• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    MapleStory Esfera Painting

    MapleStory Esfera Painting


    Esfera Painting

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Relaxing after harvesting in Ardentmill ~

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Globe Pose: Jump comes from Forest of Endurance jump quest in Ellinia. GLHF : )

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    When you get home from a rough day and just want to play some Maplestory

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Came across some pictures from 2010

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Made art for a friend who wanted a Phantom keychain

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Apology 12132020

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    If you see this 12132020, I am sorry. I was on my way to do arkarium and pink bean (coming from horntail) when you asked for that horntail carry at temple of time. I was going to tell you that I just ran horntail and was unable to carry you right before my maple crashed. I feel so bad since it might seem like I just dipped. So I am writing to this out of guilt right now. Once again I an sorry.

    submitted by /u/BoItfang
    [link] [comments]

    The Zero questline actually blew my mind

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:39 AM PST

    I'm usually the type of person to play Spacebarstory but I kept hearing how good the Zero story was so I tried it out. At the end, ashamed to admit it but I was way too invested in all the characters and plot than I should've been.

    submitted by /u/l3eats
    [link] [comments]

    Free Globe Chair

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Apparently, if you sit 10,000 seconds on your Globe Chair, you can get Cozy Bean Bag Cushion Chair (untradeable) for free.

    submitted by /u/tfuuee
    [link] [comments]

    Made some fan art of our mains on Reboot. Not perfect, but hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Let me in LET ME IN

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    doodled my xenon!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Side Path after maintenance be like ...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Maplestory characters are cute but are cuter as sweet treats! Stickers available Link in bio~

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    After 10 years finally lvl 200

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    hey guys, just wanted to say after 10 years of maple my first time lvl 200. I quit alot of times and went back, and if my character was around lvl 150 i made a new one haha. my name is timkong say hi if u see me in luna eu ^^

    submitted by /u/Skill_True
    [link] [comments]

    Globe Pose Discussion

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I was just preparing for tomorrow and realised the Globe Poses are the only ones I don't have three of. Upon checking the Auction House, the only ones being sold were the 'Catch Breath' ones, which are the ones you can get from DIPQ. I haven't heard any other mentions of any other Globe Poses.

    I then went to the Pet Ignore inventory to search all the items and there are 5

    Globe Pose: Sit (This is untradeable for some reason)

    Globe Pose: Jump

    Globe Pose: Catch Breath (from DIPQ)

    Globe Pose: Fly (S Rank Material)

    Globe Pose: Ghost (S Rank Material)

    This doesn't leave a lot of room for us. Furthermore, for the non-S rank materials, Sit and Jump have been reported to only be available from hidden missions that aren't known about yet.

    There's really no use in complaining about Nexon's poor implementation of this specific bottleneck now. All I'm asking is if anyone is aware of the requirements for the Sit and Jump (or S Rank) poses? My guess is that they're somehow related to the names of the poses. Any ideas?

    Also I'm creating this megathread because we'll inevitably have threads on it tomorrow so we might as well try and solve this dilemma as a community earlier than later and not scramble for poses tomorrow/later.

    Edit: You can get Jump from the Forest of Endurance jump quest.

    Edit2: Ghost from Ghost Park normal mode.

    submitted by /u/maplethrowaway2
    [link] [comments]

    NEXONS VERSION OF BINGO

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    pulled up this hat on my very oldest character... almost 14 years ago :0

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    February 9th 2021 will be my 14 year anniversary with my beginner. Wish I had access to my old cleric, It would be close to 6k.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Emergency maint incoming boys!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    is tree XP meant to work like this

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Ranmaru map bug

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    So I just found this bug today (12/18/2020 10:22) when queuing into the Ranmaru boss map make sure you pick the right difficulty because I always load into normal and take the portal out. But the portal seems to be glitched and will not work, another player was also there he/she also wasn't able to leave the map as well

    submitted by /u/saltybai
    [link] [comments]

    Globe chairs and it’s potential to be. Huge problem

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    From what I have seen "globe chairs : insert name " have an atrociously low drop rate and are only obtained from a few sources. (Listed below) this has some adverse effects by being a little bit too inconvenient to get in a timely manner. Some being ;

    A. Stop people from ranking up in their tracks. And if you miss enough days players will be unable to reach the full level of the globe tree

    B. Inflate the price in non reboot servers of chairs based on how lucky people were vs how many people need chairs and with the heavy rng.

    We need 3 DIFFERENT globes to rank up. I can only imagine the irritation by players if they never happen to get the right chair needed to rank up the globe.

    Potential fixes;

    The requirement for 3 globes of previous rank needs to go. or instead requires 3 to use the function but doesn't lock them out of tanking up.

    This will allow people to cap and worry about farming specific globes at their own pace. Or even skipping it entirely while not punishing people who have not obtained 3 of the required globes yet.

    Drop Locations?

    it's possible there is areas where globe chairs (specifically) drop that I am currently unaware of.

    If you have obtained globe chairs it would help the community out by letting us know where you got them and also citing which town you got them in if you do get them from a crystal

    Locations of drops that have been confirmed: 1. pollo + fritto portals This one seems to be the most reliable. And can avoid losing maps during training by using the tickets given out in bamboo shop when done grinding/capping

    1. Flame wolf. Someone has mentioned getting it from wolf

    2. Low drop rate from harvesting the blue crystal . unreliable but may get lucky.

    3. Chaos and normal pink bean. Toy car chair drop confirmed.

    Edited for clarity

    submitted by /u/thisoneguyoverhere
    [link] [comments]

    3 months of progress

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Question About Awake Ring

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:47 AM PST

    hi all,
    i cubed my stage 1 awake ring to unique with kinda good pot, so i wondered if the same potential moves along to the next stage ring well ill receive it?
    i mean when ill use the coupon of the second stage ring, the first one will be destructed and the new one will get stages one's potential?
    thanks for the answers :)

    submitted by /u/XGoldBoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment