• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    MapleStory Sorry for crappy phone pic but this is only one cube 🥲 im happy now

    MapleStory Sorry for crappy phone pic but this is only one cube �� im happy now


    Sorry for crappy phone pic but this is only one cube �� im happy now

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Now we know how Sharenian Knights felt

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    A good way to start in 2021

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Santa stopped by today

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    For any GM reading this or anyone who want to say anything

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Hello, i play in Reboot server. I know this is no news but the server lag/stabilty is getting worst every second. I have an excellent pc and internet connection and i am still crashin literally every 5 minutes, loosing buffs, totem time and momentum.

    I really want to know how is Nexon handling this. Does their GMs play the game to actually see how bad it is? Does Nexon reinvest the money they earn on a better game server or they just profit out of it?

    I really want to know how an "indie" company like Nexon still has stability/lag issues after how many years. I see companies like Blizzard, Ankama, Riot that solve this problems AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. And here i am, still playing a game of a company that doesn't really care.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/Ewenanaa
    [link] [comments]

    F

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    For years I've tried to find ways to get my old EMS account back alive to GMS -- on a whim created a new account, with my primary mail. Everything's here -- my old chars, my old names, everything! Christmas miracle!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Nexon's sympathy gift for logging in 10 days trying to get a pose from DIPQ or Evo Lab

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    My favourite hunting ground before Big Bang in 2011. Does anyone remember this? And perhaps the name of the map? I apologize for the shitty snapchat drawing.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Any word on whether the globe event could get an extension due to this terrible drop rate?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I struggled too long finding chairs and now am 100 points off from getting music on my chair :(

    Also, all the surprise maintenances, if we could get those, couldn't we get extra hours on the globe event? :D

    Or sunny sunday giving us double?

    submitted by /u/pimpdiggitycong
    [link] [comments]

    types of chaos scrolls clarification on amount of stats given

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:59 PM PST

    correct me if i'm wrong
    butchaos scroll is -5 to +5
    incredible chaos scroll is -7 to +7
    chaos scroll of goodness is 0 to +5
    incredible chaos scroll of goodness is 0 to +7

    and what about the karma chaos scroll of goodness 60% from the awake coin shop? the description says it offers more improvement than the chaos scroll of goodness, so how much stat does it give?

    finally, am i missing anything else from this list? e.g. idk if incredible chaos scroll (without the goodness suffix at the end) exists...

    submitted by /u/Kitchen-Quote7840
    [link] [comments]

    So Gong's Treasure is free honestly

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Cries in dailies

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Thoughts on what to do with this?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Guildie of mine got this using the new Equality Cubes

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    How do I turn off maple globe notifications? It pops up every time I pick up a crystal energy and blocks my view of portals. Mildly infuriating right now.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Mechanic homing missile? Any mech mains can chip in?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Do you spam the homing missiles always as in during every single skill or just during the salvo key down skill? Just curious as some skills it seems a little wonky as to how consistent they fire off but during key down salvo it's pretty smooth and consistent. Don't want to miss out on damage though if I'm supposed to always be mashing missiles 100% of the time through every skill.

    submitted by /u/Heztin
    [link] [comments]

    V Matrix/Nodestones Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    so I finally got my 4 perfect trinodes after a few years on my main and each trinode is around level 19-23 each. is it more efficient to use my remaining 2k node shards to craft the specific boost nodes or should I craft regular nodestones and reopen it to max out my skills?

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    Papulatus sleep + timer seal stun?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Was doing a cpap run and I finally got its HP down to 20%, but then the timer on my head ran down to 0 (I got stuck on one of the claws) while he had a 45 second timer so my skills got locked.

    But then he also went into sleep mode, and for some reason I got stunned until his clock ran down to 0, which took 45 seconds and then he was back to full health again because I couldn't do anything while he was sleeping.

    Is this stun supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/TwilightHime
    [link] [comments]

    It actually drops!!! ����

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Can one character get 2 of the same poses?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Title says it all, wondering if anyone has experience getting any of the poses twice on the same character or are you limited to each one per character?

    submitted by /u/Sarcazak
    [link] [comments]

    Most Skilled Play

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    How to get Pose: Sit

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Check your star event icon. You should have it if you've been logging in everyday(not sure the exact amount of date).

    submitted by /u/legendheros
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment