• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly Buying, Selling, and Trading thread.

    Do you have something you need to price? Or are you just looking to buy or sell? This is the thread for you.

    Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out. Ex: [Bera]

    PLEASE REMEMBER We do NOT allow real money transactions.

    This example list includes (but is not exhaustive):

    • NX -> Meso
    • Riot Points -> NX
    • Meso -> Amazon Gift Cards

    Please refer to the rules if you have any questions. Worst case, ping mod staff on Discord

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    so this happened when i was doing VJ dailies

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    the guy who coded this globe event

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Santa dropped by with this

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Just wanted to say thanks to this Adele

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Yeah, like the title says I just want to say thanks to this Adele who helped me clear Cygnus. I'm a level 178 bishop in reboot, can't really do bosses alone, don't have friends to play with, and just wanted to thank this Adele for teaching me how to get the key to Cygnus and beating it for me. I don't remember their name, but they were around level 225. They said merry christmas to me before leaving the party, so I hope you have a lovely christmas, and the people in this subreddit too! :)

    submitted by /u/Kazuchix
    [link] [comments]

    Finally soled normal Lotus!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    My one month progress in reboot (started from scratch in the new awake event), just felt like sharing :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Relive old time maplestory experience (almost) by playing character 1-200 without investing AP to any stat

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    A mood...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Shade Link op ...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    WHAT HAPPENED TO HANUKKAH EVENTS ? THERE'S PLENTY JEWISH PEOPLE !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    MAPLESTORY GMS [REBOOT] | 15.6K STR BLASTER | NORMAL LOTUS | SOLO

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    61 in a row

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:44 AM PST

    uhhh...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    TYSM everyone who reached out to me on my commission post ❤️ I had so much fun doodling your characters! If you’re interested in commissioning me, please check out my contact in the comments!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Spent 8b cubing in reboot and...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Why exactly can't I retry the boss runs when I'm kicked out when my internet spikes or something?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Seriously, what's the big idea?

    submitted by /u/13PagedHappyEnding
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE LET US FORFEIT THIS STUPID GLOBE EVENT!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Unplayable , LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE !!

    I don't want to spend HOURS of my day to get stupid ass poses, figures and WHAT NOT! I want to farm , do my dailies and what not without the blue orbs dropping like crazy and spamming my chat.

    What people that doesnt have PET do?? they literally CANNOT pick up ANYTHING cause of the drop spam

    They literally force us to buy the Pet item ignore, and even if you got it it still lagging you and the all map get blue orbs and you can't see shit.

    LET US QUIT THIS EVENT OR FIX IT ASAP!!

    submitted by /u/Jewnunu
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to server-side 2x events?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    We used to have 4 hour long 2x EXP/Drop events every weekend, or at least every major patch/holiday. I was hoping we will even get one this christmas, but seems like it won't happen.

    Any ideas why they are no longer a thing?

    submitted by /u/MaXPreSS
    [link] [comments]

    6K Legion, A Post Mortem

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    6K Legion, A Post Mortem

    So I Just hit 6k Legion and it was my 1st main goal comin into reboot. To anyone who cares about my story of getting to 6k legion in 3 months here it is. The main reason I went for 6k legion was because I was going to make a kanna farmer and couldnt use her until I got equips ready and leveled her up a bit. I could do ursus and maple tour, then cube once a week all while getting the account set up for success in the future with 6k legion.

    ![img](1xuw179t46761 " ")

    I came back to maple about a year and a half ago on Bera and then got to 6.7k Legion, 25k Stat, Lucid party, solo Lomein during this summer. In September I started to feel the pay wall. Only had 2 or 3 legendaries and spent about 150$ on the last DMT. I wanted to keep progressing but didnt want to continue spending money so I made the hard decision to move to reboot. It was a pain moving after all that hard work but to reach my goals of hard bosses and such I think it was the right choice.

    I started around the end of the celestial event which kills me because if I started at the beginning the umbra event could have made this so much faster. For reference here are the amount of days it took me to get to each 500 lvl mark.

    500 3 Days
    1000 3 Days
    1500 10 Days
    2000 6 Days
    2500 7 Days
    3000 8 Days
    3500 6 Days
    4000 7 Days
    4500 6 Days
    5000 6 Days
    5500 8 Days
    6000 28 Days

    So that shows the first 6 days I got about 1000 lvls because the umbra event was so op. Just go there at lvl 70 and end up 120 or so. Thats like average of 180 lvls PER DAY. The rest of the time my average was around 50-100 lvls per day. So at least I got the main links and legion done at the tail end of the event. To explain the last 500 lvls was because I saw that they were doing a double tera burning so I had to wait for each of them to finish my Mech and Beast Tamer.

    Now some things I feel I did well was consistency. Pretty much every day I would hit my goal of getting at least one segment done. I split up all the levels into 4 Segments.

    1. Level 1-30
    2. Level 30-60
    3. Level 60-100
    4. Level 100-140

    The 1st was just job quests so I think a few times I would just knock out 3 classes to lvl 30 then feel good about my 90 added lvls to legion lol.

    After the first week I got into the groove of 30-60 with the 3 theme dungeons. I always did fairy academy, then gold beach, then reina straight. It gave you a few more equips you can star force to make 60-100 a little easier.

    My least favorite was 60-100 though....the first 20 characters it took me a while. Maybe 2 hours? Also the change to reboot I had a lot to learn too about level difference because in Bera I could skip white fangs around 77 and go straight to sand rats but in reboot because of the level difference it really hurt if you are too low level.

    From 100-140 I did 2 routes. The one I did for about 30 of the characters was just do Zakum daily. Pop a rune then 1 minute to kill zak and 1 minute to kill mobs for maybe another lvl. Took about 3 days to get to 120 then at 125 I went to KFT and did the signs there after my Zak kill. TBH I think the signs are better in bera because for some reason those mobs were super hard to kill and I would kill zak then take 5 mins just to finish one sign quest. On about 10 of my mules I just hit an mvp and grinded in harpies until about 115 then dual pirates to 130 then bains to 140. I would recommend just using a totem after lvl 65 and then grind up to 140. I was lazy though and so I would just do zak on 4 or 5 mules a day and that would boost my daily legion lvling.

    Another thing that was extremely helpful to me was being organized with a google sheet. It helped me map out my goals and see what I want to focus on next. I plan to add more columns for the 140-210 grind such as VJ prequests or mag prequests idk we'll see but this is what I have so far. I only took note of stat and star force of guys I am actively working on getting to 200 right now.

    https://preview.redd.it/28jzap97f6761.png?width=2395&format=png&auto=webp&s=dac2b8320edad5c3514aae264ef6101a085f1907

    As for equips anything under lvl 100 didnt matter. As long as you star force everything you have because it is essentially free. 100-140 was a little more tough and getting a zakum weapon was almost essential.

    Anyways I hope this might have helped someone out who is wondering about the grind to 6k. Now I am debating 8k legion just because it is a mountain not many people climb. According to Maplestory gg 6k legion is still something only around 10% of the accounts get to so I wonder about 8k legion.

    Id love any tips for the 140-200 and 140-210 grind on reboot if anyone has advice!

    submitted by /u/Jordsterking
    [link] [comments]

    Gathering GMS Reboot data

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Since the game keeps changing and with it the balance between the classes, the roles they fulfill and how well they do this stays in constant flux.

    Therefore I would like to map for you guys how all the classes in Reboot compare against each other in the different stages of the game. A giant Reboot Tierlist, if you will.

    I have already laid some groundwork, but in order to stay up to date I would love to call upon you, epic gamers, to provide me with the input I simply cannot gather just by myself.

    The info I would like from you will be Battle Analysis damage output, Monsters killed per hour in various maps and, if possible, training videos in the Tenebris areas.

    All the information will be used to populate http://bit.ly/RebootTierlist in an attempt to maintain an up-to-date (hopefully somewhat objective) Tierlist.

    I made a questionnaire here http://bit.ly/RebootDataCollection that will gather the information, any and all information you guys provide would be amazing!

    Thanks in advance to all you gamers who contribute!

    submitted by /u/Scardor
    [link] [comments]

    jump quest for globe pose be like

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Alcaster should get a Santa outfit too

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    darmoor gets coal in his stocking for xmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment