• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    MapleStory the game sure has a sense of humor sometimes

    MapleStory the game sure has a sense of humor sometimes


    the game sure has a sense of humor sometimes

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    another neo redraw.. it's ark this time!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Globe Materials Data

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    It seems the editable link has expired for some reason. Here is an updated link:

    Spreadsheet

    Again, thanks everyone that helps the collection of these data. And hope you guys can keep it going.

    submitted by /u/luyan95
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to all the Bishop Mains

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Shoutout to all the Bishop Mains

    I'm so glad this "Our Time with MapleStory" hat came out (Thanks, BTS). I hadn't known exactly how long I'd had my Bishop. But now I know, I made her on July 15th 2006. The first character I ever made in MapleStory and still my main to this day (though I came close to switching to maining Kanna). So many memories over the past 14 years, so many times I "quit" Maple only to come back, so many times I'd wondered why I chose and still choose to main the weakest character (DPS wise) in Maple, lol. But I think this year more than any year before, I've really learned how to play properly with a Bishop and what the realistic expectations are for them when it comes to maximizing solo play. I've also learned how invaluable Bishops are for bossing and that there is almost always a space for us in parties. If you haven't tried a Bishop, I highly recommend making one.

    https://preview.redd.it/6ydqox1307661.jpg?width=306&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fff1992a76b81653cf290aeedf7ee787c9d63df1

    submitted by /u/mjtaylo1
    [link] [comments]

    more neo redraws!! more.. darmoor

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Had like a 10% chance to hit this... Thank you Sunny Sunday, very cool.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    What island will this guide us to? ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Zero's Story Chapter 2 Be Like

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    A 3d Tilt brush painting I made of my friends and I playing maple a few years ago.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Globe Known Sources

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Instead of having to scroll through to find a thread for each piece of the Globe event, I've decided to compile a list of known sources for each category. Note these have been confirmed by myself, guild members or the Reddit Community.

    Trees-Condensed Crystal's

    Chairs-Bounty Portals, Pink Bean, low chance on Condensed Crystal's. Guaranteed chair after 10,000 seconds sitting in the Globe Chair, it shows up as a quest to turn in via Star.(Bounty seems to have the best drop rate).

    Mini Figures 1 and 2-Crystal's. Confirmed Mini Hilla from nHilla/hHilla. Mini Mag from nMag. Mini Leon from hVL (Assuming other boss mini's would be the same.)

    Poses- Jump: Jump Quests (Ellinia 1/2, Sleepywood 1 confirmed). Catch Breath: DIPQ. Ghost: Ghost Park. Fly: System Monster N3 Evo Lab Link 3 (have not confirmed myself yet). Sit: Currently unknown.

    Base-Elite Bosses.

    Glass-Crystal's

    Expressions-Monster Park

    Effects-Crystal's

    Music-Crystals. ( 'Lake of Oblivion' music from VJ Erda Spectrum/VJ daily completion. 'Cygnus' from nEmpressCyg)

    Please feel free to comment other sources you yourself/guild members/community have confirmed and I will update this list accordingly! Hope this helps those in need.

    This Doc was also brought to my attention if anyone is wanting a more detailed view of how to obtain specific pieces. ^ This document has since been made editable again by its owner, @luyan95. This will contain the most detailed known sources!

    Edit 1/2: Fixed layout to be easily legible. Sorry about that!

    Edit 3: Added link for the Doc mentioned in comments!

    submitted by /u/Tauware_NPH
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: How to get 3 chairs for globe event.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of people asking where to get chairs decorations for the globe event. I personally was able to get 3, so I would like to share the experience. Keep in mind that it's purely RNG.

    1. From pollo and frito portals. Make sure to enter every pollo and frito portal you see when grinding mules or mains. You can also buy 3 ticket coupons per day (6entrance total) using bamboo shoot in the event shop.

    2. Mining condensed crystal on multiple characters. Yes it does drop, but a very low chance.

    3. Rumors that pink bean drops a chair with low chance, try to kill normal or chaos and test your luck.

    4. Sit on your global chair for a little less than 3hrs, then go to the star quest icon for a free chair.

    5. buy 1 chair with 1500 coins from the event shop. The shop is located on bottom left.

    If anyone knows other methods, feel free to share in the comments.

    Edit: this is mainly for reboot, as regular servers have the option to purchase it from the auction house.

    submitted by /u/boredftw1314
    [link] [comments]

    Our First Hard Lucid Clear ! ! (Aran PoV)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Globe Quests: Black and Yellow Base locations- Inside the Mothership Corridor H01

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    (Bera) Nurture's Holiday 2020 Guild Photo! ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    [Character Art] Best gift ever

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Returning thief maniac cant decide on between shadower or cadena

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Hello i play on the korean server and im looing forward to return to maple again. I was formerly a shadower main but wanted to explore other options because well, why not? I have tried dual blade (not the best pre 5th experience) and i have played night lord (good mobbing but too easily killed, also not a fan of ranged classes). Xenon was fun till i hit 4th job and 5th job looked even less fun. I was looking at cadena and she looks kinda fun to try and now im unsure if i want to keep playing shadower or move to cadena. Truthfully speaking i do prefer shadowers 5th job over cadena but she has insane mobility that really catches my eye.

    submitted by /u/Vepkat
    [link] [comments]

    Flame drops nerfed..?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Yo ever since this new patch I don't see a single drop of flame. Is it just me or did they actually nerfed it?

    submitted by /u/megaspringrolls
    [link] [comments]

    Globe PLEASE

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    level up you bugged af spaghetti coded event.

    energy is at 500/200 and stuck at level 3. had enough trees and chairs since yesterday zzzzzzz

    submitted by /u/dlalsdn123
    [link] [comments]

    Level 60 Weapons

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Level 60 Weapons

    I'm looking for Bronze Gigantic, the NPC's I've clicked on so far only sell the Dark one.

    (Wanting to Anvil)

    Anyone know if there's a NPC that sells or which mob drops?

    https://preview.redd.it/bm7tbsce7b661.png?width=26&format=png&auto=webp&s=8424379936da9a21069cac269ce1456311deb055

    submitted by /u/PotGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Cube of Equality Sale Discussion

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    How much IED does luminous get from skills and where should I farm for familiars at level 228?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    I was wondering how much innate ied luminoua gets from skills as I want to increase my ied. Also, where should I farm familiars at my level as I want to get potentially 30-40% from it. I plan on hopefully getting legion to 140 in the future as my legion level is around 3k at the moment.

    submitted by /u/throwaway-account645
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment