• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    MapleStory hoyoung mains be like

    MapleStory hoyoung mains be like


    hoyoung mains be like

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    What’re y’all spending that $600 on?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    People During a Maintenance be like...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Thank you So Gong, everything is clear now

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Nexon needs to add a bucket and a mop so that you don't lose your WAP if you disconnect.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Seriously, I'm not going to leave my wealth acquisition potions in a puddle on the ground while my exp coupons are still going...

    submitted by /u/Sethyboy0
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Beast Tamer Hard Damien Solo

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    some mapler christmas gifts and other commissions (which are open!) discord: smiles#5677

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Managed to solo Normal Lotus with ~11K DEX (Wind Archer)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Tried drawing my AB during the maintenances this week! Inspired by the others I’ve seen here :)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Just trying to improve karma

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:27 AM PST

    My first lotus solo after about 6 months of playing reboot! 21k Stat 3.5k Legion Ark Solo Lotus (Normal)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Globe Chair Deadline

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Looks like Im not making it to level 11 with all these maintenances as well as being cucked by the 3 globe requirement.

    Didn't realize until today that the exp required increases every level.

    Hope they extend the event for a few days, otherwise anyone level 4 or below right now aren't going to get music on their chairs.

    Reboot btw

    submitted by /u/RiotGamesWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Forget Illium cutscene, watch BTS instead

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Lucid time bomb

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    So I recently started solo-ing nlucid. Everything is pretty good, but. This time bomb just keeps being my no.1 enemy.

    As far as I know, I can share it with people or iframe it. So sharing with people isn't an option for me. Only thing left is iFrame. Which for some reason doesnt work for me.

    I'm not sure but what yall say, is it a gameplay bug?: When the bombs apears over my head i wait for 1 to turn 0 And i use iframe. Instead of sparing me the bomb counter stays on 0 and as the iframe ends it pops and kill me. I tried not to iframe it. Resulted in immidiate explosion after 0. So it wasnt a lag or anything. Everytime i get this bomb i try to iframe again and again hoping itll be different. Well it remain the same way. W/ iframe its stuck on 0 for the whole duration. W/o iframe it just instantly bombard.

    I do clear nlucid most of the time. But it still annoying to worry that it might ruin my run.

    Info about char and iframe: Pathfinder 275 Iframe: ultimate blast (lv.25) Hp: 60k ish No BoD.

    Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/Dotoloto
    [link] [comments]

    Unscheduled Maintenance - December 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM AEDT Dec 23)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Cash Shop Update for December 23

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Here's why the unscheduled maintenance just now is even worse than usual

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    In addition to being right before reset probably screwing over some people who like to cap at that time. In addition to EST gang coming home from work and not being able to do any dailies. In addition to basically giving no heads up to the players. All these usual problems above and this:

    This maintenance also screws over people who is pushing the last few levels on their tera burning character. Example: my friend who's been working part-time and learning online finally finished his finals, got off work, planned to use a totem to push his character to lvl 200, and gets hit with this shit.

    May our bebe box be large and ever lasting, amen.

    submitted by /u/billye116
    [link] [comments]

    Was feeling lucky with scrolls until the end

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Was feeling lucky with scrolls until the end

    After seeing a bunch of 60% scrolls, thirty 70% traces, and starforce up to 10* for 7 equips for my burn mule all succeed and even a random CSS I found expiring, I was feeling lucky.

    But then the last slot failed on me :(

    Anyone had decent streaks with RNG?

    https://preview.redd.it/udl5loigdw661.png?width=397&format=png&auto=webp&s=eaca020f3f88f44f8981fd7f730ea6cbac9c9173

    submitted by /u/TwilightHime
    [link] [comments]

    PSA, you can get the pose from the endurance jump quest first try every time

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I dont think people know this and with the wave of frustration of this event it will help alot im sure

    Just as you reach the top of the jump quest press the flowers, if you didnt get the pose, insted of taking the flowers just press escape and click on them again

    I got mine on the third time

    submitted by /u/OrientQuartz
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Reboot what Kanna should I use?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm returning to the game after a few months off and after reading recent posts found out suicide kanna is dead for meso farming. I'm planning on maining kanna anyway but I now have 3 and I'm not sure which to go for.

    Kanna #1 is lv 187 with full meso gear and good seconday lines on said meso gear.

    Kanna #2 is lv 151 (my old bye bye kanna) full meso gear + ghost ship badge but trash secondary lines on meso gear

    Kanna #3 is lv 210 with no meso gear and who I was maining, this kanna has faf set from carries months ago.

    I'm not sure which kanna would be best to go for but I'm leaning to #2 due to full meso gear already and badge but any input is appreciates as I'm, still catching up on recent changes and there may be something I'm unaware of that changes my choice.

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/Cyclewar
    [link] [comments]

    Why are buffs still lost on game crash?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    We already know it's possible to keep coupons up after closing the game, so why are things like wealth potion and legion coupons exempt from this?

    submitted by /u/IUSUZYSANA
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory reboot "Easy on the wrist" class?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any suggestion for a rather low button management class capable of fairly easy bossing (not in speed but in execution difficulty).

    I have played zero before and have no problem with basic combo cd on skills, but I have wrist problems and as such want to look for a class that doesn't have too many buttons to map and click.

    I did some research and think dual blade might be a decent choice with the mirage to misdirect the boss and some strong mobility skills to dash across instantly. Also doesn't seem like there are too many buttons to deal with. Any recommendations in general?

    submitted by /u/hitmeyay
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing recently anyone got a guild I could join?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Started playing a few days ago and i enjoy the game a lot and I hope that I can find a guild to help me find out everything within the game, I also play on Luna.

    submitted by /u/Vurigy
    [link] [comments]

    Cubes of equality

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Why are we getting these? I thought GMS reasoning for everything was we want to be kms like. Why are tms p2w whale cubes being added. This is just a blow to the head for many early game/ f2p players who saved up maple points for a dmt. But again nexon chooses to make the gap bigger between whales and normal players.

    I don't understand this company at all. While they trying to squeeze everyone out bring back pottable badges aswell plox

    submitted by /u/xX-Broken-Xx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment