• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    MapleStory Did you know that Wonky is actually the KMS director?

    MapleStory Did you know that Wonky is actually the KMS director?


    Did you know that Wonky is actually the KMS director?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I am free from the s h a c k l e s of the Wondroid JQ

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Thai Maplestory will be closed on 1st April 11AM (+7 GMT)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    A Story About Leafre Codex PQ

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    So I was looking for someone to do the leafre codex PQ with me, I used megaphone to ask for people to come.
    Person A came and said that he needed the PQ cards as well but I can take the cards on the first entry.
    Person B came and said that he dont need the cards but is just coming to help.

     

    We did the 1st entry, everything went well, i got my leafre codex
    I stayed to help Person A
    Person B said he could stay and help as well.

     

    We went in for the 2nd entry (we didnt change channel)
    for some reason, dragonoir didnt appear, and Person A only got the dragon rider card.
    We were looking to try 3rd entry, but Person B disappeared.

     

    Person A and I were like: hmm... okay?
    We waited for a while,
    Person C messaged me saying that hes Person B's friend, and Person B's Wifi boomed and is really sorry.
    Person C then said that hes willing to come help instead.

     

    Person C came, but upon seeing him in the map, Person C disappeared.
    The remaining Person A and I guess that Person C's Wifi also boomed.

     

    So I went and got another megaphone to ask for people to help with Person A's last dragonoir card.
    Person D came, we went in for 3rd entry.
    Dragonoir is still absent.
    Person D realized and told us that we need to change channel.

     

    Person A, D and I changed channel and did the 4th entry.
    This time, that bastard Dragonoir finally showed himself.

     

    Person A and I both got leafre codex now.

     

    At last, I want to give HUGE thanks to all of Person A,B,C,D that came and helped, even though it didnt go as smooth, but I truly appreciate all of your helps!
    Thank you all!

     

    FINAL NOTE: make sure you change channel before doing a new entry or see that someone else entered the PQ already!
    apparently Dragonoir sometimes doesnt show up if u did the PQ in the same channel previously!

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    CRA Party/Hellux Partner

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I like to play this game solo, but I've hit a wall. Is anybody interested in forming a CRA party? Ideally looking for people with 1m-ish range who want to clear content together.

    Also looking for a Hellux duo partner since I can't quite kill the gem in time. If you're in the same position, we can trade runs.

    submitted by /u/nordstromsweats
    [link] [comments]

    How is Luminous at 2020?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I'm interested to main one but is Luminous still good now? There arent as many videos on Luminous in youtube, as compared to other jobs, so I assume that Luminous is not popular, or worse, other jobs can do way better than him so Luminous will not be a good contributor in boss parties (Only has one party buff, and it only gives MATT too)

    I know that Luminous has bad mobility so I wish to know how bad it is when it comes to bossing?

    submitted by /u/extradoublemint33
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Update for February 5 | Official News

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    EU -REBOOT - Looking for members for Hard Lucid + Hard Will.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Hi there, pm me ur BA

    submitted by /u/BelowZero888
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon scrolls

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Hey guys, recently ive been thinking about changing my bow (i am a bowmaster) and i am wondering which scrolls do i have to use and what is the approx. cost of that excluding cubing. I could really use your help, thanks yo.

    submitted by /u/Guciooo123
    [link] [comments]

    DON'T CRY POPOH T-T

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Spider Familiar Question

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Had a few questions about it
    Q1: is it permenant?
    Q2: i just got a second spider familiar card, should I use it?
    Q3: where do I look at how much vitality is remaining?

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Looking to join Guild or look for someone to do UNION on reset for sw armors

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    IGN: MeserMule

    LF> 1 person to do union with and maybe join a guild

    been playing game on and off so got kicked off old guild for inactivity

    submitted by /u/mesermule
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Wondroid Season 3 "A Wondroidful Life" chair bgm

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    PSA: Female Royal Alora Face changes your eye color

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    PSA: Female Royal Alora Face changes your eye color

    I started with Moonbeam Face (Blue), went to the Red Alora face, didn't think much of it, cause I thought maybe it has only one color. Then I did another coupon, got the Eager Girl Face and then another Alora face, this time Green.
    Kinda crazy that they don't even test their cash shop items. The eager girl face in blue was one of my wants, but now I got to spend another 2k or whatever lense color is.
    Ik I could have submitted to the megathread but this is a Cash shop Issue and you pay real money and most of the time and nexon doesn't compensate, so be aware.
    Btw, my browser has issues with the maplestory website, so if like some1 could post these on the forums or something I would be grateful af. At least hoping for a fix for the 2nd week of this rotation.

    https://preview.redd.it/grn5cqwv61f41.jpg?width=831&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cafd0ced92bd89201f655184223f97cf3787562

    submitted by /u/ShadeyMyLady
    [link] [comments]

    What do you main and why?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Just curious to hear what people main and why?

    What job advancement for that class is your favourite?

    Did 5th job make you enjoy your main more or less? (relative to other classes)

    How long have you played and how long have you played your main?

    Have you switched mains before? From what to what? Why?

    Just in a curious mood today

    submitted by /u/RebootIL
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder tips!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Hey guys.

    So I currently have a Lvl 150 pathfinder on Elysium and I was just wondering if there was any tips out there regarding the class (best macros, best attacks to use, where to train for class specifics).

    Also I noticed my damage is pretty low compared to people I've seen on YT (obviously not nearly as funded) but was wondering if there was anything I could do to raise damage ?

    I currently have about 3bil mesos and was wondering what the best items to buy to increas damage are.

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/LudaaaaKris
    [link] [comments]

    Scion Effect?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Scion Effect?

    Hello everyone,

    I just finished the season 3 Wondroid JQ in order to purchase the Scion Effect, but when I tried to buy it, it states that I "do not meet the requirements". It was my understanding that once you finish the S3 Wondroid storyline, I would be able to purchase anything within the S3 coinshop. Additionally, it is only the Scion Effect ( and also "Wondroid Audio Modules") that displays this message whereas every other items in the S3 Coinshop is purchasable.

    https://preview.redd.it/68unk5imrze41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=69aed62f4e9469d076ec8dcc2c5e0451194bd66b

    So does anyone know how to actually unlock the Scion Effect?

    Do really have to do the S1/S2 Storyline as well?

    If so that would really be annoying :(

    submitted by /u/joekoalajoe
    [link] [comments]

    Is Chaos Pink Bean Mark supposed to be untradable on drop?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I recently got one as a drop. Upon further inspection I noticed it was untradable even though I did see some in the AH and the wiki says it should be tradable until equipped. It still had the "+25 Charm exp when equipped" on it.

    Is the wiki wrong or am I just stupid? If so, where do the tradable ones come from?

    submitted by /u/Calino9
    [link] [comments]

    *help* Afterlands Theme Dungeon: Can't get Piece of gold quest from Joel anymore?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    As the title says, i cant get the quest from Joel anymore in order to get my 3 peices of gold for the warrior key part, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/sunstyles
    [link] [comments]

    Moving to KMS. Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Title pretty much says it. I'm moving to Korea in a few months and as a reboot player I will be trying to do a f2p kms experience. Does anyone have any tips for KMS? Or any general info on the version differences?

    submitted by /u/Magpaiii
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Wondroid & Alora Question

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    sorry for adding more questions about the event, but

    1. i understand that in order to get the other androids in the s1/2 shop you need to rescue those specific androids to get them. however in the s3 shop, can you can just unlock the other androids for 1000 s3 coins without doing the specific jumpquest for them?

    2. for the alora (even the sky roid but i ain't doing the rest of the JQ for him), can you recharge balance furies and crystal ilbies at the portable shop? debating if i should get it on my NL mule if it does.

    thanks <3

    EDIT: one more question: for the More Human than Human title, does the 5% additional damage to normal monsters apply to the Arcane River monsters?

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    Non-reboot Permanent Pets?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    How often does the CS update with permanent pets? They would be helpful for my mule.

    submitted by /u/ShinyHunterD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment