttons as well as what to press together.

    Ex. For storm of fear, do I press Down key first, lift my finger up, press Left, lift my finger up, then press Right key and Attack key at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Luvkingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to MS, I lost all my skill points

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I just opened up the game after many years. Most of my characters seem fine, though I have a level 45 Gunslinger who lost all his skill points. He doesn't have any points in any skill, and also 0 available skill points able to distribute. I believe this character was an Adventurer Plus or whatever it was called, that you could create after reaching a certain level on another character.

    Any idea what I should do?

    submitted by /u/christiaan1999
    [link] [comments]

    Help with gear progression

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Is merching still a thing?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Hey, so I havent played in regular servers for years but got back into it this weekend. Back in the day I used to buy stuff in the free market entrance for cheap and sell them in my shop for some profit overnight, and made quite some mesos on a regular basis. Since people can compare all prices now in the auction house, merching doesn't really seem viable, or am I missing something? Besides selling (boss) drops, I'm a bit lost on what else to do to get mesos, so was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Bowmasterr
    [link] [comments]

    Boss aggression list.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Is the list purely a indicator of damage dealt?

    submitted by /u/ChokCheeBai
    [link] [comments]

    Spending Real Money

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Hey guys, what are the priorities when it comes to spending your own money in MS?
    Assuming I'm working with a clean slate

    submitted by /u/JykeOfAllTrades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment