• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    MapleStory Accidentally bought cracked Gollux Earring instead of Ring, and I got a refund - Maplestory support so good

    MapleStory Accidentally bought cracked Gollux Earring instead of Ring, and I got a refund - Maplestory support so good


    Accidentally bought cracked Gollux Earring instead of Ring, and I got a refund - Maplestory support so good

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Shumi's smuggling patrol (Collab OC art ft zemiakov!)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    10 Years Ago Today, Big Bang Was Released

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    On December 7, 2010, Maplestory launched arguably the most game-changing patch in history at the time, Big Bang. This patch absolutely changed the speed and playstyle of the game.

    submitted by /u/LevelPension
    [link] [comments]

    I know this would break the meta and whatever but overalls should give double the potential like it does with starforce.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    It's kind of dumb how they keep making overalls when nothing will top CRA top and bottom because its 2 portable items. I know they probably do that so people will buy more cubes but why bother making arcane umbra overalls? Overalls should just give double the potential to compensate for taking up the bottoms slot. It already gives double starforce.

    submitted by /u/Obility
    [link] [comments]

    WORLD RECORD : Crossing Momijigaoka in 3 jumps! Inhuman Reaction Time!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    cries in jett

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    So, dreams do come true

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Unreal Engine Kerning City (+ Lith Harbor and more)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Nexon clearly loves dual blades

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    About 6 or 7 years ago, I quit my level 199 dual blade for the new shiny class phantom - it seemed exciting and fun, and at the time it was quite strong (on a relative basis) - dual blade was an alright class.

    Then, a few months into my journey, phantoms get the customary post release nerf, and coupled with that patch, dual blades got a buff - they were now stronk.

    I remember feeling, damn, maybe I made a mistake, my almost naked dual blade (transferrred all the gears to phantom) is almost as strong as my geared up phantom.

    I stuck it out, as conventional wisdom would say, if you flip flop every time there's a patch or a buff or a nerf, you're gonna have a bad time. Every class has its time in the sun, and you'll make more progress just sticking it out through good and bad making gains here and there, enjoying the OPness when it comes, and riding out the nerfs when they come, rather than changing characters every time something changes.

    Well, that was 7 years ago, and dual blades are still OP - stronk af. and phatoms, are haha, quite week. I remember thinking when I returned to this game, Maybe I shouldn't go db - because, obviously its due for a nerf soon, and phantom is overdue for a buff.

    who knows. maybe one day.

    submitted by /u/jack096
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you play MapleStory?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but I wanted some current perspectives. I've been playing MapleStory on and off since 2007 and it was a huge part of my childhood, so whenever I get the chance I revisit it because it's super nostalgic for me. But it's definitely not the same as that wholesome pre-Big Bang shit. And I also get the vibe that a lot gameplay these days is just being a grinding zombie and spamming events. The last few times I've played I've just tried out a few classes and spent most of my time just roaming the worlds.

    I'm currently redownloading MapleStory for the nth time and I'm just wondering what makes Maplestory worth it to y'all, and if anyone has any tips/suggestions for playing in 2020 (it's been quite a while). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kiyomilk
    [link] [comments]

    Don't try this at home

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    As someone eagerly awaiting Zero's Reboot release, I have some questions.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Basically this is a question about how the weapon upgrade system works/will be changed for Reboot. I have looked for some videos of KMS Reboot Zero's but have come up extremely short for the questions i want answered. Basically as far as I understand it the class has a unique weapon system that allows you to spend points on cubing and star-forcing, and that any of their weapons can fit into any set bonus using scrolls. Is this correct for reboot still? More specifically the lucky set bonus scrolls but knowing if the entire weapon system is intact would be nice. If anyone has played the KMS reboot version, or has friends who do, or can somehow find a video that im missing please let me know.

    submitted by /u/LynnLynnie
    [link] [comments]

    Free new overlay for 4 hours!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:03 AM PST

    So apparently I was given a 4 hour overlay... anyone else got this before?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/828717587

    submitted by /u/froz3ndr4gon
    [link] [comments]

    Does Reboot Awake Ring Upgrade Coupon reset potentials?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I saw that this time, the Reboot Awake Ring Coupon "upgrades" the existing Reboot Awake Ring in your inventory to Lv. 2/3/4 - does anyone know if this upgrade will reset the existing potential on the item?

    Wanted to make meso/drop gear out of the ring, but don't want to wait until the Lv 4 ring to start cubing it.

    submitted by /u/Mystiek
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the SF “special perk buff” will be?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Endgame gollux item setup

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Hi everyone!
    Considering that you can get 100% IED on familiars (eventually), would it be better to go for 3 set superior, and 3 set reinforced instead of 4 set superior? I haven't been able to find any info on this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Antimarxist69
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Nexon, I wanted to play Mushroom Game, not Black Mirror. F4 for Sharenian

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Hang out spots

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Hey im an old time maplestory player and i just started again. When i was younger i always used to hang out at the free market but i dont see any people there anymore. What are the most popular hangout spots in maplestory now?

    submitted by /u/KetaCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Best IA for Adele?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    With the Awake patch, is 20% CDR (skip cooldown) still a viable 1st line IA for adele? or is it better to roll for 20% boss damage?

    Edit: CDR (skip cooldown)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/boredftw1314
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see what hairstyles and faces are currently available?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I saw in the cashshop there are the 'royal' hairstyles and faces, what about the ones you can get for the regular coupon?

    Also is there no way to not get any other royal hair/face that is not listed at the moment?

    submitted by /u/ripeaches
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment